PDA

View Full Version : what's the point of goals if gifting doesn't work? none us can cook the recipes

caesarslaw
12-17-11, 01:01 PM
TL,
I liked the idea of goals and unlocking recipes but two issues:
1. after the Halloween recipe pull fiasco, we want to cook and put yummy cute food on our counters as fast as possible BUT
2. we cannot because gifting doesn't work - especially the special gifts like flour, eggs, etc.

So now you have frantic customers trying to rush and a system that doesn't work which makes for unhappy, frustrated customers. Can this be fixed? unlock at least the cider and continue leaving the goals but you have to unlock something. There are at least five recipes and we cannot access them . When will gifting be fixed? I request eggs from 200 plus neighbors, decline every other gift just to be sure, and still not eggs are credited.

MidnightAeval
12-17-11, 01:05 PM
Same issue here!

Taischo
12-23-11, 12:18 PM
Me too. It is just horror when you try to return a gift and then must uncheck 100+ checkboxes for each neighbor. Then make one mistake and you must start all over agai or you sent a wrong gift to all your neighbors.
Please take this serious!!!

sweetsucess
12-23-11, 11:06 PM
ID sweetsucess
bakery: Sweet Sucess
For two days in a row I have asked all my neighbors for the 15 cranberries, so far I have received 8 of the 15 I need. I have completed everything else, but can not continue until I receive the cranberries. I am dreading checking. I want the Christmas cupcake!

ladedaihateyou
12-23-11, 11:57 PM
Same problem. I also have had to build the ovens at least twice (candy cane oven 3 times!) before it said goal complete. Its taking so long to build them, it also took about a week before I could check off 1 thing of sugar. At this rate I'll never complete the goal, ugh

ameliao
12-26-11, 06:34 AM
Still waiting 2 days for sugar. I've only recieved 1 with over 200 neighbors.

xcellent
12-26-11, 10:03 AM
ID sweetsucess
bakery: Sweet Sucess
For two days in a row I have asked all my neighbors for the 15 cranberries, so far I have received 8 of the 15 I need. I have completed everything else, but can not continue until I receive the cranberries. I am dreading checking. I want the Christmas cupcake!

Here is a quote i gt from not receiving some request:

No, Androids no longer receive requests for goal-related items. I can't remember the thread, but DaojinWildfire posted that we don't anymore.

Androids can still receive and accept/decline requests for constructable parts.

So if u are sending to android nbrs, they dont receive your request... That is why u never received in return...

gott99
12-26-11, 11:15 AM
There are two things I recall
- android users don't receive those requests
- capped at 20, together with your material requests.

novy24
12-26-11, 11:29 AM
I am an android user and I can testify that while I got requests for food supplies for one week, haven't gotten them anymore. When I saw neighbors requesting food supplies I knew that this was one more game update it would be months before I had access to. I had to apologize to my neighbors when they first started letting us build ovens because as an android user I didn't have the option and did not have option of gifting parts. it was 2-3 months later before they updated for android and then I had all the new player achievements on my screen. had to rebuy items and waste gems to get them cleared from my screen. I post on my wall that I am an android phone so new neighbors know.

julia3032
12-26-11, 11:32 AM
I have Android nbrs, but also IOS nbrs. 10 cinnamon sticks are standing between me and everlasting glory. (The Candy Cane Cake). If any of my IOS nbrs have received a request from me for CS, please let me know.

DaojinWildfire
12-27-11, 03:21 PM
Delete the normal version from your device and do not reinstall it. Reinstall just the Christmas version. Everything should be okay since the offline cache may have been shared.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

SeaJelly77
12-27-11, 05:12 PM
Mine are sending but it takes forever to receive them... My brother has bs and I send him the requests and it takes about four to six hours to appear in his message box that I need supplies. And when he sends it takes forever for me to receive it. It's annoying, especially since its the last cinnamon stick i need and it hasn't come yet -_- can you guys do something?

SeaJelly77
12-28-11, 11:33 AM
YAYYYYYY!! I deleted the regular versions and also the Christmas but only redownloaded the Christmas ones and now they all work. Thanks guys!