PDA

View Full Version : Android

kato88
12-17-11, 03:37 AM
When will this game be available on the Android market?

adorablerican
12-17-11, 10:18 AM
It's been out for a few days already on the anroid.

pinkster73
12-17-11, 10:27 AM

Wrong. It's not available for Android. Neither is zoo story 2

adorablerican
12-17-11, 10:35 AM
when i play bakery story on my android on the top right hand corner they have zoo story2 /pet shop story to install and the other teamlava games.

nmishii
12-17-11, 10:51 AM

Are you on Android? If so, are you playing the game, and if you are, where did you go to download it. I can't seem to find it in the Android Market.

They just released both games to iOS. They apparently don't review their design if they design at all, review their code, or test their software because they release with too many bugs. Once they get some of the bugs fixed that iOS users are finding for them, they typically start porting the game to Android. It'll be several months. But if you are playing it on Android, that is great, that means they are working on bringing parity to Android.

nmishii
12-17-11, 10:53 AM
when i play bakery story on my android on the top right hand corner they have zoo story2 /pet shop story to install and the other teamlava games.

Sorry went away and came back and posted without seeing this post.

Have you tried installing the games? I get an Item Not Found error. Its a sick joke by TL.

pinkster73
12-17-11, 10:57 AM

They are just teasing us. It says to download it but you can't, because its not there. Try it

adorablerican
12-17-11, 11:06 AM
they should of never put that in the first place.

nmishii
12-17-11, 11:14 AM
they should of never put that in the first place.

Yes, they should not have.

They put Zoo Story 2 in the list a week ago. I posted about that one, told them it was cruel, and they said they'd fix it. So yesterday they took out the link, put back in Zoo Story 1, and also added Pet Story.

Why do they waste their time putting in useless links when they could be working on giving us the holiday content that we don't have?

pinkster73
12-17-11, 12:39 PM
Yes, they should not have.

They put Zoo Story 2 in the list a week ago. I posted about that one, told them it was cruel, and they said they'd fix it. So yesterday they took out the link, put back in Zoo Story 1, and also added Pet Story.

Why do they waste their time putting in useless links when they could be working on giving us the holiday content that we don't have?

The only word that comes to mind about this is "duh". Take one out then put one in? Duh