PDA

View Full Version : pet Shop Story keeps crashing?

RipleyDog
12-18-11, 03:56 PM
Just downloaded Pet Shop Story today. Keeps crashing. Anyone else having this problem?

melodypalace
12-18-11, 04:58 PM
Just downloaded Pet Shop Story today. Keeps crashing. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes me too...Quite annoying...

RipleyDog
12-18-11, 06:29 PM
For Team Lava, I have an iPad and just downloaded Pet Shop Story today so it's the latest version

kelseyfarm1
11-16-12, 03:48 PM
unable to play pet story, constantly crashes no matter what I try to do.
iPad version 5.1.1 and pet story version 1.1.3
this has been going on for quite sometime, finally frustrated, would like it fixed as I have purchased gems in this game.
thank you.

kooky panda
11-16-12, 05:05 PM
Try closing out all backgrounds apps.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

If on wifi, go to settings and turn wifi off then back on.
Go to settings under safari and clear out cookies and Data.
Then restart your Ipad.

saratoga123456
11-23-12, 07:14 AM
While the above is good advice, I still have exactly the same problem half the time even if I do all you ask above.
Please note part of it is from my device, however some comes from your end, so how about fixing thing like all the other app's or have you abandoned this one?

mary6687petshop
12-07-12, 10:40 PM
I am confused on this forum a lot of people seem to be having this problem but I am seeing no solutions

sarahaddicts
12-08-12, 03:33 AM
This has been an on going problem for months now and team lava STILL haven't done anything about it, it's like they don't care. E feeling I get is they are only interested if it's a problem with people buying gems etc. It's about time this problem was sorted out. I barely go on this app anymore, I check to see what the update is and that's it.
Come on team lava get this issue sorted, after all some of us have been having this issue for 5/6 months now

Gypsy_Cat
12-13-12, 09:32 AM
The Thanksgiving version would force close approximately every 30 seconds for me. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled the regular version. Works ok (so far).

cassieshali
12-14-12, 02:09 PM
none of that is the issue.... it is THE GAME itself that needs repair. where is the GAME GENIUS THAT MADE PET SHOP STORY!! WE LOVE YOUR GAME AND CANT PLAY IT, PLEASE FIX!!!!

cassieshali
12-14-12, 02:16 PM
ok, now that i hopfully got your attention, we all love to play the awesome game you invented called Pet Shop Story....HOWEVER, we are UNABLE to actually PLAY the game due to its habitual crashing!!!

I play 4 other stories and none of them except Pet Shop do the force closing. So it must be the game.

Ive read numerous posts with the same issue.

We love your game and want to play NOW! Please fix it!!!

sinerely,
your dedicated gaming fans

kooky panda
12-14-12, 02:34 PM
Please list your device, its current version.
The version number of the game you are playing(under menu-help-small number at the bottom)
Are you playing on wifi ?

Are you getting an error message or are you getting kicked back to your home screen?

If you have an option to force close or report, hit report. What is the error message you are getting?

WinniePoooh
12-15-12, 06:03 PM
I play with it from some time.
From the start of this week, it keeps closing every few second. I'm forced to stop to play. It blocked often these last weeks.
Castle story is following the same path I'm afraid.
I mailed to them about both, but no reply for now. They are my two favorite games. I will stop to play to all the Team Lava games if they aren't restored.

WinniePoooh
12-15-12, 06:03 PM
There isn't any error reported, it closes suddenly. This is all.

songbird000
12-16-12, 02:43 PM
I have tried all the fixes. I play on the thanksgiving version my kindle fire and I have cleared the cache, uninstall/reinstalled, and now installed the regular pet story. And it is still crashing. I can't send gifts without it crashing every few clicks. I would say I can stay on less than 60 seconds without getting booted. Very frustrating.

AlisinChanes
12-16-12, 07:30 PM
Ive noticed, compared to all the other Story games I play, Pet Shop Story uses a massive amount of memory. I use a task manager to clear my device, after clearing everything then playing Pet Shop Story a few mins- it force closes. I've seen it accumulate 120+ MB in approx. 15 mins (thats usually the longest it'll run before force closing )

MinnasWorld
12-17-12, 03:45 PM
My games keeps closing out on my Kindle Fire. Sometimes I can collect all my coins and feed my animals before it happens but sometimes it does it as soon as the game loads. It says :

Sorry
The application Pet Shop: Thanksgiving (process com.teamlava.petshop17) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

kooky panda
12-17-12, 03:53 PM
Try going to your settings and turning your wifi off, then back on.

MinnasWorld
12-17-12, 07:15 PM
I tried that and rebooting the Kindle, neither worked... it is still doing it.

nmishii
12-17-12, 09:08 PM
It force closes on my Android also. I get an Out of Memory error. Its when the cache is large. Clear you cache before you open Pet Shop Story and it shouldn't happen. I use App Cache Cleaner from Google Play to clear out the caches for all applications; there should be something like that for Kindle.

The large cache doesn't affect the other games, just Pet Shop Story. Maybe TL could take a look at it and resize it.

WinniePoooh
12-18-12, 10:14 PM
From three days I'm not even in time to accept gift and it closes. I mailed to them days ago, but no reply.
I stop to play as I can't do other. So sorry it was my favorite with Castle story that has some problem too.

treyelle
12-19-12, 05:37 AM
I agree. This needs fixed by the creators.The force close says team lava has closed unexpectedly. I'm ready to delete all of their games.

MinnasWorld
12-19-12, 07:26 AM
I had the game loaded as Pet Shop Story: Thanksgiving. What worked for me to get it to stop crashing was to delete that and download it is the plain Pet Shop Story. The only difference is the opening screen, my saved game is the same and no more crashes.

WinniePoooh
12-19-12, 03:21 PM
I have the standard version, not the Thanksgiving version.

AlleyFarm1
12-20-12, 12:51 AM
Pet shop story - It is impossible to play this game due to constant crashing and forced exits. I have looked at the posts and thread on this issue and have tried everything suggested, including deleting and reinstalling, restarting my ipad, deleting all caches, cookies and data, turning wi-fi off and on again.....nothing works! I have all the other stories (except empire and nightclub) and do not have any probelms with any of these...soooooo frustrating.
I have a first generation ipad, 5.1.1 version software.
Please Help TL:confused:

kidz4mann
12-30-12, 11:15 AM
I am using Pet Shop Story: Thanksgiving on my Kndle Fire. It appears to work fine until I go into the social section of the game. Withing 2 to 3 minutes of being in the section viewing people's wall information, it crashes. Any help?

kelseyfarm1
12-30-12, 07:07 PM
Try closing out all backgrounds apps.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

If on wifi, go to settings and turn wifi off then back on.
Go to settings under safari and clear out cookies and Data.
Then restart your Ipad.

I did what you instructed, doesn't work at all. I love this game but too frustrating. spent money on this game, please transfer my gems from pet story to dragon story so I can at least use the gems I bought. thank you kelseyfarm1

lildvl91
01-08-13, 08:10 AM
I have it close on me half way thru visiting neighbors it gets annoying so please fix it. So far pet story is only one that does it

temporarily2000
01-12-13, 07:46 AM
(SadieAlex posting under a friend's name here)
I'm frustrated by all the suggestions to fix it on the device end, when it is not the device (clearly, as everyone seems to have this problem and rebooting the device or changing anything in the device DOES NOT fix the problem) but the game itself. Even with a cleared cache, mine force-closes at first after about 45 seconds, then (if I decide to continue and try again) it crashes faster and faster. I have android v. 4.1.1 and the thanksgiving version of the game. I am about to delete it from the frustration of trying to play but getting nowhere.
Also, you guys need to research your habitats better. I can pretty much guarantee that a bunch of people who don't know much about these animals are playing it and think "hey, cool. I want a box turtle. they live in water in this game, I better make sure to get it a tank for it to swim in" and the box turtle DROWNS because they are terrestrial NOT aquatic... Too many people go with what they see in "popular" venues for pet care... please stop promoting poor care (that includes having to abandon a sick animal because you don't have the gems to bring it back)
Thanks for letting me rant.

FrozenTurtle
01-15-13, 05:03 PM
Be sure to clear your cache and close any apps which may be running in the background. Most of these issues appear to be related to "Out of memory" issues, which should be resolved by doing this. For anyone else who still experiences issues, please email us at support@teamlava.com so we can further investigate your specific account. Thanks!

miakoda53
01-21-13, 09:11 PM
My game also forcecloses about ever minute. I play around that, but it is VERY FRUSTRATING!! It makes it almost impossible to visit my neighbors, so I have given up doing that until the game is fixed. I believe part of the problem is caused by the floating coins as we collect from and feed the pets. They are nothing but annoying anyway, how about taking that stupid feature out?

I have only one shop goal left, the bullfrog. I really resent being forced to purchase and spend well over 600 gold to build the Austrailian Shepard dog family. That is necessary to obtain the frog reward from a collection in order to be able to breed the bullfrog and finish my last shop goal.

Come on, really folks, 600 gold is getting very greedy. Price the animals more reasonably and you will attract more players, and ultimely make more money.

lildvl91
01-22-13, 06:34 AM
I go to play this am and things are glitchy and when I go to visit a neighbor there stuff is either invisible or glitchy. Then the game keeps closing on me. I have forced closed restarted my iPhone and still didn't work. I uninstalled the game again reset/restarted my iPhone and reinstalled the game problems are still there. How can anyone play with it like that? Please fix whatever is wrong.

foodlady
02-08-13, 02:24 AM
BiG problem...the higher level the worse it gets...asked about it in email to teamlava...no reply to that as well as missing gems and I breed an animal or crossbread....it shows that it "worked" then I look back later and its like it never happened and at least sometimes seems money spent still gone....WHAT is that! ?

foodlady
02-08-13, 02:39 AM
Boy do I agree...its a cute game and rather fun EXCEPT it doesn't work more than it does...and for a "free" game they sure want you to spend! That's just not honest! The gems I "earned" half disappeared somehow and teamlava cannot fix or replace...hmmmm! And what's with this Chinese new year goal...I waste money on stupid Chinese lanterns (and even then the invisible glitch got an extra lantern) to see next step they want you to buy SIX snakes and stunningly they are 25 gems EACH...are you SERIOUS?????? Sure u can skip for 12 gems but do u really think if it starts this way I am chancing going down that road and once AGAIN having to stop pursuing a goal since buying gems is necessary...and this game u cant earn any gems in the normal course of the game....come on people be honest and upfront anyway...and if u expect people to spend money you'd think you would have the game WORK....I got into game for gems for farm story...why intice people when game clearly isn't up to snuff and don't see any progress doing any fixes.....shame on you!

saren1947
02-09-13, 12:21 PM
Again same issue, cannot stay more than 2 mins then it crashes. Gave a negative rating at he app store because of this issue, fix it and I will give abetter rating, don't fix I will uninstall and give it a double negative. Support does not respond.

saren1947
02-09-13, 01:35 PM
Again same issue, cannot stay more than 2 mins then it crashes. Gave a negative rating at he app store because of this issue, fix it and I will give abetter rating, don't fix I will uninstall and give it a double negative. Support does not respond.
Sorry, actually timed it.. 1 minute 47.1 seconds I can be in pet shop before getting booted..what a no fun..no fun

Uninstalled & reinstalled still crashes, just glad I didn,t put real money in the game.

jaimepetshop
02-14-13, 07:43 AM
Is it my cel. phone or is there anyone else experiencing difficulties initiating the game?

kooky panda
02-14-13, 08:21 AM
I am not having issues. (iphone 5).
Try restarting your device.

If still problems, what device do you play on?
What is the version of the game you are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom)

What is happening when you try to open the game? Error message ?

jaimepetshop
02-14-13, 10:16 AM
Iphone 5. Sweet!
I play on a Samsung SCH-R720 mobile phone.
I have restarted it a few times.
Even took out the batery a few times, and still, nothing.
The version of Pet Shop Story I'm playing is: 1.0.5.7
I have Dragon Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story.
They are openning without problems.
What might be happening?

jaimepetshop
02-14-13, 10:19 AM
Sometimes a pop window appears with the message:
"Sorry!
The application Pet Shop (process com.teamlava.petshop) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

gentry5
02-14-13, 11:00 AM
This is a problem with numerous people I have been reading about this because I am having the same problem. When you open the game and finally get through all the pop ups it just shuts down. There is no message it just closes. I am a member of this games group and there are several messages about it, when is TL going to do something bout this. Yes I have restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing.

jaimepetshop
02-14-13, 11:20 AM
Exactly!
The game loads. You can get past the Gems offer, the latest Updates screen, and then the " Oh Darn" pop up appears. Press "Try again" and that's the farthest I get. A continious loop.
8-/

jaimepetshop
02-14-13, 11:23 AM
I even receive notification at my phone that X animal is ready to collect or that neighbors have visited...
But can't play the game.
I fear I lost a Guinea Pig that I was breeding.
8-[

kooky panda
02-14-13, 11:37 AM
Iphone 5. Sweet!
I play on a Samsung SCH-R720 mobile phone.
I have restarted it a few times.
Even took out the batery a few times, and still, nothing.
The version of Pet Shop Story I'm playing is: 1.0.5.7
I have Dragon Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story.
They are openning without problems.
What might be happening?

Have you tried playing on the most current version for android?
PSS Thanksgiving - 1.0.5.8.2
PSS - 1.0.5.7

Pet Thanksgiving is the most current version at this time.

I am also mergering this thread with the current Bug thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21323-pet-Shop-Story-keeps-crashing&p=516655&viewfull=1#post516655

Be sure to clear your cache and close any apps which may be running in the background. Most of these issues appear to be related to "Out of memory" issues, which should be resolved by doing this. For anyone else who still experiences issues, please email us at support@teamlava.com so we can further investigate your specific account. Thanks!

WinniePoooh
02-17-13, 04:48 PM
I continue to have the problem too, from months.
I can barely open it one time (20) each day to collect coins.
They don't do anything, never update it. The game doesn't work.

WinniePoooh
02-21-13, 05:06 PM
I have mailed to them several times, but I didn't get any help about.
I see they never update it, so probably they haven't enough people to play with it and soon they will have anyone as it is unplayable. I feel to be stupid to try to do it from months when clearly it isn't possible.
It was when I downloaded it for some time, so probably at some point they did something wrong, but it would be the time to solve it or to stop the game.

AlleyFarm1
02-26-13, 12:24 PM
Hi TL, me again! After posting my message on this thread on 20.12.12 and emailing TL and getting there automated reply, I still have not got any resolution to the issue of CONSTANT CRASHING & FORCED CLOSING of this game.........Like I said in my last post, I have tried ALL of the suggested fixes, multiple times now and nothing works......C'mon TL, sort it out!!!

kooky panda
02-27-13, 08:32 AM
There is a new update for android for the regular game- version 1.0.5.8.
Try installing and see if you are still having crash issues.

Brewers167
02-27-13, 11:49 AM
As soon as TL updated pet shop to the new ver. The pet shop loads very slow. You can't see many of your pets in the pet shop. The game crashes everytime I load the game.I think the hearts popping up everywere is crashing the game. Looking at the comments on google play, everyone is having the same problems. Please TeamLava fix this soon.

pinacuba
02-27-13, 12:05 PM
Same problem here. Since i updated to the latest version, pet shop loads very slow and is crashing constantly. I am not able to gift neighbors and collecting from pets is very difficult due to the forced stopping of the game.

pinacuba
02-27-13, 12:58 PM
Is there any possibility to go back to the previous version? I didn't have any problems there.

firstborndragon
02-27-13, 01:32 PM
Same here. Can't even collect all my coins before it cashes.

FrozenTurtle
02-27-13, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the reports everyone. We're looking into the issue now.

sammyjayne2000
02-27-13, 02:18 PM
Hi all,
I have purchased over 500 gems with pet story.
Since yesterday i am having love hearts bursting all over the screen and slow motion when i try to collect coins etc.
The game sporadically crashes in the past few days also.
I have uninstalled and re installed with no joy. Any further tips other than what is listed on this thread.

Cheers, Sam

chrisdekam
02-27-13, 02:32 PM
Hi,

I have download and installed the update of Pet Shop story to 1.0.5.8 on a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2 and it is slow and crashing all the time. It reacts so slow that with login in the game I accidentally bought a mysterybox for 24 gems and I don't want that box. I think the update to 1.0.5.8 is not working properly.

Kind regards
Chris

WendingWanderer
02-27-13, 02:34 PM
There is a new update for android for the regular game- version 1.0.5.8.
Try installing and see if you are still having crash issues.

Updated, cleared my cache, closed background apps. Crashes within 1 minute. Sometimes crashes before it finishes starting up. Very frustrating.

This app has always tended to crash, but got much, MUCH worse two days ago.

chrisdekam
02-27-13, 02:43 PM
I removed the game from my Phone and now it is working some better, but my gems are gone to the Winter Mystery Box. Is there a possible to invert this action?

Hi,

I have download and installed the update of Pet Shop story to 1.0.5.8 on a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2 and it is slow and crashing all the time. It reacts so slow that with login in the game I accidentally bought a mysterybox for 24 gems and I don't want that box. I think the update to 1.0.5.8 is not working properly.

Kind regards
Chris

FrozenTurtle
02-27-13, 03:43 PM
We re-released an update that should resolve most of these issues. The version number will remain the same, but you should see an update available for Pet Shop Story in Google Play. There may be a slight delay in the update appearing, but please check back frequently. Let us know if you continue to experience these issues. Thanks everyone!

allessaA
02-27-13, 04:56 PM
After the new update, I cannot play Pet Shop Story. Not anymore! The game keeps crashing and I cannot even enter the game. Immediately after the game starts, an error message pops-up saying that "Unfortunately, Pet Shop has stopped." and I cannot report the problem because "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped". There is nothing wrong with Google Play Store because all the other TeamLava Games are working properly. Now I am sorry I ever bought gems and I couldn't even spend them.

TeryMac
02-27-13, 09:58 PM
I have an android 4.2.2
Pet shop 1.0.5.8
TeryMac
Level 33

Since today the 27. Its crashing every time I go to friends shop
I can't stay on unless I stay in my shop very fustating
I get : your shop is out of sink, you have finished your collection
Collect your prize then some screens pop up and it crashes,
When I log on it tells me I have 9999999999 coins. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my coins I have almost 60k right now.

keg63
02-28-13, 03:45 AM
Mine isn't crashing anymore, but it is painfully slow.

kataniwildae
02-28-13, 07:10 AM
Updated and it no longer crashes every minute. Thank you.

olcastle
03-13-13, 02:25 PM
We re-released an update that should resolve most of these issues.

It still didn't resolve the crashing issue. Please work harder :)

jesslanrose
03-16-13, 01:49 AM
Just a thought... but it would be really nice to have an off button for animation. The bigger the store the worse the problem. At least that would solve some problems for users.

olcastle
03-16-13, 08:01 PM
Just a thought... but it would be really nice to have an off button for animation. The bigger the store the worse the problem. At least that would solve some problems for users.

Great idea! I tried to block the door so people stop walking around but it didn't help.

FrozenTurtle
03-18-13, 03:38 PM
If the issue occurs with neighbors who have large shops, you might try clearing your cache and closing any apps running in the background.

olcastle
03-18-13, 09:25 PM
If the issue occurs with neighbors who have large shops, you might try clearing your cache and closing any apps running in the background.

The issue occurs with neighbors and with my shop, even rebooting doesn't help.

phalen78
03-19-13, 01:30 AM
Android 4.1.2
Samsung Galaxy SIII

well, seems i made a mistake to upgrade to the easter version - it just keeps crashing and is unbelievably slow. cant even zoom out - its like there isnt enough memory to handle it.

please fix this asap. terrible to release a version with this bad a bug. :(

nmishii
03-19-13, 01:38 AM
I installed Pet Shop Story: Easter for a goal and it crashes every time I load it. I cleared all cache and ****ed all apps. It would really be nice if you could fix this out of memory error, because its not an issue with all our devices. I don't have this problem with other TL games, not even regular Pet Shop (when I played it), just this one.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-13-12-1_zps8510d2db.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-13-20_zps1876e96c.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-13-25_zps07907c0e.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-13-42_zps0682106d.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-13-49_zps88c20bea.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-14-18_zps70746de2.png

nmishii
03-19-13, 02:04 AM
Here's a crash in another part of the code. I cleared the cache and tasks before starting up. After it crashed I took a screenshot of the cache used. In a minute or two Pet Shop got up to 164 MB of cache. That's more than 10x more than your other games.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-42-51_zpseefb71b2.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-43-15_zps8ecca21f.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-43-29_zps16f7a0a0.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-44-31_zps03fff2b3.png
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-03-19-01-58-41_zps50b8cfc6.png

phalen78
03-19-13, 06:21 AM
i've reverted back to original pet shop story - will not update again until this problem is sorted out.

olcastle
03-19-13, 12:11 PM
In a minute or two Pet Shop got up to 164 MB of cache. That's more than 10x more than your other games.

It's more than all other TL games combined :))))

FrozenTurtle
03-19-13, 12:23 PM
Thanks for these reports! We're currently looking into the issue now.

WinniePoooh
04-01-13, 03:37 PM
I have give up definitely to play with it few days ago as it takes ages to open, then it crashes after few seconds.
I read about an update, but I didn't find any for ipad.
My Ipad is the one released before of the Ipad2. The system is old (4.1)
I have problems also with other later TL games, but the other released before work fine.

Margherita

CelestiasHeaven
08-14-13, 10:03 AM
I have the same Problem as other User here.
Pet Shop Story keeps on crashing every time i try to do something in this game no matter what i do, until yesterday it worked fine, and as i logged in today..the problem with crashing showed up..anyone else here with the same problem as me?

kooky panda
08-14-13, 10:28 AM
Older devices will experience issues playing the new versions of the game.
The current version 1.1.4 needs and IOS 4.3 or higher.

Try closing out all the apps running in the background to see if this helps.
(or restart your device before playing).

houseboatlivin
09-05-14, 02:51 PM
I used to have major crash problems, problems logging in, and missing pets etc. Tried all the suggested fixes.
Well I accidently dropped my "smart phone" in the lake, needless to say it was not into water sports, perhaps one of us was not so smart. So I got a new smart phone and surprise surprise no more problems! May not work for everyone but this new Motor Xbox makes playing a breeze, almost miss the challenge of trying to play with all the problems, like right. Just thought I would relate my fix.
Hi all,
I have purchased over 500 gems with pet story.
Since yesterday i am having love hearts bursting all over the screen and slow motion when i try to collect coins etc.
The game sporadically crashes in the past few days also.
I have uninstalled and re installed with no joy. Any further tips other than what is listed on this thread.

Cheers, Sam

houseboatlivin
09-05-14, 02:53 PM
Supposed to be just Moto X. NOT Moto X Box.