PDA

View Full Version : Goals not working!

hentie2
12-16-11, 09:12 AM
Served 8 colas now and goal is still saying 0/20 what's going on please! What with the ask for not working either if I want only 5 items on one goal and another 5 on the other I'm not going to want to ask all 30 neighbours! So after unchecking all 30 to then recheck off 5 I want to send request to only to have a pop saying my request has not gone to 56 of my neighbours err I only have 30! Then when I tried to request other items to another 5 neighbours it's saying I cannot as I already requested!
Please do us all a favour and release all new cooking foods and forget the goals it so not working!!!

barleycoon
12-16-11, 09:27 AM
Could try restarting your device, to see if the goals show. I'm sorry your having issues.

ultrafrog
12-16-11, 09:29 AM
The goal serving counter for food and drink usually works well for me. Requesting items often needs to be refreshed by closing and reopening the app though.

Agreed that the new requesting default with everything checked is annoying.

You better hurry and complete the goals though, they will be going away after the holidays.

hentie2
12-17-11, 02:56 PM
All colas today logged up hurray but then hit buy a snowman waiter for 24 gems what!!! I don't think so so given up on that goal :(

niccy79
12-17-11, 03:02 PM
My goals are not working properly either (I play BS too and started thread about same issues there). I have hundreds of nbrs and when I request something I get what I need within an hour! Today I requested chicken from over 200 nbrs and havent recieved one (and that was hours ago)! Although ive recieved confirmation from tons of nbrs saying they accepted request!

anmu11
12-18-11, 04:26 AM
I served 6 prime rib and the goal is still saying 0/20. :-(

mrlovell
12-18-11, 08:18 AM
I served 10 prime ribs yet none of these has come up today, what's going on, that's one day wasted!