PDA

View Full Version : unable to receive gifts!

Unregistered
10-22-10, 08:14 PM
people send me gifts but i don't receive anything! does anyone else have this problem? it was working fine yesterday. it stopped working this morning.

deadpix
10-22-10, 09:02 PM
people send me gifts but i don't receive anything! does anyone else have this problem? it was working fine yesterday. it stopped working this morning.

Nope, the stews are still pouring in; just accepted another pot of it, soon I'll be drowning in stew :-) wish they had some baguettes to go along with it.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:45 AM
You are only allowed to get 25 gifts per day... if you surpassed that limit then you gotta wait a whole day to get more gifts....hope this helps you :D

Unregistered
10-23-10, 09:46 AM

Yes, it says i have 5 gifts all the time. When i get there, there`s usually only 2. One always works ok, but the other just dissapears. Happens all the time. It`s annoying, especially when youre starting up and can`t get food cooked quick enough.
Also, it keeps saying i`ve unlocked this and that, but you can never find them.