PDA

View Full Version : How many requests per day, totally?

mamm1
12-18-11, 03:43 AM
As I'm not getting a lot of the gifts that I request for the goals, I wonder...

are we able to get 20 requested appliance gifts/day and 20 goal gifts/day

or is it 20 all together?

I'm confused??? Or is it all bugs? :confused::confused::confused:

This game's getting boring to play when it's more problems than fun :mad:

pegasus2010
12-18-11, 04:48 AM
Also, when does the day actually start time wise?

barleycoon
12-18-11, 05:05 AM
I think it's 20 normal gifts and 20 requested parts. I also think we are only able to send one request for parts in a 24 hr period, so if we've already requested for cooker parts etc, we would be unable to request items for goals etc in that same 24 hrs.

mamm1
12-18-11, 05:23 AM
I think it's 20 normal gifts and 20 requested parts. .

So that means that you have to choose if you should request for applience material or goal requests as the total sum of them is 20?
I'm I getting it right then....

About the time periods....
Regarding tipping, the day restarts daily at a surtain time, for me it's 9.00 in the morning
Gifts and requests is available 24 hours after the last time you sent something to your neigbor.

bunny_foo
12-18-11, 07:57 AM
So that means that you have to choose if you should request for applience material or goal requests as the total sum of them is 20?
I'm I getting it right then....

About the time periods....
Regarding tipping, the day restarts daily at a surtain time, for me it's 9.00 in the morning
Gifts and requests is available 24 hours after the last time you sent something to your neigbor.

So if you made a request for flour at 10AM yesterday, I'd have to wait until 10AM today for it to reset? I think I made my requests at different times so this is going to be confusing.

lambyo
12-18-11, 08:03 AM
I'm afraid to accept anything at this point, as it might affect my goal items (oh wait, I can't request anything anyway).

LunaMiya808
12-18-11, 08:06 AM
Not only is it confusing, it's a hassle. It keeps telling me that I already requested quest materials from my neighbors today, but I haven't, I requested yesterday and it hasn't reset. On top of that, one of the goals is to request 15 of one item. After the delay in getting the game, making me complete a quest a day by only allowing me to request 20 items is frustrating.