PDA

View Full Version : Goal detail

gdoldcat
12-18-11, 10:20 AM
My current quest is listed as below but the former quest details have been forgot. should any RS player know, please advice. I think some player may need this information.

Snowman stuffing goal

Affridgative Action (level 2)
Make 30 Colas
Buy 1 Snowman Walter
Ask 8 Turkeys

As I don't want to spend 24 gems to buy that snowman walter, now I stuck in this level and seems never complete this quest. If someone know the details of next quest, please advice. Thanks ^^

Old Chef Holiday Ham quest

Chestnuts Roasting (level 3)
Make 30 apple cider
Build up a chestnuts roaster
Ask 10 chickens

I will try my best to update the coming quest details.

3squares
12-18-11, 01:53 PM
Please correct if necessary and add. I know one of the earlier goals had "visit 2 neighbors":

CHILLBY GOALS

CHILLBY ARRIVES?

Build Turducken Fryer
Obtain 2 Chickens
Serve 20? Omelettes

ROOTING FOR YOU

Visit 2 Neighbors
Get 4 Chickens
Serve 10 Root Beer Floats

SANTA GOALS

"______________"

Build Chestnut Roaster
Obtain 2 Slabs of Beef
Serve 10? Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

ENTHUSIASM

Serve 20 Prime Rib
Visit 5 Neighbors
Obtain 5 Applewood Chips

meikailani
12-18-11, 06:41 PM
I have the goal to serve 20 prime rib. But where is that recipe. I checked the oven, stove and grill, but don't see prime rib

jayfirefly
12-18-11, 06:45 PM
Ugh I'm so dissapointed about the snowman waiter part of the quest! It's ugly and I don't want to waste five dollars paying for it! Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those gem complainers, I've bought multiple MULTIPLE gem items, this is just unfair :( This really needs to be changed it's completely unfair. Even if it was changed to spend 24 gems on something I'd be happy I just don't want that darn snowman waiter!!!

mcgee22
12-18-11, 06:46 PM
I have the goal to serve 20 prime rib. But where is that recipe. I checked the oven, stove and grill, but don't see prime rib

It is in the stove. Did you update to the final XMas version? There was an update just the other day.

mcgee22
12-18-11, 06:47 PM
Sorry, oven, not stove. Between the ham and stuffing. Did you already unlock it?

floramina
12-18-11, 08:06 PM

i could only see this oven recipe when i filtered to ' dinner' recipes.. not when it displays all the recipes

farmer1600
12-18-11, 08:26 PM
Agree - I will not be forced to spend real money on an item I don't want, so the goals end here for me.

Maybe just as well - I've had nothing but problems trying to complete the goals (requesting parts or whatever else was needed) - Very unfortunate because it could have been a very enjoyable holiday treat for everyone but instead (at least for me), just a bit too stressful given the time limits, gifting problems, various bugs and last straw; asking me to spend 24 gems to unlock a 2 gem recipe 'reward.'

mushroom79
12-18-11, 09:09 PM
Ugh I'm so dissapointed about the snowman waiter part of the quest! It's ugly and I don't want to waste five dollars paying for it! Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those gem complainers, I've bought multiple MULTIPLE gem items, this is just unfair :( This really needs to be changed it's completely unfair. Even if it was changed to spend 24 gems on something I'd be happy I just don't want that darn snowman waiter!!!

The snowman waiter would look out of place after the holiday season...

figuresk8er88
12-19-11, 08:35 AM
so if you already have a chestnut roaster, it doesn't recognize it and asks you to complete a new one right? it seems kind of unfair and a penalty if we already completed it and have to save up parts again. i don't need multiple ones since there's only one recipe associated with it...

Miamia79
12-19-11, 08:55 AM
Another task after snowman waiter is:

Complete the Turducken Deep
Serve 40 Stuffing
Obtain 10 Dried Cherries

I'm having a difficult time to obtain dishes from my neighbors.
Everytime I request something, the number of my neighbors who didn't receive my request is totally wrong,
the pop-up says like 120 of my neighbor didn't receive my request or something while I don't even have 120 neighbors.
I'm not sure if my request is really sent although some of my neighbors can receive it...
It's so frustrating!!!

>figuresk8er88
Yes, you're right. Even if you have a chestnut roaster, it's not recognized.
And the task is just to complete building the appliance. You don't have to cook.
I wasted the parts I'd collected...

gdoldcat
12-20-11, 07:58 AM
My current quest is listed as below but the former quest details have been forgot. should any RS player know, please advice. I think some player may need this information.

Snowman stuffing goal

Make 30 Colas
Buy 1 Snowman Walter
Ask 8 Turkeys

As I don't want to spend 24 gems to buy that snowman walter, now I stuck in this level and seems never complete this quest. If someone know the details of next quest, please advice. Thanks ^^

Old Chef Holiday Ham quest

Chestnuts Roasting (level 3)
Make 30 apple cider
Build up a chestnuts roaster
Ask 10 chickens

I will try my best to update the coming quest details.

Labor of love (level 4 - the last level to unlock holiday ham receipt)
Make 6 roasted chestnuts
Spend 10,000 coins
Obtain 10 dried cherries

starstar2
12-21-11, 05:25 AM
I obtain the holiday fireplace through one of the goal.
The other one still at fruitcake.

I do spend 10 gems to skip the snowman waiter to get the holiday fireplace at the end.
So does is worth it?
I think is ok as boxes alone is 24 gems and furthermore the goals are fun.

Hope that TL can put more goals but if possible no need gems involvement.

starstar2
12-21-11, 05:26 AM
Ya. The holiday fireplace is the end for 1 of the goal.

rhapbap
12-21-11, 05:50 AM
South pole quota
Buy penguin waiter
Visit 5 nbrs
Serve 40 fruit cakes (4.5 hours)

Labor of love
Serve 6 roasted chestnuts
Spend $10000
Get 10 dried chestnuts

rhapbap
12-21-11, 05:51 AM
Sorry, last line should read dried cherries

gdoldcat
12-21-11, 07:25 AM
After the "Labor of love" , a 2 level new goal for obtaining a Fire Place decoration start.

Back to the GRind (level 1)
Obtain 10 rosemaries
Leave 40 tips
Serve 5 holiday hams (preparation time 12 hrs/pc)

mushroom79
12-21-11, 09:36 AM
South pole quota
Buy penguin waiter
Visit 5 nbrs

Labor of love
Serve 6 roasted chestnuts
Spend $10000
Get 10 dried chestnuts

I already have penguin waiter...so it doesnt count and I have to buy another?!

kattybell
12-21-11, 09:39 AM
I already have penguin waiter...so it doesnt count and I have to buy another?!

Yeah or you can skip it for 2 gems.

sunnyDreams
12-21-11, 10:23 AM
My requests are not working so my goals are all on hold.

Do you guys realize your android neighbors are not getting your food item requests? They get only the parts requests. 3 of us on this forum were commenting yesterday on the requests disappearing from android last weekend.

pastrychef17
12-21-11, 10:41 AM
Do you guys realize your android neighbors are not getting your food item requests? They get only the parts requests. 3 of us on this forum were commenting yesterday on the requests disappearing from android last weekend.

Discovered that yesterday from the forum posts. So now what I do is have a note on my wall asking my neighbors to let me know which of them are on iOS and which are on Android. I also note who I get ingredient requests from so I know they're on iOS and can send them an ingredient request as well. Makes it a bit more of a pain to keep tracking but at least it's effective and I know the people I'm sending ingredient request to are (likely) getting them.

clint00781
12-21-11, 10:59 AM
I have looked a lot of different places on the forum can anyone help me with what recipes and crops will be taken from us on the 13th of January! Mostly so I know what I should cook first! All seasonal recipes pertaining to BS and RS and crops on FS please help I know there's a lot of people that are not pleased about the goals I'm not thrilled about spending gems on certain ones like puinguin reindeer or snowman waiter giant candy canes etc.!!! But if TL or the mods here could give a straight answer on what we will have after the holidays I would appreciate it!!!

kooky panda
12-21-11, 11:25 AM
I have looked a lot of different places on the forum can anyone help me with what recipes and crops will be taken from us on the 13th of January! Mostly so I know what I should cook first! All seasonal recipes pertaining to BS and RS and crops on FS please help I know there's a lot of people that are not pleased about the goals I'm not thrilled about spending gems on certain ones like puinguin reindeer or snowman waiter giant candy canes etc.!!! But if TL or the mods here could give a straight answer on what we will have after the holidays I would appreciate it!!!

I am sorry but I do not have an actual list this is all the information I have seen. I am trying to finish my goals, build the holiday appliances, and master foods, crops that are were not locked first.

Others have also wanted to know if they will be able to have extended time with the holiday items due to the issues. Holiday items & quests are currently scheduled to be removed on Jan. 13; players will receive a notification via popup the week prior informing them of the removal of these items. Also, please note that while some recipes are Holiday Themed that are received from Quests, ALL recipes unlocked via quests will be available beyond the limited time.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

lsloman
12-21-11, 12:04 PM
I have 3 chestnut roasters already. Im on ipad2 so I didnt have the goals at first. Bought the first roaster b/c I didn't know it was a quest. I finally get the goals, And I get the 2nd to complete the task. Now I have 2, ok.... A few days ago, all the quests are reset, so I get a third roaster. Didn't want to do it, but I wanted the recipe. Now I have three, but wait, today's task is to get another roaster.....what am I going to do with four of them. They only make one recipe! Come on, why can't the game already count what you have purchased?

clint00781
12-21-11, 12:06 PM
Thanks KoOkY for the answer if by any chance you do find out more info could you please post it seems the further I get into my goals the harder they get therefore take more time! I was really curious about mutton leg meat pie (RS) I know holiday cheer is seasonal(RS) and red velvet cookies, chocolate cherry triffle (BS) more or less was looking for confirmation on the ones well lose on the 13th!! So I can master them but difficult to do while also cooking 40 of this or 30 of that!! Agian thanks for your quick response!!

kooky panda
12-21-11, 12:08 PM
Thanks KoOkY for the answer if by any chance you do find out more info could you please post it seems the further I get into my goals the harder they get therefore take more time! I was really curious about mutton leg meat pie (RS) I know holiday cheer is seasonal(RS) and red velvet cookies, chocolate cherry triffle (BS) more or less was looking for confirmation on the ones well lose on the 13th!! So I can master them but difficult to do while also cooking 40 of this or 30 of that!! Agian thanks for your quick response!!
I will pass on anything that I find out.
Try and master as many as you can to at least level 2 to get the gems.

rhapbap
12-21-11, 12:47 PM
To get a roaster tick, you can buy it, but not build it, cost you $10000

hentie2
12-21-11, 02:00 PM
Don't you mean 10 gems to skip the penguin waiter if it was only 2 gems? then I and many others would have continued with this goal :(

hentie2
12-21-11, 02:05 PM
Yeah or you can skip it for 2 gems.
Don't you mean 10 gems I wish it was only 2 gems? I and many others would continue with this goal if it was :(
Sorry forgot to add the quote on previous reply lol

cleebee
12-21-11, 02:16 PM
Sorry if this is basic. I trying to complete the quest 'rooting for you' but cannot find the recipe for the root beer floats anywhere. Which appliance is it on?

barleycoon
12-21-11, 02:24 PM
Sorry if this is basic. I trying to complete the quest 'rooting for you' but cannot find the recipe for the root beer floats anywhere. Which appliance is it on?

Don't worry, it's on the red drink appliance. I hope your able to find it.

hentie2
12-22-11, 05:21 AM

Drinks machine last recipe

gdoldcat
12-22-11, 08:41 AM
After the "Labor of love" , a 2 level new goal for obtaining a Fire Place decoration start.

Back to the GRind (level 1)
Obtain 10 rosemaries
Leave 40 tips
Serve 5 holiday hams (preparation time 12 hrs/pc)

And to all a good night (level 2) Achieve this goal will unlock the fireplace.

Serve 3 roasted chestnuts
Obtain 10 dried cherries
Serve 4 holiday hams

gdoldcat
12-22-11, 10:17 PM
Snowman goal to unlock fruitcake ( 2 level )

Obtain 10 dried cherries
Build a turducken oven
Serve ....sorry, forgot..any RS player know, pls advice

Level 2 turducken time
Serve 5 turduckens
Serve 30 garden salads
Serve 10 orange soda

Complete the above then the fruitcake receipe unlock.

mushroom79
12-23-11, 02:09 AM
I dont think I can continue with the snowman quest. No point wasting 10 gems to just unlock a recipe at the end.

duckieduckduck
12-23-11, 03:28 AM
In Snowman quest, do we get anything(like the fireplace in santa) after the fruitcake recipe unlock??

duckieduckduck
12-23-11, 03:31 AM
I have organize old post for the santa quest, pls correct me if anything wrong, i'm still stuck in the snow man waiter,
do we get anything at the end?

Build Turducken Fryer
Obtain 2 Chickens
Serve 20 Omelettes

Visit 2 Neighbors
Get 4 Chickens

Make 30 Colas
Buy 1 Snowman Walter (24 or 10 gem to skip)
Ask 8 Turkeys

(level 1: unlock fruit cake)
Serve 40 Stuffing
Obtain 10 Dried Cherries

(level 2: unlock fruit cake)
Serve 5 turducken
Serve 30 garden salads
Serve 10 orange soda

South pole quota
Buy penguin waiter
Visit 5 nbrs

gdoldcat
12-23-11, 10:37 AM
The is no goal coming after the fireplace and the old man was disappear...

gdoldcat
12-26-11, 09:02 PM
I have organize old post for the santa quest, pls correct me if anything wrong, i'm still stuck in the snow man waiter,
do we get anything at the end?

Build Turducken Fryer
Obtain 2 Chickens
Serve 20 Omelettes

Visit 2 Neighbors
Get 4 Chickens

Make 30 Colas
Buy 1 Snowman Walter (24 or 10 gem to skip)
Ask 8 Turkeys

(level 1: unlock fruit cake)
Serve 40 Stuffing
Obtain 10 Dried Cherries

(level 2: unlock fruit cake)
Serve 5 turducken
Serve 30 garden salads
Serve 10 orange soda

South pole quota
Buy penguin waiter
Visit 5 nbrs

"Decorator Chillby" come after the south pole quota

Serve 40 Fruitcakes
Serve 6 Turduckens
Spend 50,000 coins on any items

A Christmas wall decoration would be unlock after complete

chance15
12-27-11, 08:43 AM
Can someone tell me how to get the stuffing? I have the turducken. Thank you

kattybell
12-27-11, 08:46 AM
Can someone tell me how to get the stuffing? I have the turducken. Thank you

Stuffing is a goal that gets unlocked. It's under the oven all the way at the end.