PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get booted off while tring to visit select nbrs?

2wet2plow
12-16-11, 12:16 PM
This has been going on for months.. The promblem is .. I have about 70 nbrs. There are about 20 or so that everytime i try and visit them to water back, it shuts my game down ( or i get booted off ) i then have to go thru the process of the restart !! So to avoid this delay i no longer try and visit them. And i hate it because i have became good friends with them before this started happening. I have done everything that teamlave asked me to do like deleting farm and reinstalling. Nothing works.
Please if there is anyone out there that has had this problem and got it fixed let me know? I play on an iphone 4g and am currently playing fs christmas. In the meantime tropical girl, juicy berry, kristenclayton, wellington, cranberry, hellkell, pariski, vonn, zped2da.....ect... Tina marie loves all her nbrs.. Thanks for not deleting me

barleycoon
12-16-11, 12:21 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your having problems, the nbrs you're having issues with. Are they at max expansion and have many gem items? Could try syncing your device, this has helped me in the past. I found when I was at memory capacity it really affected my games, not sure if this applies in your case. I know when it happened with me, I missed visiting certain nbrs.
Does it make any difference visiting off the news feed or from the wall? I really hope it improves.

MiniLaura
12-16-11, 12:26 PM
Yes. Pinkster is my evil make-my-game-crash neighbor farm. Though, I don't think it's her farm, I think the game just crashes after I visit a certain number of farms and her farm happens to be the one that most often hits that magic number. I can always visit her farm after I restart the game and go directly to her farm. This has been happening ever since I upgraded to iOS 5.0.whatever.

pinkster73
12-16-11, 12:27 PM
Some of my neighbors devices crash when they visit me. We are thinking it MIGHT be because they are ios and I'm Android. Just a hypothesis. Try to find out if the ones you have trouble with are using the same device.

pinkster73
12-16-11, 12:28 PM
Yes. Pinkster is my evil make-my-game-crash neighbor farm. Though, I don't think it's her farm, I think the game just crashes after I visit a certain number of farms and her farm happens to be the one that most often hits that magic number. I can always visit her farm after I restart the game and go directly to her farm. This has been happening ever since I upgraded to iOS 5.0.whatever.

Oh hey I was typing about you while you were typing about me ha ha

MiniLaura
12-16-11, 12:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Android vs. iOS. I was just kidding around when I said that because it was at the height of one of the Droid-Apple blow-ups on the forums.

pinkster73
12-16-11, 12:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Android vs. iOS. I was just kidding around when I said that because it was at the height of one of the Droid-Apple blow-ups on the forums.

Troublemaker. You aren't my only neighbor who crashes at my farm. Is it me? Am I a terrible farm? Boo hoo

Bogiefurret
12-16-11, 12:47 PM
I have been having this problem. My nbr who have the goal crops , when I visit my tablet forces close :-(. Sad, since every thing is green.

farmer217
12-16-11, 12:50 PM
Yes I have the same problem. Usually with neighbors with lots of gem items or 80+ rating. When I first started I had to delete a neighbor because I could never visit her farm! I always thought it was because I have an older iPod with not a lot of memory on it.

pinkster73
12-16-11, 12:58 PM
I have been having this problem. My nbr who have the goal crops , when I visit my tablet forces close :-(. Sad, since every thing is green.

When I visit my neighbors who have goal crops (I don't have them and I can't see them) I get terrible lag.

farmer217
12-16-11, 02:01 PM
Today it's really bad. I'm giving up for now and going back on later in a few hours. I got bumped off at least 6 times in about 15 minutes! ugh

kooky panda
12-16-11, 02:15 PM
This has been going on for months.. The promblem is .. I have about 70 nbrs. There are about 20 or so that everytime i try and visit them to water back, it shuts my game down ( or i get booted off ) i then have to go thru the process of the restart !! So to avoid this delay i no longer try and visit them. And i hate it because i have became good friends with them before this started happening. I have done everything that teamlave asked me to do like deleting farm and reinstalling. Nothing works.
Please if there is anyone out there that has had this problem and got it fixed let me know? I play on an iphone 4g and am currently playing fs christmas. In the meantime tropical girl, juicy berry, kristenclayton, wellington, cranberry, hellkell, pariski, vonn, zped2da.....ect... Tina marie loves all her nbrs.. Thanks for not deleting me

I have seen some other posts on this issue, I will flag over to GM.

cakeandpie
12-16-11, 04:22 PM
For awhile in Restaurant I had this problem with a neighbor with a somewhat elaborate restaurant. I think it was because my ipod was old and getting slow.

k8cott
12-18-11, 05:16 PM
I'm having the same problem, but it only started today. I'm Android and when I visit my neighbors who use IOS, I can't see any of their goals items and the lag is terrible. I do get locked up sometimes also. Why all of a sudden is this happening? Is there a fix to this in the works? I'm using Droid X with Android 3.1.

pinkster73
12-18-11, 09:05 PM
I'm having the same problem, but it only started today. I'm Android and when I visit my neighbors who use IOS, I can't see any of their goals items and the lag is terrible. I do get locked up sometimes also. Why all of a sudden is this happening? Is there a fix to this in the works? I'm using Droid X with Android 3.1.

All Android users I've talked to can't see the goal crops and have terrible lag when visiting farms that have them.

happyday5
12-20-11, 07:54 AM
Pinkster, I hate to say it, but I have this problem with your farm. Last night, I saw there was an update so hoping it was a fix, I downloaded. Except this morning it is still downloading! Now I'm shut out of my farm completely. On the bright side, I should get more productive things done now.

happyday5
12-20-11, 08:12 AM
I'm happy to say the update finished downloading but sorry to say the booting off is worse than ever. I have a 2 year old iPad, but I have lots of memory available. I think it may be the goals that are causing the game to be so glitchy.

pinkster73
12-20-11, 10:26 AM
Pinkster, I hate to say it, but I have this problem with your farm. Last night, I saw there was an update so hoping it was a fix, I downloaded. Except this morning it is still downloading! Now I'm shut out of my farm completely. On the bright side, I should get more productive things done now.

Omg it IS me! Does my farm smell? Is it rude?

27Redd
12-20-11, 10:32 AM
I have seen some other posts on this issue, I will flag over to GM.

This has been happening to me in my Restaurant and Bakery since the android updates lastnight. :( Also when I go from certain screens to others it moves super slow. I reinstalled pulled battery out etc...

I am on Evo :)

pinkster73
12-20-11, 10:39 AM
Since the update the terrible lag I had when visiting neighbors with invisible goal crops seems better.

kooky panda
12-20-11, 10:49 AM
TL is looking into the issue of why some players get kicked off when visiting certain nbrs.

As for these issues: I will report the lagging with the new update and not being able to see IOS crops.

Android new update: cannot see IOS holiday crops.- Can androids see each others holiday crops?

nmishii
12-20-11, 11:20 AM
TL is looking into the issue of why some players get kicked off when visiting certain nbrs.

As for these issues: I will report the lagging with the new update and not being able to see IOS crops.

Android new update: cannot see IOS holiday crops.- Can androids see each others holiday crops?

With yesterday's update and the update before, we cannot see holiday goal crops or decorations. We can see the weekly content on iOS and Android farms. It lags on both updates, although it didn't see as bad today.

Yanochka posted all the goal crops and decorations a few days ago, and about an hour after she posted I went to her farm and all I saw was a candy cane tree.

pinkster73
12-20-11, 12:17 PM
Lots of blank farms. It looks silly

nmishii
12-20-11, 12:41 PM
Lots of blank farms. It looks silly

One of my neighbor's farms. I couldn't water.

I snapped this because I was going to put it on a Christmas ornament titled, "Android Christmas 2011" but didn't get around to making it.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/farm_story-2011-12-19-01-51-38.png

pinkster73
12-20-11, 01:54 PM
^^^ exactly! Then I feel dumb writing ntw on their wall when there could be tons to water.

nmishii
12-20-11, 02:11 PM
^^^ exactly! Then I feel dumb writing ntw on their wall when there could be tons to water.

I felt dumb also. The first time for each neighbor after "ntw" I explain that Androids cannot see or water goal crops so they don't think I'm a total idiot.

2wet2plow
12-23-11, 08:44 AM
Thanks for all the helpful comments ! I will try the suggestions . And will update on progress ..... Merry Chirstmas