PDA

View Full Version : Completed goals prior to goals working gives no credit? Must use gems to complete :-(

amyboca
12-16-11, 03:10 PM
Now that the goals have started to work (yay!), I've already finished some of them prior to the update(i.e. breed 2 of XYZ). It doesnt register that i've done this already and so they only way to complete the goals is to use GEMS!!! I am having this problem in zoo story 2 as well. Please help!!!! :(:(:(

kooky panda
12-16-11, 03:51 PM
I have flagged the goal issues for Pet Shop to GM,
Please come post here , the name of the goals you are having issues with.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21179-For-the-goal-requiring-to-visit-neighbors-shops-and-play-15-times....&p=189270&viewfull=1#post189270

musclemommy
12-16-11, 08:16 PM
I am sure with the new game they have a lot kinks to work out including how to reach goals and earn gems etc. I at least see things changes some think just stick with it...I think they are trying IMO,

Brina1212
12-17-11, 06:48 PM
I'm having an issue with the personality test goal. It says to play with your neighbors pets 15 times, but it never registers that I am doing that, soooo frustrating.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 07:15 PM
I'm having an issue with the personality test goal. It says to play with your neighbors pets 15 times, but it never registers that I am doing that, soooo frustrating.
this goal issue has been reported here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21179-For-the-goal-requiring-to-visit-neighbors-shops-and-play-15-times....&p=189270&viewfull=1#post189270

halipatton
03-14-12, 11:52 AM
I have finish the collections in the pet shop now I have no goals when should I get them ? It's been like4or5days now and still no new collections or new pets i

halipatton
03-14-12, 11:57 AM
Hi,I have a question I don't know if this is a bug or what in pet shop it locks all my coins and says imnegative in my coins but it shows I'm not then I have to buy gems I brought 10$ worth of gems and it took all but 5gems what do I do ? this has happen a couple of times now please help me

kooky panda
03-14-12, 02:07 PM
I have finish the collections in the pet shop now I have no goals when should I get them ? It's been like4or5days now and still no new collections or new pets i
the last set of goals were the valentine goals. There have been weekly updates with pets added over the last two weeks.

Hi,I have a question I don't know if this is a bug or what in pet shop it locks all my coins and says imnegative in my coins but it shows I'm not then I have to buy gems I brought 10$ worth of gems and it took all but 5gems what do I do ? this has happen a couple of times now please help me
Make sure you are playing on the valentine version if you are on an Idevice.
Restart your device.
If you lost gems, you can email support@teamlava.com