PDA

View Full Version : Level 20

ilovecooper14
12-16-11, 07:17 PM
Hi!
I have been on level 20 for a few days now and it seems as if I'm not gaining any xp at all.
The top bar does not seem to show any gain in XP. No matter what I do or what I buy I see no increase.. :confused:
Also: in the main menu you cannot see how many more xp you need til next level. It would be helpful if I could see how many more XP.. Lol..
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/Sylvier1/665f4ca7.jpg

*I've bought tons of pet carrier displays and grooming tables for XP, but still no gain is shown. O.O
:confused: Please help!! Lol. I am so confused! :confused::rolleyes:;):confused:

*I don't know if this should belong in Bugs and Feedback.. If so, please move it!

spuds2011
12-16-11, 10:39 PM
Well first of all.... WOW! You have an amazing pet shop ;) anyway I would start a thread in Bugs and Feedback if I were you :cool:

Halibel
12-17-11, 12:24 AM
Has anyone ever realized that maybe level 20 is the current level cap? Pet Story came out like, less then a week ago?

barleycoon
12-17-11, 01:14 AM
I'm level 20, my XP points are still adding. My nbrs that are level 20 the XP points are adding too. The top bar does appear to move slower though. Maybe, we all levelled too quickly. I'd love to know how many XP to next level in main menu too.

ilovecooper14
12-17-11, 06:52 AM
I'm level 20, my XP points are still adding. My nbrs that are level 20 the XP points are adding too. The top bar does appear to move slower though. Maybe, we all levelled too quickly. I'd love to know how many XP to next level in main menu too.
The XP points are adding. I bought 10 grooming tables but the bar at the top shows no gain in XP. I have 9,251 XP.

ilovecooper14
12-17-11, 07:37 PM
I have 10,089 XP and I still see no progress on the bar thing. Lol.
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/Sylvier1/892d4193.jpg

Is level 20 like level 96? o.o
lol

ilovecooper14
12-17-11, 07:54 PM
Can anyone move this to bugs&feedback?

xSnowyOwlx
12-18-11, 09:00 AM
I believe the level 20 IS the current level cap. Just like people have complained about level 96 being the level cap in the other games.

While the XP still adds, it won't show like normal.

ilovecooper14
12-18-11, 09:06 AM
I believe the level 20 IS the current level cap. Just like people have complained about level 96 being the level cap in the other games.

It's so weird because it's just level 20 o.o
It's not that high o.o

barleycoon
12-18-11, 09:10 AM

I think also, this might be happening. Maybe, when more levels are added we will go up several levels. Hopefully, it's okay as long as the XP is still adding. Quite a few players seem stuck on half way up the bar level 20, but the XP is still adding.

kooky panda
12-18-11, 09:50 AM
I will see if I can find out if 20 is the top level. @Ilovecooper: Keep adding to this thread your XP count per day. I will move to bugs and feedback forum.

I am also checking on why no newsfeed and why under profile it does not show how many more xps until the next level.

ilovecooper14
12-18-11, 08:51 PM
Now I have 11,137 XP .
Bar looks same as the other pictures. I guess level 20 is the last level. -.-

kooky panda
12-18-11, 09:03 PM
I did get confirmation and the current cap on the game is level 20.

DW is checking on the newfeed why no xp info under profile.

ilovecooper14
12-18-11, 09:07 PM
I did get confirmation and the current cap on the game is level 20.

DW is checking on the newfeed why no xp info under profile.

I really hope that I can past level 20(as in, they'll make a higher max level) I am bored because I've already reached the max level -.-

driftboutique
12-18-11, 09:11 PM
I really hope that I can past level 20(as in, they'll make a higher max level) I am bored because I've already reached the max level -.-

Same here :(

ilovecooper14
12-18-11, 09:13 PM
Same here :(

Especially since I reached level 20 within a few days of playing. O.o
Now I am just waiting for a decent gem sale there .. But I am getting bored already. The goals are ok..
But level 20? Realllllyyyyy...? :/ :(

driftboutique
12-18-11, 09:20 PM
Especially since I reached level 20 within a few days of playing. O.o
Now I am just waiting for a decent gem sale there .. But I am getting bored already. The goals are ok..
But level 20? Realllllyyyyy...? :/ :(

Yeah, I'm surprised. It's weird that it's not 96 like all the other games. Especially since this game is designed to be more expensive than the others... I put a good bit of money into it, so I want to keep playing, but if I run out of things to do I am going to run out of ways to spend money. Good for me, I suppose, but it doesn't make a lot of sense from a business perspective.

kooky panda
12-18-11, 09:23 PM
Most of the other games started with low caps too(not as low as this). They are constantly adding and changing things, so hopefully a cap increase will come.
Remember you are earning xps so if they do increase the cap, you will automatically jump the the level that fits the amount of XPs that you have.

PattyZhangp
12-26-11, 02:20 PM
Maybe level 20 is the highest you can get. They might add more levels with an update.

xSnowyOwlx
12-26-11, 03:43 PM
Oh, and everyone: you can ALWAYS check this information by just going to your profile. At level 20 it doesn't tell you how much XP you need for the next level unlike lower levels. This told me Level 20 is the level cap.

xSnowyOwlx
12-26-11, 03:45 PM
Hmmmm... maybe this could be a lesson to people who rush into everything? I'm still not bored even at level 20 for several days because I've got expansions and making more puppies and crossbreeding. I've only spent about 20 gems so far and haven't bought any.

dernhelm
12-26-11, 03:48 PM
I was wondering why my xp on level 20 wasn't going up. I am still adding up points but the blue bar isn't going anywhere. Makes sense that 20 is the cap for now.

driftboutique
12-26-11, 04:09 PM
Oh, and everyone: you can ALWAYS check this information by just going to your profile. At level 20 it doesn't tell you how much XP you need for the next level unlike lower levels. This told me Level 20 is the level cap.

Unless it has been changed since I reached level 20, pet shop story does not show this information at any level.

ilovecooper14
12-26-11, 04:18 PM
I'm getting very bored in pet shop.
I've reached level 20. I have a lot of pets, not anything exciting anymore.
Updates, please!!!! :p

dalula
12-27-11, 01:52 PM
I'm getting very bored in pet shop.
I've reached level 20. I have a lot of pets, not anything exciting anymore.
Updates, please!!!! :p

Agreed... i dont think they updated Pet Shop yet! :( and yesterday there were no sales for petshop... darn it.... i really wanted to buy gems for Pet Shop.

xSnowyOwlx
12-27-11, 02:02 PM
They are doing the same thing they did with the original Zoo Story (how dumb they still have that yet obviously abandoned it?)

In the App Store it claims there are weekly updates but TL is making more false advertisements there. I waited until Tuesday (today), hoping I had just missed it for Friday. NOTHING NEW!!!!!!

ilovecooper14
12-27-11, 02:03 PM
If there isn't a weekly update within the next 2 weeks I'm quitting. Lol

dalula
12-27-11, 04:05 PM
If there isn't a weekly update within the next 2 weeks I'm quitting. Lol

haha me too. :( glad i didnt spend any money on this game now.

FlameyHawk
12-27-11, 09:27 PM
It's Christmas give them a break.
Would you want to be working instead on spending time with family.

Just let them do there stuff and we will see what happens...
:3

ilovecooper14
12-27-11, 09:34 PM
It's Christmas give them a break.
Would you want to be working instead on spending time with family.

Just let them do there stuff and we will see what happens...
:3
They update every week anyway. I have already invested quite a bit into that game.

skimpstah
12-28-11, 08:36 PM
This happened to me too!! Level 20 is not the cap....I have neighbors that are at higher levels. I have the exact same issue as the original poster. I stopped playing because of this..how can this be fixed?

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 08:45 PM
This happened to me too!! Level 20 is not the cap....I have neighbors that are at higher levels. I have the exact same issue as the original poster. I stopped playing because of this..how can this be fixed?

I have none over Level 20 and I am currently 6,000 XP over the 7,000 somewhat it took to get there, So clue me in on how to get past this level if more.

driftboutique
12-28-11, 08:58 PM
I have none over Level 20 and I am currently 6,000 XP over the 7,000 somewhat it took to get there, So clue me in on how to get past this level if more.

Same here. I'm over 14,000 XP... if there's a level 21, I should have reached it!

cupcakes4cece
12-28-11, 09:13 PM
Maybe she's thinking of Zoo 2? The cap there seems to be 50, although I don't have any neighbors who have left the 20's yet.

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 09:21 PM
Maybe she's thinking of Zoo 2? The cap there seems to be 50, although I don't have any neighbors who have left the 20's yet.

I would say the Cap on ZS2 is level 30. In pet shop the last pet you could unlock was level 20. In ZS2 the last level you can unlock an animal is level 30.

star_burst
12-28-11, 10:37 PM
I looked at all of my neighbours (and myself included) the highest level anyone has got to is Level 20! I hope they fix this soon, otherwise it's going to get real boring and people will stop playing this game!

DominaRed
12-29-11, 02:56 AM
This may not be a popular opinion, but actually I hope that TL decides NOT to update Zoo 2 and Pet Story every week. Unlike RS, BS, Farm and a few of the other games, the zoo and pet store are limited in size. Adding new pets means they would either have to offer almost unlimited expansion capability, OR you have to be choosy bout what animals you have cause eventually they won't all fit. Sure, they can update with other items, but it's not the same as adding a new recipie to make on existing appliances. Also, seems that, esp around the holidays, they release content that either just doesn't work or is glitchy. Honestly, I'd be happy with new content every OTHER week (bi weekly) in the games, if it meant they took the time to make whatever they release WORK CORRECTLY. Just my humble opinion though, your mileage may vary ;)

cupcakes4cece
12-29-11, 08:32 AM
Oh, don't worry, you won't run out of room if they update every week. 9 weeks out of 10, the update will be an animal that costs 149 gems ($30). Surely you have space for one new animal every three months?

sourlicorice2
12-29-11, 10:30 AM
I looked at all of my neighbours (and myself included) the highest level anyone has got to is Level 20! I hope they fix this soon, otherwise it's going to get real boring and people will stop playing this game!

The level 20 cap is the reason I'll never invest real money into this story game.

kooky panda
12-29-11, 10:40 AM
The highest level for Pet Story is level 20, I am not sure what the level for Zoo2 is.

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 02:06 AM
I posted and will bet Dollars to donuts Level 30 is ZS2 cap.

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 02:13 AM
Doesn't matter high high level is though, once hit week to 2 week breeding times everyone will get bored and delete it. I just want to be able to release my Zoo into TL's offices!!!

PattyZhangp
01-01-12, 07:35 PM
The XP points are adding. I bought 10 grooming tables but the bar at the top shows no gain in XP. I have 9,251 XP.
The same thing's happening to me! I'm on level 20, and my XP points are adding, but the bar on top doesn't move at all! Is this a glitch, or is it supposed to be this way because level 20 seems to be the level cap?

PattyZhangp
01-01-12, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=skimpstah;197747]This happened to me too!! Level 20 is not the cap....I have neighbors that are at higher levels. I have the exact same issue as the original poster. I stopped playing because of this..how can this be fixed?[/QUOTE
Seriously??!! :eek: The highest any of my neighbors have gotten is level 20, and none of the other players I've seen before have gotten past that. It really does seem level 20 is the level cap, but I guess it's because Pet Shop Story is newer. Hopefully TL will fix this glitch soon, because the game's going to get really boring with nothing new to purchase, after we've bought everything and completed every family. Please update the game soon!! :)

mushroom79
01-01-12, 08:14 PM
collie is what? 149 gems? omg. I am getting very bored with PS already.

gw9258
01-02-12, 07:54 AM
so thats it level 20?!! aww man... Do we get another breeding bed or are we really supposed to pay 149 gems for one? Geez I thought this game was cute! The prices for animals are crzy! Food nor clothes in FS, RS or BS cost gems why do pets? Another breeding bed would have been lovely but not for 149 gems! Dag! Guess I gotta stop playing PS cant afford it! I spend to much on FS, RS, n BS! Throw Top Girl in the mix( yes i ply TG) n im busted! I thnk PS may b the most exspensive game yet! To rich for my blood... lol

kill321jh
01-05-12, 03:22 AM
I am at level 20 as well, I have been ther for 2 days and the xp is not registering - no orange bar at all - very frustrating !!

tatertotbug7199
01-17-12, 12:37 PM
Hm. I'm on Level 20 and I don't seem to be having that problem...some of my neighbors have, though. You might want to move this to bugs and feedback. Good luck! Please add me! :)