PDA

View Full Version : When You Reach Level 96?

MrsPamB
12-17-11, 08:01 PM
Ok, so I just got to 95, what happens when you get to the "last level", 96? Is there a celebration? Balloons? Confetti? Extra coin bonus, unlocked items or gems? Please tell me what exciting thing is going to happen to commemorate all my months of tapping, gem-buying and neighbor visiting/watering!

MiniLaura
12-17-11, 08:22 PM
You will get a pop up congratulating you on reaching level 96. :)

pinkster73
12-17-11, 09:18 PM
You will get a pop up congratulating you on reaching level 96. :)

Ha ha will it tell me to keep up the good work?

janibany
12-18-11, 01:16 PM
Then you have to reach like 10.000.000 xp to get to level 97

RoseMiti
12-18-11, 01:53 PM
Sorry to say, but nothing happens when you reach level 96, except for the regular congratulations pop up. I reached it some days ago and it was kinda disappointing.

MrsPamB
12-23-11, 08:26 AM
It was very anti-climactic, other than a few neighbors cogratulating me. Maybe this is something TL can work on for the future???

MrsPamB
12-23-11, 08:26 AM
* congratulating

hectorloch
12-23-11, 08:55 AM
. ................ congratulating me. Maybe this is something TL can work on for the future???

I agree. When I got my Polar Bear - did I mention I'd got it ? - there was nothing; absolutely nothing; the final three tests were on the page, then they weren't, the icon top left slunk off - that was it. They could surely have said something - anything. Perhaps even "Goodbye And Thanks For All the Gems" :)

Smartb0mb
12-26-11, 09:38 AM
Then you have to reach like 10.000.000 xp to get to level 97

It'll take years to achieve. By that time I will have lost all interest in this game.

12-27-11, 01:44 PM
It was very anti-climactic, other than a few neighbors cogratulating me. Maybe this is something TL can work on for the future???
congratulate for archiving that. I reach on level 85 on farm, both restaurant & bakery on level 96. I am going to quit on farm soon. so many issues with TL games. I have enough with the issues, TL never return my gems back after mastering level 2 & 4 (Restaurant story).
such a waste time to achieve level 97, need to collect more than 9million xp.

barleycoon
12-27-11, 02:29 PM
congratulate for archiving that. I reach on level 85 on farm, both restaurant & bakery on level 96. I am going to quit on farm soon. so many issues with TL games. I have enough with the issues, TL never return my gems back after mastering level 2 & 4 (Restaurant story).
such a waste time to achieve level 97, need to collect more than 9million xp.
I'm sorry your having issues with your games, have you reported any and had a response back?

Smartb0mb
12-27-11, 09:51 PM
I'd like to think that the game developers are using the 10 MILLION experience points buffer to put together some really really cool stuff like:

A scavenger hunt at your friends farms to build a sprinkler system that waters your entire farm once a week or an irrigation system that waters your entire farm every other day.

A tractor that harvests or plants entire rows at a time. Or maybe it'll fertilize your entire farm for a gem.

I would gladly just through flaming cheerio hoops to find any number of ridiculous small items to get anything that would assist me in reaching TEN MILLION EXPERIENCE POINTS sometime in the next lifetime.

I just don't think that any of that is going to happen.

I think that when you get to level 97... it'll be just like

any.

other.

level.