PDA

View Full Version : Daily Coin Formula

Sachiko8
12-19-11, 01:16 AM
I just have a quick question regarding the daily coin formula that is used for Pet Shop Story. I forget the exact amount, but it seems that they multiply a certain number with your shop rating to get the bonus amount of coins. My shop rating looks to be 4.75 or about 5. Yet, each time the formula comes up, it says that my shop rating is only 2. Thus lowering the number of coins that I would get. Although I am grateful to be getting coins, I really want to know why my shop rating is different in the formula. Since so many pet upgrades are quite pricy, it would be nice to earn more coins. So I would like to know if anyone else has this similar problem, or maybe the formula is supposed to lower your rating on purpose. Thanks!

Rachael98
12-19-11, 08:50 AM
It seems to be a display issue, it happens with me too. I'll need to wait until tomorrow to double check, but I think it still multiplies by the correct amount despite the display.

uwantoplay
12-29-11, 05:55 PM
For over a week now, I have had a 5 star store in both Pet and Zoo2. Each day my daily bonus has only been multiplied by 2 instead of my 5 stars. Does anybody have an update about the daily bonus is Pet or Zoo2?

Rachael98
12-29-11, 06:02 PM
For over a week now, I have had a 5 star store in both Pet and Zoo2. Each day my daily bonus has only been multiplied by 2 instead of my 5 stars. Does anybody have an update about the daily bonus is Pet or Zoo2?

I think it is a display issue; whilst it may say 2*, it still multiplies by the correct amount.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

uwantoplay
12-29-11, 10:14 PM
I will check it again in the morning, but I swear it isn't multiplying by 5. I have been paying pretty close attention since I have been trying to accumulate as many coins as possible. A little over a week ago, there were 2 days when it showed correctly the star level and multiplication. But then it went back to showing the wrong star level. It also has been providing a very low number to begin with for the multiplication. Is there anyway to know what this number is based on?

kooky panda
01-05-12, 06:52 PM
Zoo story is having the same issue. I will report this one over too.

Jonezy93
01-18-12, 05:34 AM
Why does it keep taking me back to day 1 as well. I haven't been playing all that long but it has only gone up to day 3 and then starts over and my star rating should be 5 not 2. I'll check the math tomorrow as mentioned.

MiniLaura
01-18-12, 06:33 AM
All games always start over at day 1 after day 4.

Jonezy93
01-18-12, 05:06 PM
All games always start over at day 1 after day 4.
Thanks. So I just need to check the math that the multiplier is 5 eventhough it shows 2