PDA

View Full Version : missing food

lisa0727
12-17-11, 01:13 AM
I am experiencing missing food after I cook it and move it over to be served it just disappears. I close my restaurant to cook my food and open it up when I have enough to satisfy my customers so they don't leave angry. So if my restaurant is not open and no customers are coming in to eat my food where is my food going. I have made so much food for my restaurant and to come back and hour later and all my food it gone. Could anyone help me with this situation because it is becoming frustrating and tiring to keep making food and it keeps disappearing.:mad:

barleycoon
12-17-11, 01:19 AM
I'm not sure if this is happening in your situation, sometimes if we block the door we can have a quick sale of items.
It was not a design feature of the game. However, we can't all be open 24/7 sometimes it helps to unblock the door and visit lots of other players. It's difficult to predict if we will have a quick sale or not. I've found as I got into the higher levels, it's easier to build up food/drink so I've been able to stop completely open.

chipmunkpaw
12-17-11, 06:47 PM
I have lost food when I attempt to combine identical foods onto one counter. It usually works - but I've lost the second pot of food on at LEAST two occasions so far (curry, green salad).

wendy510
12-18-11, 09:00 AM
After I saw ur post, I check my place immediately and my food (new food) are gone!!!! God I cook about 50000 for each food! Other food like drink is still fine :( but Im worried they may disappear too! I got more than 120000 of the drink :( hope teamlava fix the glitch ASAP!!!! And have u guys got problems on the tasks? For me, there is a task that it requires u to cook 30 cola. I cook 2 each time and then check how many I still have to cook. Before I start cooking, I only got 16/30. After finished, it's still 16/30!! I got the problem on BS too :( I'm quite disappointed about the new updates :( what a mess! Compared to halloween's updates, lot of glitch and problems appear in Xmas updates!

barleycoon
12-18-11, 09:23 AM
After I saw ur post, I check my place immediately and my food (new food) are gone!!!! God I cook about 50000 for each food! Other food like drink is still fine :( but Im worried they may disappear too! I got more than 120000 of the drink :( hope teamlava fix the glitch ASAP!!!! And have u guys got problems on the tasks? For me, there is a task that it requires u to cook 30 cola. I cook 2 each time and then check how many I still have to cook. Before I start cooking, I only got 16/30. After finished, it's still 16/30!! I got the problem on BS too :( I'm quite disappointed about the new updates :( what a mess! Compared to halloween's updates, lot of glitch and problems appear in Xmas updates!
I'm not sure if this applies in your case, sometimes playing on just the one version can help. If you tap the counter that the food disappeared from, does it say so many dishes of that food item, but not show the actual food. There were some issues like this on BS last week, I'd be grateful if you could let us know if this has happened or if the food completely disappeared without blocking the door in anyway. Thank you.

wendy510
12-18-11, 10:39 AM
No all the new food is missing :( others like sushi and Peking duck are still fine. I only
Play Xmas version 1.4.2 of RS and BS although I have already updated the regular version of both stories in 1.4. Food is gone and I just see my counters after tapped :( I'm using iPod touch 4 iOS version 5.0.1. I have no idea y the Christmas food is gone suddenly :(

kyora
12-19-11, 01:53 AM
Something is very wrong as my food are flying out super fast. I logged out to access other programs and in 1-2 mins I log back in, it says I sold 150000 coins worth of food within that period. Anyone with the same experience??

wendy510
12-19-11, 04:23 AM
Something is very wrong as my food are flying out super fast. I logged out to access other programs and in 1-2 mins I log back in, it says I sold 150000 coins worth of food within that period. Anyone with the same experience??

Yay same here! I wonder is it a new glitch again? :( now I just stop playing because food still missing

DaojinWildfire
12-20-11, 06:55 PM
If you are blocking your doorway to prevent customers from entering your store, while you stock up on items/food etc this is not a normal game mechanic. We cannot predict how the game may react when this is done, nor can we confirm that it will be effective. We would encourage you to not use this tactic while playing if you wish to avoid possible error. Blocking the door will usually lead to a quick-sell of your inventory.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)