PDA

View Full Version : teamlava are you going to make the other available for android

bigdaddio
12-15-11, 03:49 PM
my title says it all I just wanna know if the christmas addition of the ovens will ever be available for android and if so will it be available before christmas .....I tried searching the forum to see if there is a answer to this question already and don't seem to b able to find 1 ...so please let me know and all other android users if we will have a chance to use the same ovens...because as it is right now we are gifting sugar to everyone but unable to join in with them....seems like we miss out on much of the good stuff...but still have to send materials to those who r getting to do it...kind of a double standard in my book....please let me know as soon as possible in thank you for your quick response to my question .....merry christmas ..

bigdaddio
12-15-11, 03:51 PM
Sorry I use voice to text and it should say ovens...in my title...OVENS...

nmishii
12-15-11, 03:54 PM
This is an hour old. "can't speculate" in the past has translated to "not in the near future"

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20943-What-about-android-users-tl&p=188621#post188621

Hey guys,
Yes, we comment on many of these threads. So often, in fact, that some of you have taken to predicting exactly what I'll say. ;) I'm sorry if I don't immediately respond to something that is requested; this is not because I'm ignoring a post, but rather because I haven't been able to answer your query yet.

We are aware of Android users' desire for full feature and content parity. We agree that it is a concern, and it is one that we are actively correcting. However, I can't speculate when full parity will come to Android, and I'm not able to speculate on whether or not Android users will receive the holiday Goals in BS/Farm/RS.

ChickieCago
12-16-11, 02:00 PM
?Viva la Revolucion! Power to the Android Users : )