PDA

View Full Version : Almost 2 days of goals vanished 😡😡😡😡

mimisarah
12-18-11, 12:40 PM
All my food gone, I had READY AND SERVED 20 Prime Ribs and I don't even remenber how much COLA...well GONE know it says I only have 13 Prime Ribs and 0 Colas...I have been doing Prime Ribs for 3 days today and they are nooooo where or the Colas...MY DOOR WAS OPEN IF THAT MATTERS.....and it should NOT....my device is iPad2 my softwares are all updated and this game version is the last updated and all......I HAVE restarted.....I have reinstalled AND ITS STILL MISSING:mad::mad::mad::mad:

yummum2
12-18-11, 12:48 PM
I feel ur Pain!!! 2 days ive spent on prime rib. Ive cooked 10 yet ive lost them all!!! Not to mention the 2 days spent b4 that doing the previous goals. Coins spent of food wasted. Time wasted. And now i cant complete the goals. Im soooo angry. Iphone 4 and latest version of rs. Not sure whats going on. Ive noticed a few peeps on here have had probs with the prime ribs. Im so frustrated and dont know whether to quit eith the goals but ive been excited about doing the xmas recipes. I would put a sad face here to. But my ICONS STILL NOT WORKING XX

yummum2
12-18-11, 12:49 PM
O and my door was open and has been open throughout!!

llamafarms
12-18-11, 12:50 PM
Me too! Had served 4 prime ribs then all of a sudden it went back to zero. At the same time 95% of my counters cleared. Thousands and thousands of servings gone in seconds, including just placed dishes.

I have also restarted and reinstalled.

Also on iPad 2 with all software up to date with current RS version.

leman2006
12-18-11, 12:54 PM
same thing happened to me this morning. back to 16/20 on prime ribs and have started over and over with the colas. and half of my food disappeared as well. i'm using iphone, current RS version, etc. etc. etc. just about over it!

mimisarah
12-18-11, 01:13 PM
I feel ur Pain!!! 2 days ive spent on prime rib. Ive cooked 10 yet ive lost them all!!! Not to mention the 2 days spent b4 that doing the previous goals. Coins spent of food wasted. Time wasted. And now i cant complete the goals. Im soooo angry. Iphone 4 and latest version of rs. Not sure whats going on. Ive noticed a few peeps on here have had probs with the prime ribs. Im so frustrated and dont know whether to quit eith the goals but ive been excited about doing the xmas recipes. I would put a sad face here to. But my ICONS STILL NOT WORKING XX

OOHH only some emoji work.....and I have another bug (one more...one less how cares right) it's starting to crash again or it just closes, also sometimes to pick up tips(gold or red nooo matter) and to gift or pick your cooking item, or tab in general it just will not until you reset your device.....

Any one else with this problem??

Rachael98
12-18-11, 02:14 PM
OOHH only some emoji work.....and I have another bug (one more...one less how cares right) it's starting to crash again or it just closes, also sometimes to pick up tips(gold or red nooo matter) and to gift or pick your cooking item, or tab in general it just will not until you reset your device.....

Any one else with this problem??

Do you mean that it sometimes freezes?

3squares
12-18-11, 02:20 PM
Did u guys at least get the coins from selling the food?

I have a TON of food on my counters, don't want to lose them all...maybe I shouldn't bother cooking prime rib at all?

mimisarah
12-18-11, 02:28 PM
Do you mean that it sometimes freezes?

NOPE IT DOES NOT FREEZE........I will work and you can do all you....BUT it will not select.....AND IT IS NOT MY DEVICE

yummum2
12-18-11, 02:46 PM
Yep ALL my foods just gone as well!! Thousands of coins worth!! Ive got empty counters!! So my goals dont work, no icons, no food now on rs And dont get me started on bs! No icOns, my coins keep vanishing, no new red velvet cupcake or cherry trifle recipe or gingerbread wallpaper ( all my 200 nghbrs have them????) and the goals dont work on that either as my nghbrs dont get my request msgs!! All in all its rubbish! Im on level 68 on both so im not a novice or anything. Ive resynced my iphone 4, force closed, latest version, uninstalled, reinstalled even done a backflip lol!!!! Xx

Sitalips
12-18-11, 02:52 PM
OK now missing gems I never wanted to use??? Also not getting food still, deleting reinstalled twice, notifications work and then dont. I expect to lose food next. Lost my doors and walls before and was not doing anything with goals. Seriously emailed team lava support and of course got the following response.

Dear user,
Thanks for your email. It looks like you are interested in moving your account from one device to another. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply.
In order to do this, we'll need you to make a Storm8 ID on the new phone so that we can locate it for the transfer. You can create a Storm8 ID by visiting Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. Then, please let us know your Storm8 IDs on your old and new devices as well as the name of the game. As Storm8 IDs are unique, the Storm8 ID on your new device will be different from your original device's.
Please also provide is with the number of gems you have in your primary TeamLava game. We require this for verification purposes.
Once you have provided us with this information, we will attempt the transfer from our end.
Please be advised that your account will only be accessible from the new device and that you will lose access to the unwanted account. Transferring also affects all games associated with a given Storm8 ID. Single-game transfers are not available at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

mimisarah
12-18-11, 03:45 PM
The Chocolate Cherry Trifle, Red Velvet Cookies and the Gingerbread Wallpaper you will get by tuesday, that type of update rolls out fridays or tuesdays......so don't worry about that.....however the food vanished...goals that you have done and they DIScounted hahaha....that is not part of the normal deal

llamafarms
12-18-11, 07:42 PM
Awesome, ALL my food is now gone. This game sucks. :(

farmer1600
12-18-11, 08:17 PM
Great - One of my goals reset - Not going to waste time making another 30 colas.

Also, see that I have to spend 24 gems on a snowman that I don't want so guess is this is where I give up on the glitchy goals.

Where did the fireplace oven go?! I was ready to buy one today but it's no longer under the appliances tab - Was it removed already?!?!

mimisarah
12-18-11, 08:54 PM
Great - One of my goals reset - Not going to waste time making another 30 colas.

Also, see that I have to spend 24 gems on a snowman that I don't want so guess is this is where I give up on the glitchy goals.

Where did the fireplace oven go?! I was ready to buy one today but it's no longer under the appliances tab - Was it removed already?!?!

Hello farmer1600, you will find the fireplace oven in Bakery Story not Restaurant Story......I just checked and it's still there hopefully it will stay there!!!!......

farmer1600
12-19-11, 04:27 AM
Thanks mimisarah - I bought the one in bakery story but was sure that once was released in restaurant story as well? Cannot find it though.

llamafarms
12-19-11, 05:58 AM
This morning my root beer floats went from 6 complete down to 5 complete. This just keeps getting worse and worse. Can't wait to see what happens when I place the new batch of prime rib later today. :(

yummum2
12-19-11, 07:46 AM
And now again for the 4th time in 2 days ALL my food has gone!!! After this morning putting all my new food on the clear counters after it all vanishing the previous day it all went within 30 seconds. Ive spent the last 6 hours cooking on rs to build up food for my counters....... Low and behold 30 secs later i have made 195,000 coins and oooooo yes uve guessed it all the foods gone!!!!!!! I cant win can i??? I cant do the rs goals as they dont work and i cant cook the normal food now as as soon as i put it on the counter it just vanishes!!! Its not crashing my doors not blocked. Im fed up now. Ive let tl know. Once or even twice was forgiveable for 5 times in 2 days is very very annoying!!!

kyora
12-19-11, 08:03 AM
And now again for the 4th time in 2 days ALL my food has gone!!! After this morning putting all my new food on the clear counters after it all vanishing the previous day it all went within 30 seconds. Ive spent the last 6 hours cooking on rs to build up food for my counters....... Low and behold 30 secs later i have made 195,000 coins and oooooo yes uve guessed it all the foods gone!!!!!!! I cant win can i??? I cant do the rs goals as they dont work and i cant cook the normal food now as as soon as i put it on the counter it just vanishes!!! Its not crashing my doors not blocked. Im fed up now. Ive let tl know. Once or even twice was forgiveable for 5 times in 2 days is very very annoying!!!

I am encountering that problem too..but worst is it could happen with the door closed/block too..however that could be due to resyncing with server as it happened only once with doors close. Having my more than 1 million servings of food reduced down to just 20+ k is just plain annoying..hope they get a patch out asap

mimisarah
12-19-11, 10:55 AM
Thanks mimisarah - I bought the one in bakery story but was sure that once was released in restaurant story as well? Cannot find it though.

OOHHH I never did see it in Restaurat Story......well know days I can't see many things in RS hahaha....

mimisarah
12-19-11, 10:55 AM
OOHHH I never did see it in Restaurat Story......well know days I can't see many things in RS hahaha....

NOW DAYS not know

mamatomato
12-19-11, 03:16 PM
I am back at the beginning again..... Looks like i have never started the goals!!! Back at omelettes and grilled cheese!!!!! What is going on? I am getting an odd message in one of my goal about beibg out of sync with the servers....

What a pain this is becoming!

cakeandpie
12-19-11, 03:26 PM
Oh no!! Restaurant story went through maintainence and I lost ALL my goal progress! It started me all over again!! TL please put my goals back where they were!!!

rebeccajf
12-19-11, 03:31 PM
Me too! All my goals reset, and then disappeared altogether! So sad! Please make them come back.

yankees095
12-19-11, 03:40 PM
I'll throw in a "me too" as well. I've had goals for over a week so had progressed nicely. I even used gems to skip the waiter. I will be so upset if this isn't reset back to where it was. I am a rare person that actually really enjoyed the goals, but now join the rest in frustration.

marrrina
12-19-11, 03:47 PM
I only had one recipe left to unlock: the stuffing. I refuse to do this over. If this is the case they need to just completely unlock all locked recipes.

magicpancake
12-19-11, 03:56 PM
All my goals disappeared. Way too many bugs in this game.

Blueize
12-19-11, 04:00 PM
Hand raised in anger! I just got 2 where I had to serve 9 billion colas & 20 zillion apple ciders to complete the next 2 goals & our dear friends at TL thot we were too happy; did maintenance & my goals r back to the beginning. I can still make apple cider & I assume prime rib tho. The food I requested for the beginning goals is still accomplished.

I am NOT going to buy more appliances! I already had to get another 1 to accomplish a goal!

I doubt TL can reset us all to where we were so how about forgetting the goals & just unlocking the new food?!

iPod Touch iso4

kakurinesan
12-19-11, 05:06 PM
I too lost all my goals and I was just about done with a couple...this is ridiculous. I have already accidentally wasted 90 gems in this game due to the auto bake on all items...this is simply absurd. In total I have spend 100 gems that have been wasted in the past 3 days.

Miamia79
12-19-11, 05:10 PM
mine has disappeared, too!!! after spending gems for snowman...now my goals are both back to the first stage!!! i can't believe this!!!

JerseyGirl068
12-19-11, 05:10 PM
I lost all my goals too! Lost clipboard & everything... What's going on now?????

JerseyGirl068
12-19-11, 05:14 PM
Oh no!! Restaurant story went through maintainence and I lost ALL my goal progress! It started me all over again!! TL please put my goals back where they were!!!

It started me all over again too so I reinstalled & now there are no goals at all! Help!!!

lesleypsg1
12-19-11, 05:16 PM
Goals have reset on my daughters iPod and my iPad. Came to see what's up. Lots of out of sync on both devices in r.s. looks like this is a game issue and not isolated. Hope they fix soon. Painful having to start over.....ahhhhhhhhh

xcellent
12-19-11, 05:18 PM
I lost all my goals too! Lost clipboard & everything... What's going on now?????

Here is the latest from GM.......

Yes, in the main announcements section. The Quests are removed, not reset - that's only cosmetic. I will update with more information as it comes in.

caljean
12-19-11, 05:18 PM
My goals disappeared. Whats up with that. This is really terrible. I restarted. Reinstall. Name it I've done it. But still goals are no show. Please. Please help me.

LIDA3209
12-19-11, 05:21 PM
I totally understand your pain, I finished the prime rib goal and the stuffing goal, cooked everything and was ready to ask neighbors for the cranberries, NOW UNFORTUNATELY everything is lost and it says I've never done any goals. What is going on.When start to
Lay it tells me I'm out of synch over and over again. I am getting frustrated and thinking of. Ot playing anymore. I've been wasting my time. No one answers my questions!!! I need help from team lava, they need to fix these problems and I mean SOON!!!

Shashy_LoLa
12-19-11, 05:27 PM
I had READY AND SERVED 20 Prime Ribs and I like 12 COLA all GONE even the Goal and progress pad their gone is like if I've never would start playing with the snowman and santa.. I have a Iphone 4 and is updated... I even unistalled and istalled the App.. And still my goals ain't appearing...And it's constantly telling the kitchen in not Sync... Very Madddd

xcellent
12-19-11, 05:29 PM
I totally understand your pain, I finished the prime rib goal and the stuffing goal, cooked everything and was ready to ask neighbors for the cranberries, NOW UNFORTUNATELY everything is lost and it says I've never done any goals. What is going on.When start to
Lay it tells me I'm out of synch over and over again. I am getting frustrated and thinking of. Ot playing anymore. I've been wasting my time. No one answers my questions!!! I need help from team lava, they need to fix these problems and I mean SOON!!!

There is already an answer......
All we have to do is wait....... Again........ *sigh* :-/

litfight
12-19-11, 05:51 PM
Me too, all my goal has gone.. now you want me to start from square 1 again.... pls fix

DivinePleasures
12-19-11, 06:00 PM
Just had the same thing happen to me but my prime rib is still cooking and my goals reverted back to the very beginning. Have an iPhone 4, up to date and so is the game, SOOO frustrating!

sumnboutme
12-19-11, 06:14 PM
Please see latest update from GM: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21370-Edit-Restaurant-Farm-Bakery-Story-down-Goals-update

mimisarah
12-20-11, 12:02 PM
Please see latest update from GM: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21370-Edit-Restaurant-Farm-Bakery-Story-down-Goals-update

YES this was yesterday....however it did NOT solve are lost....prime ribs....colas.

I do thank TL for there great effort, they did not answer my email or post but they did read it and took action, THANK YOU.

Never got my progress back, but it does not matter I will just not do some goals plus Walter is NOT my choice.....I will spend 24 gems because I do have it but ONLY in What I LIKE.

Thank you guys for your support, and thank you for reading and doing something so fast.

Bless you and Merry Christmas And Happy Hanukkah as well