PDA

View Full Version : Stove reset and lost all progress with cooking

Unregistered
10-23-10, 12:08 AM
Team Lava developers:

While cooking a dish of paella, the stove "flickered" and then looks to have reset itself back to the first image (of the shrimp) when I first selected the dish. I lost all of the progress that were made for this dish over the past few hours. Worse of all, the stove does not let me move past this stage of the dish, and I also cannot get back to the correct state.

I had to put the stove into storage in order to free it past this point, but that meant it goes back to as if nothing was done on the stove in the first place. It had to be done, though, since I have now maxed out the number of stoves/ovens at my level.

Please check that you are correctly synchronizing the players' progress with your servers as well as keeping the game state from being corrupted.

There is also also an annoying flickering that is happening for images like food dishes and cookings - most likely when the image is being redrawn. Minor issue, but it's still not good to see.

Thanks,
Owner of "Cafe Dizzy"

Unregistered
10-23-10, 12:18 AM
One other possible bug: I noticed that a dish of burritos I had on the counter, after coming back to the game, had *more* servings that I had remembered from earlier. It's nice - for a player - but it could have just as easily gone the other way and removed plates.

Please check.

Thanks.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 12:18 AM
Having the same issue and also on the tomato soup

Jacksams

Storm tagger73

Unregistered
10-23-10, 12:58 AM
I had the same problem but with the chocolate mousse. I did nothing and after a while everything was back to normal.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 02:10 AM
i was visiting other comm. when i got back

my choco mouse is gone. wasted 4hrs for nothing. not good