PDA

View Full Version : Too easy to acciddentally use gems

sarahaddicts
12-17-11, 01:50 AM
It's too easy to accidentally Use gems on this game, went in to see if my neighbours had sent me the stuff I need and I by accident touched near e complete with gems:mad::mad: can't u make it so you have another warning on. Really annoyed.

I know team lava need to earn money but it seems they are just thinking about making money by making it easier and easier to accidentally use gems when not intending to. It's taking all the fun out of the games and making me not want to buy anymore gems.

Still annoyed that instead of updating the orginal zoo story which I spent loads on by buying gems they just released a new version, effectively leaving the first one a bit redundant now :mad: :mad: :mad:

lmhowe50
03-16-13, 10:58 AM
I accidently bought a winter box Did not get gems back but I did get snowy owl,agree that when you are accepting gifts,giving to others it is easyto do something you don't want to. If I had enough grms would have bought another nest to

kooky panda
03-16-13, 01:22 PM
You can continue your discussion on the current Gem Confirmation thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&highlight=confirmation)