PDA

View Full Version : Goals Not Working Properly

niccy79
12-17-11, 11:32 AM
The goals for BS and RS are not working properly!!! I literally have hundreds of nbrs and when I request sugar, flour, etc I may get one item! Eventhough Ive had over fifty nbrs confirm to me they accepted my request! Yesterday I requested flour and only recieved one bag!!! On RS I requested chips in the morning then recieved them all at once this morning! When I try to send requests for the goal items on BS I uncheck a certain amount of nbrs so I can request several items but the ones who werent checked get the request!! When I ask for an additional item it tells me request cant be sent because Ive already made the request for the day!!! RS is completely glitched out too!!! So how is anyone supposed to achieve these goals if the system is not working properly? The goals will be pulled before anyone can accomplish them!!! Plz fix ur odd glitched out goal system TL! Also why would u release a new update if it is so glitched out? Isnt proper testing done on a new update before its released? Please help!!!! Thx!

Whoever is reading this please answer which one best applies to you:

A) Havent recieved the goals at all
B) Have recieved goals and is completely glitched out
C) Have recieved goals and works fine

caesarslaw
12-17-11, 01:05 PM
have received goals but they are not working - it took two days two eggs, not I'm waiting for 15 other gifts...not happening.

MidnightAeval
12-17-11, 01:07 PM
I also have had people inform me they accepted my material requests for eggs and sugar (Bakery Story), yet I get none of these materials credited. So frustrating!

niccy79
12-17-11, 02:26 PM
I also have had people inform me they accepted my material requests for eggs and sugar (Bakery Story), yet I get none of these materials credited. So frustrating!

Me too! Only recieved one butter after requesting from over 200 nbrs yesterday! Today I requested flour from over 200 nbrs and actually have recieved 7 (surprised)!!! Although I have tons of confirmations from nbrs that they accepted my requests! Normally I can build an appliance within an hour so I know these goals cant be working!!!

Burlesque66
12-18-11, 04:44 AM
I sent out 500 and something requests for sugar and I only got 1 back from my nan. Later that day I was talking to my friends that also play BS and they didn't even get my request. THESE GOALS ARE NOT WORKING!!! If u have an answer to my problem it would be great if you could also answer it on my wall. My ID is: burlesque66

barleycoon
12-18-11, 05:14 AM
Which devices, device versions and game versions are you all playing on? thanks.

cazella10
12-18-11, 07:10 AM
I only got the goals in bakery yesterday and when I requested to some for sugar it sent to all my neighbours. Also I'm receiving batches of requests from neighbours at once from various times. And my requests have not gone to my friends android phone!

cazella10
12-18-11, 07:10 AM
iPad 5.01 Xmas bakery latest updates etc

spuds2011
12-20-11, 12:04 AM
I am number C. my goals are working fine

Mrsjaybob
12-21-11, 07:27 PM
I would be an "A"
Ipad ios5
Regular bakery story, no goals

pastrychef17
12-21-11, 07:41 PM
Read some of the other threads on this topic. You need to request ingredients from only a handful of neighbors, not all of them. If you send it out to 500 neighbors and all 500 accept, they clog your queue and you're limited to how many ingredients plus constructible parts (via requests, not gifts) you can receive at 20 per day. But the system doesn't seem to recognize when you're done with an ingredient quest so it keeps counting the ones you get that you don't need which then delays you getting the ones you need later on. At least that's how it seems to be working for me on an iphone. Ever since I started requesting from fewer neighbors (no more than 10-15 per ingredient per day), I've had better luck. Before then, it could take up to 3 days to complete an ingredient goal. I would also suggest you NOT build any appliances when you're asking for ingredients unless you're not using the "ask friends" button in the appliance box. If you are, that's counting against your 20-request/accept limit for ingredients and parts. If you want to build appliances, ask your neighbors to gift you parts instead of food and save your requests for the ingredients. Lastly, Android players can't accept the ingredient requests or even get them so you have to figure out which of your neighbors are iOS and send it only to them.