PDA

View Full Version : Chillby or Mysterious Baker?

CioCioSan
12-17-11, 01:59 PM
I'm at level 53 so it's going to be a while before I unlock appliances again (unlocking them for 24 gems is out of the question) and I simply refuse to waste 10 gems on nothing - twice - so which challenge has the best final goal in case I make it to level 55 before Christmas? Hope my question makes sense - otherwise ask me to elaborate :)

RoseMiti
12-17-11, 02:11 PM
You can put an appliance in the storage, so you'll be able to build a new appliance, without spending gems.

marrrina
12-17-11, 02:13 PM
I completed one Chillby goal (took 5 tasks) and it led to Gingerbread cake. Completing the first few tasks for Mysterious Baker didn't unlock any recipe so far. You may want to work on Chillby first. I'd also recommend storing all of your misc. ovens (like ice cream maker, deep fryer) and replacing them all with drink mixers and ovens depending on what task your completing so that you can get through them more quickly.

badger8
12-17-11, 02:27 PM
I also am concentrating on the Chilliby one because mine says "Limited" which I'm taking to mean it'll be gone after the holiday.

CioCioSan
12-17-11, 02:35 PM
You can put an appliance in the storage, so you'll be able to build a new appliance, without spending gems.

I didn't know that! Thanks :-) Can I take it out of storage again once the new appliance is built?

hotwingzz
12-17-11, 03:17 PM
Only if u have enough room since ur only allowed so many at a time.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 04:24 PM
I have been doing the same thing. focusing on one item , like hot chocolate. I pull out all my drink machines and when I finish that one, then if I need an oven for the next goal, I put up all drink machines and put all my ovens out. the cooking to me runs faster than waiting for all my requested items to come back.