PDA

View Full Version : Just updated christmas, still some bugs.

Nettis02
12-16-11, 04:07 AM
First of all... I have an iPhone 4 with latest updates. I'm on level 38. I just updated Fashion Story: Christmas but all bugs remains.

When I start the game, it never ever finds a Internet connection though there's nothing wrong with that. I have to try again every time. Quite annoying.

My emoji's won't show in Christmas. Only in the regular Fashion Story.

The Winter Chic collection won't show up. Why? Do I have to be on a higher level?

When I click in a textbox somewhere to write something, wherever it is, most of the times I sort of fall out of the textbox the first time and have to click in it again.

Even when the little advertise box (hope you know what I mean) above the Main button isn't showing, those yellow litte news boxes at the same place won't show up. I can only see them flash for a half of a second sometimes when I'm visiting someone that isn't my neighbor. So I have to "manually" go and check regularly for news so I don't miss anything.

Other question...
I like my neighbors. I have a lot of them. Is it possible to cut away the amount of scrolling one must do when you're out on a visiting stroll? Perhaps alphabetical letters in the scroll to tap on? And possibilities to stay in last visited place in the list for a longer time before it updates and you have to scroll down to find the right neighbor, that would be nice.

That's all for now, I think.

All in all I like it. I love the style, it looks really nifty, it's simple and yet very fun to play.
Thanx for a really good game.

/Nathalie from Sweden

hushkat
12-16-11, 04:39 AM
Other question...
I like my neighbors. I have a lot of them. Is it possible to cut away the amount of scrolling one must do when you're out on a visiting stroll? Perhaps alphabetical letters in the scroll to tap on? And possibilities to stay in last visited place in the list for a longer time before it updates and you have to scroll down to find the right neighbor, that would be nice.

I second this request. I also enjoy visiting my neighbors but find the task quite cumbersome with the constant scrolling involved.

barleycoon
12-16-11, 05:33 AM
Quite a few players are having issues with emoji, I'm not sure if it's an Apple/emoji issue. Is it only Fashion story the connection problems are occurring with? I'm not sure about the winter chic collection, as I haven't got it showing either.
I'm sure we will both find out. Try restarting your device, for the text issues, it might help. I think alot of players would love an easier way of visiting from the nbr list, maybe in star order ie 4 stars first or the ability to place our nbrs in the order we would like.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-16-11, 07:01 AM
Quite a few players are having issues with emoji, I'm not sure if it's an Apple/emoji issue. Is it only Fashion story the connection problems are occurring with? I'm not sure about the winter chic collection, as I haven't got it showing either.
I'm sure we will both find out. Try restarting your device, for the text issues, it might help. I think alot of players would love an easier way of visiting from the nbr list, maybe in star order ie 4 stars first or the ability to place our nbrs in the order we would like.

The emoji works fine on other apps in the Iphone, it is just Story games that are experiencing problems. Fashion has major problems and I am noticing it in City now too.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-16-11, 07:03 AM
The emoji works fine on other apps in the Iphone, it is just Story games that are experiencing problems. Fashion has major problems and I am noticing it in City now too.

I should add that in City, the emoji shows up but cuts off

Nettis02
12-18-11, 10:09 AM
I've all ready restarted my phone and even removed and reinstalled the game. The emoji's still bugging. But the problem with the failing Internet connection is more or less solved. it still seems a bit... sensitive though.
All other bugs still remains, like the emoji's.

Another thing.... I'm one of those who had the chance to try the goals before TL removed them, and now I'm eagerly waiting for them to come back. Soon, I hope!!

jenstewartphoto2
12-18-11, 04:18 PM
I second this request. I also enjoy visiting my neighbors but find the task quite cumbersome with the constant scrolling involved.

add me to the list request this :-)

jenstewartphoto2
12-18-11, 04:20 PM
what does the winter collection look like? I have the "santa" and "elf" looking outfits. Is the winter collection one of those, or is it something different?

Nettis02
12-18-11, 10:13 PM
what does the winter collection look like? I have the "santa" and "elf" looking outfits. Is the winter collection one of those, or is it something different?
You can see it in the pictures in app store. I saw it when I was about to install. White, glittery thing.

Nettis02
12-19-11, 05:30 AM
Now I'm quite irritated.
A lot of money disappeared overnight.
And I have to ask. When you enter level 40, do you get free gems or something like a free expand or so?
Because I just entered lvl 40 and a message about expandation came up, but I was to fast tapping it away. I didn't get any expandation though so perhaps I misunderstood? Or was it a bug?

jenstewartphoto2
12-20-11, 11:50 PM
You can see it in the pictures in app store. I saw it when I was about to install. White, glittery thing.

Thanks! ...still don't have that outfit hoping I'll get it soon :-)

xoxoBabyGirl
12-21-11, 05:40 AM
Has anyone gotten the Winter Chic collection?

torirose10
12-23-11, 07:43 PM
i updated the last app store update for Fashion Story and now every time I send a gift or request something for a goal, all the boxes are checked. It is quite annoying to have to remove all the checks, so you only send the gifts or the requests to the neighbors that you want to.