PDA

View Full Version : Assorted pet shop bugs

driftboutique
12-16-11, 07:59 PM
1. Ball of yarn not coming through
I requested a ball of yarn from all my neighbors and have received zero. I have also accepted many requests, but I don't see Angoras in any shop, which leads me to believe that this is suffering from the red bow bug, where people are accepting requests but it is not being registered in the requester's goals.

2. Dachshund image is missing
In the catalog, there is a label for a dachshund with no image. One of the goals also shows an empty box as a prize, so I'm thinking that is meant to be the dachshund as well.

3. Breeding pair missing
One of the goals asks me to breed a longhair cat with a Siamese. However, even though I have both these cats, I cannot get this as a breeding pair with either cat in the number one slot. However...

4. Winter poodle trouble
If I put the longhair cat in the number one breeding slot, I am able to see that it can be bred with the winter poodle, which is a (currently invisible) prize from the new box. It's grayed out, but I get a "buy" button beneath with a price in coins. Tapping that (because hey, free winter poodle) gives me the habitat and the option to place it, but it cannot be placed. Oh well. The buy button should probably be disabled.

TL, I know you are thrilled with this thorough documentation of bugs and are eager to reward me with an Angora cat. HINT HINT.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:49 PM
I don't have the option to breed the longhair cat with anything.... :(

yo3ana
01-21-12, 03:55 PM
Regard the third point "breeding pair missing" just breed the longhair cat aside and the Siamese aside its not crossbreed.

driftboutique
01-21-12, 06:04 PM
Regard the third point "breeding pair missing" just breed the longhair cat aside and the Siamese aside its not crossbreed.

This thread is over a month old -- the bugs were fixed long ago. But the Balinese does require a crossbreed.