PDA

View Full Version : No Goals in Bakery Story!

laurelsail
12-16-11, 06:50 AM
I still have not gotten the goals in BakeryStory! Please advise! Thank you!

nmishii
12-16-11, 07:07 AM
If you're on an iPad they're not available yet.

nvsr
12-16-11, 07:42 AM
How do you unlock goal items?

sweetnessqtqd
12-16-11, 12:18 PM
If you're on an iPad they're not available yet.

That must b it, but how come i DID get the new Goal update with RS and farm (and not BS) ?
(I AM on IPad)

Anyone?

nmishii
12-16-11, 12:23 PM
Its only not available for Bakery.

I'll have our dev team look into this further.

Also: unfortunately, the Quests are currently not available on iPads for Bakery Story, as this is not supported yet for that game/device. Sorry! We're working on enabling this soon.

barleycoon
12-16-11, 12:23 PM
I still have not gotten the goals in BakeryStory! Please advise! Thank you!

Sorry, the goals are sent to random players. Hopefully, we will all get them as soon as is possible.

nmishii
12-16-11, 12:27 PM
Sorry, the goals are sent to random players. Hopefully, we will all get them as soon as is possible.

Goals are not sent out to random players, they are sent to all iOS players. Except for Bakery on iPad, in my post above, which was posted shortly by GM after the announcement below.

Goals are now being made available to everyone with iOS, versions 1.4 or greater, for Bakery, Restaurant and Zoo2. 1.9 or greater for Farm. :cool:

srwilliams
12-16-11, 12:27 PM
How do you update your bakery?

nmishii
12-16-11, 12:28 PM

May I suggest you read this thread, as you continually post that the goals are random when they're not.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed

lambyo
12-16-11, 12:50 PM
Got the BS update, still no goals. Xmas is next week - at this point, I don't even care about the holiday recipes, so I won't be spending any gems to advance. Nice move, TL - in the end, it's all about the gems/money, and that is where you will lose.

lesleypsg1
12-16-11, 05:38 PM
Any idea when goals for bakery will be available?

melodypalace
12-16-11, 06:25 PM
Me too looking forward to the BS goals update...:(..

laurelsail
12-16-11, 10:18 PM
Thanks for letting me know?.. I am on an iPad...

scrummy1999
12-17-11, 12:09 AM
Gutted.... So looking forward to completing goals on bakery story, didn't realise update not available on iPad yet. I love this game......Restaurant Story managed the update though & works fine on iPad. Can't understand how you can do it for one game but not another :(

cazella10
12-17-11, 02:12 AM
Gutted.... So looking forward to completing goals on bakery story, didn't realise update not available on iPad yet. I love this game......Restaurant Story managed the update though & works fine on iPad. Can't understand how you can do it for one game but not another :(

I have goals on farm story but not bakery story! Very frustrating. I agree, how can it work for one game and not another, and goals work for bakery on other devices but not iPad!

lmak21
12-17-11, 10:50 PM
I still have no goals in bakery story - further i purchased all new ovens - candy cane and can not get the recipies to use with them - waste of time and money. Team lava should just unlock all holiday items since they messed up big time with this faulted release. I am a superuser!

debs bakery
level 96

kooky panda
12-17-11, 10:56 PM
I did flag over that Ipad users got the goals with the new bakery update in app store but they have now disappeared. DW is looking into this.

sumnboutme
12-17-11, 11:57 PM
I did flag over that Ipad users got the goals with the new bakery update in app store but they have now disappeared. DW is looking into this.

I'm on ipad2 and now have goals after yesterday's manual update. Also, i noticed that the requests i sent before the goals disappeared were fulfilled when the goals reappeared. Yay!

scrummy1999
12-18-11, 01:24 AM
Thank you team lava, update now available on iPad ������������