PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH with the in-game advertisements already!!

bearbear77
12-16-11, 12:44 AM
Okay, TL, we get it. You want to promote your other products. Fine. The thought bubble over a character is a cute, inobstrusive way. The billboard, a bit more annoying, but reasonable. But now, you're ALSO adding one of those floating icons on the left hand side, and giving us random pop-ups as well? That's 4 different in game advertisements, all happening at/around the same time. No wonder everything is so buggy.

I've more than paid for this game with numerous gem purchases. There should be an option for once you've passed a reasonable) amount of real money spent, the adverts should be taken eliminated. You guys are completely killing this game.

seattlestown
12-16-11, 12:05 PM
Okay, TL, we get it. You want to promote your other products. Fine. The thought bubble over a character is a cute, inobstrusive way. The billboard, a bit more annoying, but reasonable. But now, you're ALSO adding one of those floating icons on the left hand side, and giving us random pop-ups as well? That's 4 different in game advertisements, all happening at/around the same time. No wonder everything is so buggy.

I've more than paid for this game with numerous gem purchases. There should be an option for once you've passed a reasonable) amount of real money spent, the adverts should be taken eliminated. You guys are completely killing this game.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! I've spent over $300 to play something enjoyable. Completely NOT enjoying all the incessant ads!!! And NO MORE extra icon ads need to be cluttering up my small iPhone 4 screen. I paid alot of money to make my bakery look nice and spent hours personalizing both BS & RS and am not able to enjoy looking at my shops whilst they r crowded over with icon ads and massive billboards.

ALSO what is up with putting BUGS (ladyBUGS r not cute they r still BUGS) overhead of my customers as they walk around my bakery and restaurant????? DISGUSTING to have BUGS floating around all my food and where I am cooking....YUCK!!!!! Please please remove these critters!!!!!!