PDA

View Full Version : Storage

Unregistered
10-23-10, 02:41 AM
I stored a stove so I could swap it for a grill and now it won't give me the option to come out of the storage bit! Please help I need to get cooking!

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:19 AM
Same problem here who can help, my stove is stuck.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:41 AM
About the storage if you would read the **** FAQ or other million threads for this you would notice that the storage does not work, it makes you pay original price for the items to get it out......SOLUTION: DON'T STORE (edit)....SELL IT AND BUY IT BACK LATER OR WAIT FOR THE FIX OF THIS UPDATE COMING SOON

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:44 AM
Just to make sure, you have fewer stoves/ovens on the floor of your restaurant than you are allowed, yes? That is, if you could only have a max of 4 stoves on the floor, before you try and get that stove out of inventory, there are just 3 stoves in the restaurant?

There was also that bug in the game where you could not get something out of inventory if you don't have the cash? I don't think it has been fixed yet. If this is what is happening to you, you just need to have enough money to pay for the stove, but the game does not actually take away your money when you retrieve your stove. The game does a check on your cash only.

Owner of "Chez Dizzy"