PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal game versions

divaxchange
12-15-11, 03:27 PM
I am wondering if I have to keep all versions of Farm Story on my device in order to maintain the items from each. I just added Christmas version and am now getting crop reminders from the wrong ones. What happens if I delete the Halloween version and or the original version? This also applies to bakery and fashion story.

Thanks for any assistance.

kooky panda
12-15-11, 03:32 PM
You can always delete the original versions. Whenever you want them back you just have to download from the app store.
Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers.

3cala
12-15-11, 08:01 PM
Good question. I was going to delete the main farm story to see if that is what is interfering with me receiving bows but it warns u not to delete i, it will lose your data so I will just leave it there.

kooky panda
12-15-11, 08:06 PM
Good question. I was going to delete the main farm story to see if that is what is interfering with me receiving bows but it warns u not to delete i, it will lose your data so I will just leave it there.

Do not worry you can delete the game . It is saved on team lavas servers under your storm ID.
I have deleted and redownloaded my game numerous times.

cleopatra85
12-18-11, 02:46 AM
Hi ... I started this game by downloading the haloween version and continue to play till few days back. I could not get online even if my wifi or 3g are working.. Then i downloaded the original and christmas version. Thank god i can play again now although all my crops wither (T.T).. Can anyone explain why i could not get online few days back?