PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Goals

Sachiko8
12-16-11, 06:08 PM
I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. For goals that require cross breeding (in this case I'm referring specifically to the "breed a puggle") I am having a bit of difficulty. I have already bred the puggle (pug and beagle) twice and can now only breed baby puggles. Does this mean that to complete the goal I would have to "skip 10 gems" because I can not cross breed more than two of the puggles?

Sachiko8
12-16-11, 06:10 PM
I also forgot to mention, I bred the puggles prior to the goals/journals/collections being released.

xSnowyOwlx
12-17-11, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I have this problem with the Australian Mist. I guess the only way to get rid of that goal is to waste your gems.

Maybe at some point in time they'll remove the goals that haven't been completed but based on previous system, they never did. I hate having the goal not completed just because I already DID complete but the game refuses to recognize.

NikkiDai
12-17-11, 07:34 PM
The 'Personality Test' goal is also causing me problems. The play with neighbors pets 15 times has an attachment of skip for 15 gems - however it is not satisfied with actually playing with the pets.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 07:50 PM
The 'Personality Test' goal is also causing me problems. The play with neighbors pets 15 times has an attachment of skip for 15 gems - however it is not satisfied with actually playing with the pets.
This has been reported.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21179-For-the-goal-requiring-to-visit-neighbors-shops-and-play-15-times....

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. For goals that require cross breeding (in this case I'm referring specifically to the "breed a puggle") I am having a bit of difficulty. I have already bred the puggle (pug and beagle) twice and can now only breed baby puggles. Does this mean that to complete the goal I would have to "skip 10 gems" because I can not cross breed more than two of the puggles?

I am checking on this http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20692-Goals-collections

Sachiko8
12-17-11, 07:53 PM
I'm not sure how it happened, but the breed a puggle goal was finally marked as completed and I was able to collect my reward. I definitely did not have to spend any gems to finish that goal.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure how it happened, but the breed a puggle goal was finally marked as completed and I was able to collect my reward. I definitely did not have to spend any gems to finish that goal.
Oh good, Ill check my game.

edit: yes my puggle goal is also gone.. so I guess my updated too.

NikkiDai
12-17-11, 07:54 PM
Thanks - hopefully it will be fixed soon.

xSnowyOwlx
12-18-11, 08:52 AM
I still can't do anything about the Australian Mist, which is a goal that is still sitting there incomplete.

kooky panda
12-18-11, 10:06 AM
I still can't do anything about the Australian Mist, which is a goal that is still sitting there incomplete.
I am not on that goal, or I have already done it. What is the name of this goal? Can you post a picture of that specifc goal?