PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is my goals to work

donnapetersen
12-17-11, 10:39 PM
The red bow was a fiasco. I make requests for pieces and I get the message that I've requested help today, no it's been 2 days, still no santa hats or whatever and my very reliable nbrs have sent them.
How can we complete goals and master the crops before they are taken away?

3cala
12-20-11, 07:43 AM
If we accept a dog bowl does it negate our chance for receiving mistletoe etc? I'm even spending gems and just not getting them even tho I know people are sending them. This game is supposed to be fun yet it's really deflating :-(

MaddieMay33
12-20-11, 08:01 AM
I agree. The requests for goal items are NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!! This morning, I carefully removed the checkmark from all but 2 of my neighbors and sent the request for mistletoe. I got a message back that 42 of my neighbors did not receive - WHAT??? I only sent it to 2 of them. No wonder I can't get any of my requests filled. Either they won't go or they go and the neighbors don't get them or they accept but I don't receive them.

Please work on Farm requests so we can finish our goals. Thank you!!!

imberyo11
12-20-11, 07:38 PM
This is madnesssssssssssssss I've been waiting for Santa hats and gloves for three days now! I will not use gems to skip these steps, it isn't fair. I buy gems to use them on nice decorations not to complete tasks.

kooky panda
12-20-11, 07:50 PM
( this example was for bakery but applies to farm too)

Couple of things to keep in mind when sending your goal requests:

1. The goal request are tied up with your material requests(asking for parts for your appliances) So if you request a part for an appliance you are building to all your nbrs through the request sytem, you will not be able to go back and also request goal items from these same nbrs within the same 24 hr period.
You also can only accept a total of 20 goal and appliance parts combined in a 24 hour period.

2. When you send out your requests, be careful the next day, because if you send a nbr a request for Sugar on Tuesday, but that nbr did not return it, so on Wed you send that same nbr another request for the sugar- Then on Thursday you are now done with sugar, so you send that nbr a flour request on Thursday.
what will happen is when he comes into the game, he will see your Tuesday sugar and send it. Then the next day he will get another sugar request and send that one too (you may not need anymore sugar). Then the next day he will get your flour request and send that.
If you have all the sugar you need the extra sugars do not stock up they just do not get to you.
This nbr will always be a day behind you.
Now if that nbr declines, the second sugar, then he will get the flour request soon after that.

I tested this sending duplicate requests from my Iphone to my ipad and when I declined the sugar, then the next item I had requested popped on to ipad to send.

I have been trying to post on my favorite nbrs walls to let them know what I no longer need. So if I am done with Santa hats, I tell them not to send me anymore. If they decline a request, they should get your next request shortly.

cakeandpie
12-20-11, 08:21 PM
If we accept a dog bowl does it negate our chance for receiving mistletoe etc?

No. The gift system and the material request system are separate. You can accept 20 gifts and get 20 materials per day. The dog bowls are in the gift system and the mistletoe and other goal-related items are in the material request system.