PDA

View Full Version : iPhone3GS and minigame

Unregistered
10-22-10, 08:42 PM
I have an iPhone3GS with updated os4.0. I d/l'd iMobsters and still no minigame icon is showing in my menu. Why?? I can't find any answers to this.

Everything I have read says that you must have iPhone3gs or iPhone 4. Ok I have that covered

You must have os4. Got that too

You must have current game version. Again I have that

So where is the icon?!?!?!

Unregistered
10-22-10, 09:24 PM
Are you sure it's an iPhone3GS, or is it maybe just an iPhone3G.

There's a big difference

Unregistered
10-23-10, 09:24 PM
I am positive it's a 3GS. I'm also positive I updated the os.

See this is why I can't find anything. Everyone just keeps repeating that you must have these things which I do and still it's not working. Bleh

Supervolcano
10-23-10, 11:33 PM
Do you have the "Game Center" application?
It should have automatically been installed to your home screen by Apple when you updated to OS4.

If you don't have "Game Center" by Apple, then this is why you don't have the Mini Game within City Story

If you do have the "Game Center" app, then I think there might be one more thing you must do to enable Mini Game, and that is to earn at least 1 contract mastery key since the date when you updated to OS4.

Pixel City
10-31-10, 07:37 PM
I have the exact same problem. I have an iPhone 3GS and the latest update. I have the button for the mini-game but when I tap it nothing happens.

But I do not have "Game Center". Is this an actual app? When I search in the app store I can't find it.