PDA

View Full Version : Pet Story for Android

nmishii
12-16-11, 03:30 PM
In the world menu on all my Android games, I have an entry for Pet Story. When I click the Install button, it goes to the Android Market and returns an "Item not found. Retry" error.

This had happened with Zoo Story 2 recently. That was a bug and the Zoo Story 1 link was restored. I appreciate that fix.

Since I can't believe that competent developers would make the same type of error twice in the same week, I can only assume that Pet Story is available for Android. Can the developers fix the link, or do we just need to wait a few hours for the Android Market to be updated?

tohot4u07
12-16-11, 04:04 PM
Yer i agree i went to the tab the says the same thing i hope its goin to come out in.a.few hrs

ariesblu
12-16-11, 04:06 PM
Yes they said it was a glitch for Zoo 2, so I am assuming it is the same for Pet story. I do not know how these glitches would be happening when apparently they are not ready to release these games to the Market.

pinkster73
12-16-11, 04:10 PM
That's weird.

nmishii
12-16-11, 04:18 PM
No, Pet Story is going to be released any hour now. They wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Especially after I told them that when they did this for Zoo Story 2 it was cruel.

It is not fair to release a game to one platform and not the other. And then to put an entry into our games as one of the top items and have it return an Item Not Found error ... twice. It's kind of like rubbing it in that we don't have the game, especially when they put it near the top of the list. Its cruel.

So the only logical answer is that they are waiting for Google to update the Android Market with the Pet Story release. Right?

nmishii
12-16-11, 04:21 PM
Actually, I rather have the holiday goals than new games. If we don't get the goals soon, which I don't think we will, the season is over and its too late. You can play Zoo Story 2 and Pet Story at any time.

pinkster73
12-16-11, 04:35 PM
I highly doubt we will receive the goals. We can just keep sending the materials to our neighbors so they can complete quests that we don't have, and cant even see.

ariesblu
12-16-11, 04:50 PM
I do not know why they would want to release new games, when they haven't been able to release all of the material they've updated with ios on the Android games already in the Market. The way I see it, even if those two games were released, we wouldn't have access to all the features anyway.

nmishii
12-16-11, 04:54 PM
If they weren't ready to release, why would they spend precious time updating the game menu twice with useless links when there is so much they could do for us to make our holiday games closer to what iOS has?

mrsbeadle
01-08-12, 05:01 PM
Can android users play now?

nmishii
01-08-12, 05:29 PM
No. Not yet. Its only been released to iOS a month. It takes several months for it to be released to Android. By that time many iOS players will have stopped playing because they keep changing/increasing the prices and breeding times, and they will be playing a new game that will be released to iOS only.