PDA

View Full Version : Notifications Ever going to work again?!

mamamimi2004
12-16-11, 09:06 AM
On any of my new updated Christmas Story games, the notifications have not worked. I have restarted several times for the last few days.
Also have force closed on the iPhone 4 several times a day, still
no notifications for the 'updated' Xmas story games such as Fashion, Farm, Rest, and Bakery.

Empire notifications work, and City Story are still working, but Nightclub Story stopped working also during your last updates.

iPhone iOS 5.0.1

Am I the only one with notifications not working for days??

themcookies
12-16-11, 09:11 AM
mines not working too

mimisarah
12-16-11, 09:12 AM
Hello mamamimi your not the only one!!....They had an update for iOS last night only RS and FS and that fixed my notifications for those games but nothing yet for Bakery....I think they are working on it

mamamimi2004
12-16-11, 09:34 AM
a-Ha!! I just got the app updates for Fashion Story and Restaraunt Xmas versions. Maybe the notifications will be fixed with these updates.

Another issue is the Fashion Story Gems, I have not been able to purchase. When the GEMS screen comes up, where it typically shows pricing for the gems for diff packages, nothing comes up under the GEMS Banner, & this has not been fixed with this 12/16 update.

astriger
12-16-11, 09:37 AM
Yup, did a RS update today and my notifications are back. Now waiting for the BS updates. (Crossing my fingers that my raspberry macaroons don't burn for the third time....)