PDA

View Full Version : Fireplace oven

bunny_foo
12-16-11, 01:22 PM
Does the fireplace oven do anything different than a regular oven? It looks nifty but if it does everything the regular oven does, then I won't bother buying and building one.

pastrychef17
12-16-11, 01:24 PM
Does anyone know what parts are needed for it? I've got stuff cooking so I can't store anything to check. Thanks.

sunnyDreams
12-16-11, 01:28 PM
I bought one to find out if it cooked something new. It cooks what my other ovens cook.
I am happy about the new recipes that aren't locked.

barleycoon
12-16-11, 01:30 PM
One of my nbrs has the fireplace oven, it has the same recipe's on. Sorry, not sure on the parts as I'm awaiting the update too.

bobbyrae
12-16-11, 01:36 PM
I bought one to find out if it cooked something new. It cooks what my other ovens cook.
I am happy about the new recipes that aren't locked.

So what's the benefit? Does it cook faster? I haven't seen this new update as yet.

nmishii
12-16-11, 01:36 PM
5 each of gear, knob, screw, fuse

I bought one. Since its like a basic oven, I won't buy more. I'll stick with my easy ovens.

bunny_foo
12-16-11, 01:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll stick with my easy ovens too.

nidaa007
12-16-11, 01:42 PM
i bought tht fireplace oven cuz i thought it had more new recipes but noooo!! it has all the same old recipes... its just the new look to ur oven.. hehehe atleast the should hav added a little benefit of using this fireplace oven... i m also happy with the old ones.. :D

bobbyrae
12-16-11, 01:54 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/chatkatze/8f7fc6d4.jpg. These are the parts required and to the right is what the. Mpleted oven looks like. I love it :) i'm changing out all my easy ovens for these :)))

ariesblu
12-16-11, 02:09 PM
Yeah I'l' just stick to the easy ovens as well. I don't know how much I have, but I'm saving my materials for the sushi counters.

pastrychef17
12-16-11, 02:13 PM
Thanks so much for the info. I'll probably make a few of them because I like how they look but I'm still trying to make more candy cane makers just in case I someday ever unlock that recipe, lol.

bobbyrae
12-16-11, 02:15 PM
Yeah I'l' just stick to the easy ovens as well. I don't know how much I have, but I'm saving my materials for the sushi counters.

Sushi counters? In bakery story?

ariesblu
12-16-11, 02:17 PM
Sushi counters? In bakery story?

Oops lol I thought these ovens were in restaurant. My bad. :p

julia3032
12-17-11, 11:33 AM
I built one because I had plenty of parts, but really it should do something different! All the other ovens do something...what's the point?

pastrychef17
12-17-11, 01:08 PM
I built one because I had plenty of parts, but really it should do something different! All the other ovens do something...what's the point?

I'm guessing since the fireplace oven is a seasonal release, we'll need it after they pull all the holiday content if we want to be able to keep making the holiday recipes. I built one and am stockpiling parts to build more, just in case. Not very motivated to build more candy cane makers until I see some indication the recipe is going to be able to be unlocked sometime soon.

julia3032
12-17-11, 01:16 PM
I'm guessing since the fireplace oven is a seasonal release, we'll need it after they pull all the holiday content if we want to be able to keep making the holiday recipes. I built one and am stockpiling parts to build more, just in case. Not very motivated to build more candy cane makers until I see some indication the recipe is going to be able to be unlocked sometime soon.

Why do they pull Holiday content? After all, there are still Valentine cookies, Pumpkin cookies..I assume that the trifle and chocolate cupcakes were for 4th of July? We still have all those. Why not leave the content? There's little enough of it as it is. I only have one candy cane oven too. I hope we get to unlock that recipe. I hope they will remove that requirement to buy anything for gems! I refuse to do it. But I would really like the recipe! That cake looks so cute! This has not been fun at all for me. It's just stressful. These games are supposed to be fun and relaxing.

hanatsuki
12-17-11, 04:55 PM
fire oven is probably just for looks...like it looks pretty good when its on its own. but compare to the easy bake oven...i'd choose easy bake oven because it's simply easier. but i got one fire oven for looks

ginrae22
12-18-11, 01:33 AM
Well apparently I am one of few or I'm not sure how many that doesn't have the update for the brick oven nor do I have the new recipes that do not require unlocking from completing the goals. I'm very upset that things never seem to be equal among different phone carriers for this game...

flossiejoe
12-18-11, 08:07 AM
It is like the older ovens - you have to click to prepare. i wouldn't buy.