PDA

View Full Version : Items that are way overpriced

uwantoplay
12-18-11, 08:26 PM
Flying Monkey breeding
Horny Toad crossbreeding with Iguana (I think)*
Purchase of Big Horned Sheed - $1.8M

* Will edit post when I can enter my breeding and crossbreeding again and will put amounts.

If anybody else comes across outpriced items, please list. Thank you.

uwantoplay
12-19-11, 09:36 AM
199 gems for extra nursery when it is 149 for an extra crossbreeding

To breed Flying Monkey - $15,100
Crossbreed Iguana with Horned Toad - $505,870

If anybody else has come across some way outpriced items or you want confirmation, please post. Thanks.

sb71cyclist
12-25-11, 06:22 PM
I just reached level 21 and that unlocked the Big Horned Sheep and I am seeing 1.8M too, assuming that it's mate will also be 1.8M, it's going to take a long time to accumulate that much, I have been playing for two weeks and right now my balance 35K, considering I can exchange 99 gems for 14850 coins, that means I need to buy 24000 gems, I would need to buy 42 x 580 gems = 24360 Gems and that would cost me 4200$, that's just not going to happen, hopefully Team Lava will see this post and make an adjustment!

Seeing the same insanity for the to cross-breed the Horned Toad with the Iguana for a bargain price of 1125000 coins...

lailaillia
12-28-11, 12:26 PM
I think the overpriced item using coins is still acceptable but not gems. because the game will end very soon if everything is quite cheap. experienced that in zoo story 1.

sb71cyclist
12-28-11, 09:27 PM
Sure, setting a high price can prolong the game, but at the rate I am earning coins, I would have to stop all other purchase activities and it would still take probably a few months to get the amount needed for only this animal...

Other thing that's making this game less interesting is as I get promotted through the levels, the new animals all require considerable amount of gems, I am willing to reward TL with a gem purchase but to make much more progress in the game, we are talking about several hundred dollars, so why even bother buying any, they will be all spent in a matter of minutes and I will be back to where I started. Anyway, I am continuing to breed my remaining animals and give it a few more weeks, at least long enough for all the TL staff to come back from holiday and see if they can address some of our concerns.

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 09:34 PM
Sure, setting a high price can prolong the game, but at the rate I am earning coins, I would have to stop all other purchase activities and it would still take probably a few months to get the amount needed for only this animal...

Other thing that's making this game less interesting is as I get promotted through the levels, the new animals all require considerable amount of gems, I am willing to reward TL with a gem purchase but to make much more progress in the game, we are talking about several hundred dollars, so why even bother buying any, they will be all spent in a matter of minutes and I will be back to where I started. Anyway, I am continuing to breed my remaining animals and give it a few more weeks, at least long enough for all the TL staff to come back from holiday and see if they can address some of our concerns.

Well I think by looking at new Breeding times which Doubled again today (Harp Seal is now 14 days) TL expects us all to visit their game every half hour-hour to collect coins. Frankly if 14 day wait period to breed I'll be off on other NON-TL games playing not upping TL's log in numbers, If need coinage maybe stop by once a day if I even think of it and collect from everything at once.

BoxMeNot
12-30-11, 07:09 AM
U have said all I have to say,I am an avid player,of almost all story's and well am only on level 13 when I sprung 20$ for the Peakcock it's mate and offspring.I knew that when I bread(is that right for past tense Breeding?)and it said Jems.Now with the crossbreed of tigers(Or lions)I spent game money to buy yet they want Real money to breed.Ergos the "Lonely Lion"
The 2nd Nest is never gonna be bought.So i was just wondering if others too were accepting the reality that we might be unable to successfully complete ZooStory,And There are.So Be Blessed Beutiful People.Happy New Year����������������

BoxMeNot
12-30-11, 07:21 AM
I am Seconding Your Post,I am not going to mention them here,Yet other games of zoo nature are simply better and cost way less.I Think profit is TL'S Fortae. And we are really wanting to occupy our time with A game.Which is supposed to feel good.Well I don't feel good when playing.I get a bit petered.I am unable to allow the kids to play cause it creates negativity when explaining every single time "The value of a dollar,the truth of the flasy picture purchase,the reality that we are not going to this Zoo.Just ruined my Turkey Day.The Big IPad unveiling to keep all the kids positively Busy.All my family members had to fork over cash cards just to get some Peace.So We Used Other Games for Xmas,and now Kwanza.The sadd part is for a reasonable amount I am willing cause then its fun.I am on lev 73Resturant,70 Bakery.And after those two it all went down hill.Fashion was my first delete.Club well after lev 40 it grew boring.I dont play violent promoting games.Anywhoo thanks for sharing your thoughts cause I know I'm not just being Cheap.Be Blessed in all u do,Happy Happy new Year to u.

BoxMeNot
12-30-11, 07:28 AM

my last post was to sb71cyclist.The seconding Post.

BoxMeNot
12-30-11, 07:31 AM
Flying Monkey breeding
Horny Toad crossbreeding with Iguana (I think)*
Purchase of Big Horned Sheed - $1.8M

* Will edit post when I can enter my breeding and crossbreeding again and will put amounts.

If anybody else comes across outpriced items, please list. Thank you.

Thank You for sharing and caring about all us players.Its mind boggling the Numbers.So much so I'm encouraging my youth group to design games so we could have Integrity within the developers mindset when marketing games.I must say again mind boggling.

iusedtobedigusr
01-02-12, 08:18 AM
Just got to level 29 and unlocked the Sloth, Can breed ONE for a Measly 182,250 coins.

iusedtobedigusr
01-03-12, 12:19 PM
Level 30 Jack Rabbit 198,000 coins.

uwantoplay
01-10-12, 01:46 PM
Level 30 Jack Rabbit 198,000 coins.

After yesterday's changes, the Sloth and Jack Rabbit both went way high! I thought the original amounts were high, especially when expanding is $100K! I have no issues with coin amounts in pet, but Zoo is ****ing me! I am Level 32 or 33 and have around 53 habitats and I can't come close to buying the coin animals! How about TL fixing the amounts and breeding times to be FAIR to all players!