PDA

View Full Version : please help

auntim
12-17-11, 08:29 PM
Ive been asking and asking what are goals where do you dind them. There has to be more than just planting and harvesting:mad:

pinkster73
12-17-11, 09:15 PM
You should have the goals if you are an ios user. Did you try restarting your device?

auntim
12-18-11, 07:45 PM
Yes daily where do you look for them are they pop ups

glittergirly1
12-18-11, 08:43 PM
it took me awhile to get them too. i kept wondeeing if i ever would see them. i got then about a week ago and they pop up on the left hand corner of your screen. if you click them they then give you a list of things you need to do in order to unlock the goal items.

hope that helps and hope you get them soon!

CecileT8
12-19-11, 08:34 AM
I don't have the goals either. I am playing on Android Xperia Neo...should I be getting them or not?

kooky panda
12-19-11, 09:30 AM
Ive been asking and asking what are goals where do you dind them. There has to be more than just planting and harvesting:mad:
Make sure you have downloaded the Farm Christmas version from the app store.

I don't have the goals either. I am playing on Android Xperia Neo...should I be getting them or not?
The goals are not currently available for androids.

auntim
12-19-11, 10:30 AM
Ok i remember them i get them in the other games like bakery and so on just dnt get them for fs. I have archos 10.1 and its android.

auntim
12-19-11, 10:50 AM
Is there someplace in forum i can be directed to to dload christmas version? I cant find it in apps market thanks

pinkster73
12-19-11, 10:57 AM
Is there someplace in forum i can be directed to to dload christmas version? I cant find it in apps market thanks

It's not available for Android :(

kooky panda
12-19-11, 12:00 PM
Ok i remember them i get them in the other games like bakery and so on just dnt get them for fs. I have archos 10.1 and its android.

You may be thinking of the old tasks /quests. These were offered for androids, but the new goal system is currently just on IOS devices.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed