PDA

View Full Version : Are there new tasks that require gems to complete?

cakeandpie
12-16-11, 04:32 PM
People are reporting that in Farm Story and Restaurant Story, some of the new tasks, which unlock recipes, crops, or other items, are requiring gems to either complete or skip. If only you could leave a task unfinished and go to another, I wouldn't mind. But in order to get to any other task or reward past the one that requires gems, you have to finish the one that requires gems.

Has anyone gotten far enough to see if there are any of those in BS? I will be really ticked if you can't unlock the candy cane cake without spending gems, since that is the only item on the candy cane oven and I already bought and went to the work of completing three.

It's outrageous that they require you to spend gems to advance in these tasks. I am really mad that I won't be able to unlock some stuff in RS and FS.

pastrychef17
12-16-11, 04:43 PM
I haven't come across any tasks in Bakery that would require gems as the only way to meet or skip the task and so far I've unlocked yulelog cake, gingerbread cake and I think the cider. If I did come across anything that required gems in order to meet the goal, I wouldn't do it. The recipe can stay locked and the goals can stay unmet.