PDA

View Full Version : Queries about Winter Water Fall and Pink Roses!

BLSC
12-17-11, 11:14 AM
I am iPhone user and have already updated the new version of Fashion Story Christmas.

1. I did not receive the Limited Time Offer of Winter Waterfall. Is it an offer to all players?:confused:

2. I received gifts of" Pink Roses" from neighbors. After I accepted them, I could not find the gifts in my catalogue or design tab. Pls let me know where is my gifts.:confused:

sourlicorice2
12-17-11, 11:23 AM
1 limited offers are always randomly sent. Not everyone will get it Unfortunetly. Myself I think it should be offered to everyone.

2. The pink roses wont be in your inventory. They r things u need to collect to complete goals which u will get coins/xp for. Though I didn't know fashion was getting goals. U might get new catalogue items for completing them not sure. I don't have goals in my fashion game yet. TL has made a mess of these goals. I hate them especially in Restaurant with the candy cane appliance. By the time I finish the goal and get the recipe I'll never be able to master it in time. I'm on holiday next week and won't be able to play much. TL really really weren't thinking clearly when they came up with this idea. It would be a great idea for all year long but not for a holiday.

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 11:23 AM
1. The limited offer is random so it is not to all players
2. It wasn't a gift it was a request for goals cuz hours ago fashion had goals and there is one goal involved pink roses but now goals are gone and we are waiting for them to get back!

BLSC
12-17-11, 11:43 AM
Thanks for your answers. But I am quite disappointed that Team Lava still has no official response to all the problems about Christmas Version.

barleycoon
12-17-11, 11:52 AM
Thanks for your answers. But I am quite disappointed that Team Lava still has no official response to all the problems about Christmas Version.

The CMs are back on Monday, if we have any questions etc. you could post your query on the community manager thread.

pinkster73
12-17-11, 12:31 PM
The CMs are back on Monday, if we have any questions etc. you could post your query on the community manager thread.

Actually the community manager thread is for forum related questions only. If you have questions about games then you need to post them in the section that applies to that game.

lambyo
12-17-11, 02:58 PM
Why in the world is the special item offered randomly? Seems a little silly, especially if it costs gems.

PryssyCryssy
12-22-11, 08:27 AM
I still have not received goals in fashion story! My neighbors have been requesting the items to complete goals from me, yet I am unable to do the same. I think Team Lava has too many games to manage and should focus on addressing the glitches in their most popular games before adding more!