PDA

View Full Version : Goals appeared in fashion and removed AGAIN!

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 03:59 AM
Hi

Today I found goals in fashion and was happy and started doing it
Then after maybe 30mins it disappeared the same thing as bakery
This is not fair why putting it in the game then remove it like that?
Till now goals in bakery are not working with me and it does for a lot of my nbrs
And now fashion?
When this will be fix?
One day before removing the Xmas items?
I really want the goals we have so much to do doing the goals then mastering the recipes in bakery
All that need time
So please fix this ASAP so ppl who didn't get the goals have time to finish it!

nidaa007
12-17-11, 04:05 AM
go to ur app store... theres an update for all these FS BS RS FS christmas version... try updating... may b tht will help...

carollwee
12-17-11, 04:08 AM
I just update 2min ago.. But never see any quest or goal... Sad

kleinekitty8
12-17-11, 04:09 AM
Its so disappointing! I even cancelled orders and started new ones to complete the limited time goals 
I sure hope we get our progress back once it is working again. For the goal "Album release" we only have two days, please TL dont forget to take the maintenance time of the calculation!

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 04:11 AM
Yes I canceled a one day order to order the new ones
And noi updated original fashion didn't find it and there is no update for Xmas version yet

anujagupta
12-17-11, 04:18 AM
Yes the goals came and then disappeared......

elsielicious
12-17-11, 04:26 AM
I restarted my iphone and the goals disappeared!! I don't want to re-do these goals!

sugarlaces
12-17-11, 04:40 AM
I experienced the same problem!
I actually completed several goals.
Will it be restored? ��

cyanidekitty
12-17-11, 04:57 AM
Me too, but at least I have loads of red tops and shorts, very christmassy, please fix this Teamlava 

XxjanexX
12-17-11, 05:11 AM
Same as me too!! I'm already working on the goal but it suddenly disappeared! ):
Wish that TL can fix this as soon as possible. Because I really want to have the piano(:

bells08
12-17-11, 05:30 AM
Me too, I got the goals and started went back later and they had disappeared. ����

hoonie15
12-17-11, 05:45 AM
My goals disappeared too.. I'm so sad.. I'm already working on several goals and they suddenly disappeared.. I tried updating and restarting my phone.. But nothing works

kagura16
12-17-11, 06:54 AM
Me too, I got the goals and started went back later and they disappeared. i restarted and downloaded the game again but still not worked. pls help and fix !!!!

Roxie_
12-17-11, 07:20 AM
What are you guys talking about? We've got goals in fashion too?

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 07:40 AM
What are you guys talking about? We've got goals in fashion too?

Yes today goals appeared in fashion u can unlock new cloth, decorations and stuff
I completed a few then it disappeared

Roxie_
12-17-11, 07:44 AM
Yes today goals appeared in fashion u can unlock new cloth, decorations and stuff
I completed a few then it disappeared

I havent even had an update in Fashion, don't tell me they're not available for iPad.. I've been waiting days for the goals in bakery to appear and they finally did today. I don't feel like waiting days for them to appear in fashion...

weezuz
12-17-11, 07:48 AM
Yeah same thing happened to me I'm pretty peeved off since I has almost completed afew then boo
They disappear

RoseMiti
12-17-11, 07:59 AM
I havent even had an update in Fashion, don't tell me they're not available for iPad.. I've been waiting days for the goals in bakery to appear and they finally did today. I don't feel like waiting days for them to appear in fashion...

They were available for iPad. I got the quests and I play in an iPad.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 08:04 AM
okay guys, I just got up and downloaded the new updates. I did not have any goals, but I did have requests from my nbrs for the items.
I am afraid I do not have any information on this. Hopefully a CM will pop on this weekend and provide some information.

This is a total guess on my part , but I think this is similar to when the goals hit Farm... I believe the goals are added in the manual update, but then they do disappear, but will be pushed back into the games
later.

On Farm, I happen to be up late and got the goals and was able to send out requests for bows and hams before i lost the goals. Later when the goals got pushed into my farm, I was already credited with receiving the bows and hams. Hopefully this will happen with fashion when the goals get pushed back into the games.

I wish I had more information, but I will update if I get any more information.

janibany
12-17-11, 08:12 AM
We won't have time to master christmas catalog AND goals :( unless we take the gems shorcut. Does anybody know when is the catalog gonna be taken away? As soon as any of you get goals back, can you post what you need to get them? And how long are goals gonna stay?

kooky panda
12-17-11, 08:50 AM
I am going to move this to fashion feedback and bug forum.

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 08:57 AM
Thank u kooky for answering and moving the thread (:
And ya I also got requests wasn't able to send any requests cuz I had already sent requests for the make up counter
And the goals involved unlocking new items
I saw a purple piano, model statue and some snow/girl display and some other items
It included ordering cloth, displaying cloth, buying new racks/ tables, expanding ur store and requesting items

kooky panda
12-17-11, 08:59 AM
ohhh I am so excited about the new goals. Fashion did need some new things to do. I hope to have some info soon for everyone.:o

Hey they may of disappeared, but at least we know they are out there somewhere!!!

mushroom79
12-17-11, 09:02 AM
We won't have time to master christmas catalog AND goals :( unless we take the gems shorcut. Does anybody know when is the catalog gonna be taken away? As soon as any of you get goals back, can you post what you need to get them? And how long are goals gonna stay?

Pls DO NOT use the gems shortcut to master christmas catalog and goals. To master christmas catalog, your purpose is just to get gems at level 2 and 4 (that will be 16 gems for the 2 catalogs with 4 items each, if you include the gold one, then its 24), but if you keep using gems shortcut, what you use will be more than what you earn...every usage for instant completion cost 5 gems and above AND most people actually use it ONLY because they fell into the gem trap

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 09:15 AM
ohhh I am so excited about the new goals. Fashion did need some new things to do. I hope to have some info soon for everyone.:o

Hey they may of disappeared, but at least we know they are out there somewhere!!!

Ya I was so happy fashion was getting boring cuz there is no chanellge after unlocking all catalogues
It needed quests, badges and we had something even more fun.. Goals!
Hope we get it back soooon T.T

kagura16
12-17-11, 10:12 AM
Pls DO NOT use the gems shortcut to master christmas catalog and goals. To master christmas catalog, your purpose is just to get gems at level 2 and 4 (that will be 16 gems for the 2 catalogs with 4 items each, if you include the gold one, then its 24), but if you keep using gems shortcut, what you use will be more than what you earn...every usage for instant completion cost 5 gems and above AND most people actually use it ONLY because they fell into the gem trap

i have already fell into the gem trap >.< for some GOALS which are in limited time(2 DAYS),however the goals disappeared and we dont know when will this problem will be fix....... its really upset while the problem fixed but we miss the limited time goals and stuffs.... gems used for traps >.<

sourlicorice2
12-17-11, 11:26 AM

Lol glad u r excited. I hate them. Especially in RS. By the time I finish and get the new recipes TL will most likely yank them cause Xmas will be over with. I'm on Holiday next week for 2 weeks and won't be able to play much. They'd be ok if they didn't include new recipes, outfits etc.

lilmow
12-17-11, 12:37 PM
I too had a ridiculous number of goals pop up on fashion story last night (14 I think) and I excitedly got to work on them only to have them disappear by the time I returned from checking on RS and BS :(. I hope they fix them soon

frostyfruits
12-17-11, 01:45 PM
Same thing happed to me , i uninstalled and reinstalled game still nothing.
So disappointed

mimisarah
12-17-11, 02:33 PM
I don't have Goals for Fashion.........Had no idea they had goal?...What do you get with it??? Any one know??

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 02:52 PM
I don't have Goals for Fashion.........Had no idea they had goal?...What do you get with it??? Any one know??

They were removed so no one has them now
And u get gems/coins/xP and u can unlock new decorations and cloth
That what I figured out from it

mimisarah
12-17-11, 03:15 PM
They were removed so no one has them now
And u get gems/coins/xP and u can unlock new decorations and cloth
That what I figured out from it

OHH good!!! so I will wait on it....I'm about to deleite the game....they have everything WAY to expensive :(

kooky panda
12-17-11, 04:27 PM
OHH good!!! so I will wait on it....I'm about to deleite the game....they have everything WAY to expensive :(
the new goals came in on the regular fashion game for IOS (in itunes). If you play on an idevice player make sure you update your fashion games in itunes so when the goals are ready they will probably push them into the games like they did the other games.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 10:47 PM
Okay got word back, the goals with Fashion are the same as the previous games. If you had them then they disappeared, you will not have them at this time.
TL is working on getting these goals to all IOS players.

NizzyXX
12-18-11, 01:39 AM
sad, i wish they never appeared in the first place since they've caused such drama :P

pinkberry22
12-18-11, 02:57 AM
sad, i wish they never appeared in the first place since they've caused such drama :P

Couldn't agree more lol
Bad way in teasing us :(
Oh well as kooky said good to know it's out there tho!
And Thanx kooky for letting us know!

sourlicorice2
12-18-11, 07:23 AM
Great I hate the goals. Bad enough having them on Restaurant, Fashion and Farm, now Fashion is getting them wonderful (that's sarcasm)

NizzyXX
12-18-11, 07:51 AM
yeah true, its nice to know we've got something cool awaiting us!!

Nettis02
12-18-11, 09:55 AM
I really liked the goals. I miss them and hope they'll come back very soon! :D

xcellent
12-19-11, 08:59 AM
Okay got word back, the goals with Fashion are the same as the previous games. If you had them then they disappeared, you will not have them at this time.
TL is working on getting these goals to all IOS players.

Another iOS benefit/advantage??? REALLY, TL !?!?
What am i going to do with my android?!!! >_<

GroupMagma
12-19-11, 12:49 PM
We're working to have Goals be released as soon as possible. Holiday content will be removed on Jan. 13, but recipes unlocked from Goals will remain beyond the limited time.

pinkberry22
12-20-11, 02:16 AM
We're working to have Goals be released as soon as possible. Holiday content will be removed on Jan. 13, but recipes unlocked from Goals will remain beyond the limited time.

Thank u for ur reply!
And hope we get it soon so we can do it in time!

spuds2011
12-20-11, 06:50 PM
Same with me! And was busing doing it and buying things when +poof+ there gone :(

bells08
12-21-11, 06:50 AM
I also got the goals and they disappeared. When will this be fixed it's so frustrating.

meowy_
12-22-11, 05:08 AM
Yes, i am still very upset about disappeared goals. Where are they?