PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE REMOVE: Complete contract instantly

Unregistered
10-22-10, 01:25 PM
Please remove that option with complete contract instantly for 4 gems!

Unregistered
10-22-10, 01:35 PM
I was so close to getting the 24 gems and opening the magic box when I accidentally tapped complete instantly and lost 4 gems 

deadpix
10-22-10, 01:53 PM
I don't understand it, how do you guys "accidentally" tap the "Finish cooking this dish instantly" option? It's not that it appears immediately in the same area as when you tap the "Tap Again To MANAGE" option, the game actually opens it away in the center of the screen in a separate window. It would take some incredibly interesting spasming of the hands to tap these two different locations by accident.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 02:08 PM
I don't understand it, how do you guys "accidentally" tap the "Finish cooking this dish instantly" option? It's not that it appears immediately in the same area as when you tap the "Tap Again To MANAGE" option, the game actually opens it away in the center of the screen in a separate window. It would take some incredibly interesting spasming of the hands to tap these two different locations by accident.

If I tell you I had a stove with bacon&eggs next to three stoves with French toast... Now can you imagine how I did it? It can happen! You have to tap several times to cook the French toast... Only that somehow my finger landed on the other stove with bacon&eggs... It's not fair! They must do something! Ask you again or something! Or move the option somewhere else! I'm sorry but it's really frustrating!

deadpix
10-22-10, 09:28 PM
If I tell you I had a stove with bacon&eggs next to three stoves with French toast... Now can you imagine how I did it? It can happen! You have to tap several times to cook the French toast... Only that somehow my finger landed on the other stove with bacon&eggs... It's not fair! They must do something! Ask you again or something! Or move the option somewhere else! I'm sorry but it's really frustrating!

I know what you mean, accidental tapping of the neighboring appliances happen to me all the time too. What I don't understand is that the window that appears, asking you whether you wish to complete instantly or cancel, pops up in a different place from where your finger is currently tapping, quite far away in fact, so how did your frenzied tapping on the stoves move over to that spot?

I have my appliances at the bottom of my restaurant, I'm guessing that you have yours in the center or top? Maybe if you positioned your restaurant in a different way on the screen when you are tapping your appliances you might be able to avoid these accidents?

Unregistered
10-22-10, 11:40 PM
I know what you mean, accidental tapping of the neighboring appliances happen to me all the time too. What I don't understand is that the window that appears, asking you whether you wish to complete instantly or cancel, pops up in a different place from where your finger is currently tapping, quite far away in fact, so how did your frenzied tapping on the stoves move over to that spot?

I have my appliances at the bottom of my restaurant, I'm guessing that you have yours in the center or top? Maybe if you positioned your restaurant in a different way on the screen when you are tapping your appliances you might be able to avoid these accidents?

It CAN happen accidentally! Been there... I'm a lot more careful now... But I stopped judging once it happened to me.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 03:03 PM
Another idiot thread.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:25 PM
Another idiot thread.

And another idiot comment!

Unregistered
10-23-10, 06:42 PM
It's a good thread. I said yes to the poll asking if they should delete it. At least make an are you sure pop up!

Unregistered
10-23-10, 07:51 PM
Unfortunately, you guys are wasting your time. I guarantee you that Teamlava already knows about this problem because there's a similar problem in City Story. People have been asking for months for this problem to be fixed but TeamLava hasn't done a thing. They're purposely not going to fix it so you guys can buy gems because money> customers to them.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately, you guys are wasting your time. I guarantee you that Teamlava already knows about this problem because there's a similar problem in City Story. People have been asking for months for this problem to be fixed but TeamLava hasn't done a thing. They're purposely not going to fix it so you guys can buy gems because money> customers to them.

I definitely agree.

How ironic...I read this post and didn't think at the time I would ever make this mistake, but an hour after I was laying down, half asleep changing some stuff on my restaurant and accidentally hit the button...had 23 gems saved and was thinking I would get the chest today. Oh well.

HANA-BI
10-24-10, 11:01 PM

I so much agree.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 01:13 AM
You see things in a different perspective once you've done it yourself... I tried to get over it as it's only a game. But still cannot help thinking that some of it is not only my doing... TL "helps" you lose your gems...