PDA

View Full Version : Food Bug Explanation Plz!

viiz6
12-18-11, 10:06 PM
Updated RS
IPhone 4

So last night was the first night that all my food sold out in about an hour. I had around 120,000 plates & when I came back all 6 counters were clear. I was just wondering if someone could explain what I did that made it happen and what I should do in the future to prevent it.

-Thanks

yummum2
12-19-11, 01:51 AM
Do we have an Answer to this yet anyone? I only ask as i now never have any food!! Yesterday in N hour i made 173,000 which is great i spose but not when u come back 5 mins later and uve made another 100,000 coins and all ur counters are empty!!! Now this morning i put all my new food on the counter ehich had been cooking last nigt including 7 ovens of prime rib ( i shall come back to that in a sec). So now after having empty counters all night i now have food..........wrong! I checked my wall then went back to home screen and ooooo while uve been away (30 seconds max) uve made 173,000 coins. And u guessed it have no food on my counters AGAIN!!!!! Not much point playing the game really is there. I mean yez i make coins quickly but bear in mind for the last 2 months my coins keep vanishing im waiting anxiously for all these coins to vanish too to really rub salt in my sounds!!!!

Now back to those prime ribs. So i made 7 batches to replace to 8 i made yesterday which never registered on my goal amount. Ooooo and low and behold after completing the prime rib goal twice now in nearly 4 days it still says ive only cooked 3!!!!!!!! And yes ice resynced , yes ive force closed, yes i have the latest version for iphhone 4, yes ive deleted and reinstalled, yes im angry , yes ive been waiting for some help from tl for days now ( months ive been waiting for help regarding my missing coins)

yummum2
12-19-11, 01:53 AM
Excuse bad spelling and grammer lol. Just frustated and typing fast!!!! X

kyora
12-19-11, 01:55 AM
Same experience as well..sold 150k worth of food in minutes

yummum2
12-19-11, 07:50 AM
Still no answer from tl and oooops my foods gone AGAIN. Ive spent the last 6 hrs cooking trying to restock my counters and 30secs later of having full counters ive managed to earn 195,000 coins and ALL FOOD GONE!!! supposed to b a fun game and now its not!! After 6 months playing and my own hard earned money spent on gems I QUIT!!!

kicourtade
12-19-11, 09:41 AM
I am having ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS!!! I should have completed my prime rib goal twice but they are not registering. I am getting just as upset and ready to quit as well!! It's wasting my time and money ( although I guess it's a game but still!). I hope to have some sort of an answer. Is there even a point to keep trying ugh!!

motherwolf
12-19-11, 10:25 AM
Same here. Can't keep food on the counters. I tried blocking the door so I could build up stock, but that caused my coin count to start going down. Then I took out alot of my chairs. I figured less customers, food would last longer. Wrong. They have either sped up how quickly the customers eat or they are eating more.

khaeen
12-19-11, 02:05 PM
I have the same problem with Prime Ribs: I have cooked six on them already and even though they initially add up to the goal count, next time I enter the game, the count has dropped back to 0.

trilogylass
12-19-11, 02:12 PM
For what it is worth, I lost all my food, have deleted and reinstalled and no change! Now I see that my prime rib count is off,,,I completed my 20, and it says 12. Completed cola, and it shows 9 out of 20. I am so frustrated...this is no fun anymore...spending way too much time on this.

DaojinWildfire
12-20-11, 06:54 PM
If you are blocking your doorway to prevent customers from entering your store, while you stock up on items/food etc this is not a normal game mechanic. We cannot predict how the game may react when this is done, nor can we confirm that it will be effective. We would encourage you to not use this tactic while playing if you wish to avoid possible error. Blocking the door will usually lead to a quick-sell of your inventory.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)