PDA

View Full Version : Emoji

horsey3
12-15-11, 04:22 PM
I cannot understand why my iPad can no longer use most of my emoticons! Fine until Christmas. Apple says its problem here. Not with emoji. Also. When are farms going to be synced so those who don't have Christmas can see new plantings? Please advise

donnapetersen
12-16-11, 12:03 PM
I haven't been able to use emoji's in over a week. Alot of nbrs haven't been able to either but I have nbrs that they are working for. There are just getting to be too many glitches with the games, they are becoming stressful and no fun

kooky panda
12-16-11, 12:06 PM
I haven't been able to use emoji's in over a week. Alot of nbrs haven't been able to either but I have nbrs that they are working for. There are just getting to be too many glitches with the games, they are becoming stressful and no fun
Donna,
I think it just effecting 5.0 /5.01 IOS versions. I have found that the black and white snowman will show up but not the colored emojis.

CampingTime
12-16-11, 12:29 PM
Wow! It just never pays to be one of the early people updated operating software, does it? I, too, have the same problem with emoticons.

FruFru20
12-18-11, 02:47 AM
I'm having the same problem too, it's so annoying. I guess I'll just use text until its sorted out...if ever

12-20-11, 12:52 AM
Donna,
I think it just effecting 5.0 /5.01 IOS versions. I have found that the black and white snowman will show up but not the colored emojis.
Hi Kooky,
I have faced this issue too. I use apple device with latest IOS 5.01. Initially, I was facing ab issue with left a MSG on neighbor's wall or vise versa. At that time, my Emoji wasn't working perfectly, what I meant is the emoji icon still appeared on my wall or my neighbor's wall. after TL implemented the new patch to fix the issue of message on neighbor wall, my Emoji doesn't work properly until now.
any latest progress from TL now???
I don't understand how TL work/manage in the implementation of their apps/games. that's why I doubt about the quality of the apps. just feel sirry with u guys as moderator, u have explained any single issue that the user/player face it.
Have a great day.

12-20-11, 12:54 AM
My Emoji is work at all what I mean

NellyPepper
12-20-11, 07:11 PM
My Emjoi isn't working either. Is it since the ios5 update? Or a different issue? It was so much easier to use emjoi when leaving messages on people's walls, plus it's so cute! Hope it gets fixed soon!

kooky panda
12-20-11, 07:40 PM
TL is still working on this issue.
I have found that black and white snowman and the gold star thing does show up. Try using different emojis, some of them are showing up.

abbygayle
12-20-11, 07:42 PM
i suppose this is only an ipad problem? if so, team lava might be slow to give a solution....

cakeandpie
12-20-11, 08:22 PM
No, it's not just ipad. I have a new iphone and my emojis are not working either.

Cynthia0815
12-20-11, 08:34 PM
i suppose this is only an ipad problem? if so, team lava might be slow to give a solution....
I guess so,poor ipad user,why us?!

nelle60
12-20-11, 08:54 PM
I'm using iPhone and after Update my emoji icons don't work either. Really annoying :-(

kooky panda
12-20-11, 09:47 PM
No, it's not just ipad. I have a new iphone and my emojis are not working either.
I have iphone 4 and am also having issues. I think it is a IOS version 5.0 and up issue.

catarribas
12-20-11, 11:03 PM
Same problem here, all of my 4 Apple devices with the latest updates etcc.. And Emojis work erratically if at all- problem specially with Farm Story.Lots of my neighbors also with this problem and what' s with the game turning off and on?

julia3032
12-20-11, 11:16 PM
I have an IPhone 4 running IOS 5.0.1. It worked perfectly when I updated to 5.0.1. It wasn't until TL's update that it no longer worked. It's working fine in all other games other than TL. I can't believe how they can mess up so many things in one update. I play other games and none of these kinds of bugs, daily sync issues or poor programming appear. Do you have any proper coders testing these updates before you unleash them on us? And whomever came up with these "goals" did not think these things through at all. They are much too demanding for this time of year. GM has stated how it is a very busy time of year for TL. Well, most of us are very busy too! We can't sit and cook 24/7 just to get a recipe. I've pretty much given up on them since I have hit the gem requirement. When the game starts to get this frustrating, it's time to find something fun.