PDA

View Full Version : Does the path have to allow access to all animals?

Liberty46
12-15-11, 06:40 AM
I was just wondering, if the people have to be able to have access to all the animals/attractions or is there a limit? Like in RS you only need 30 accessible tables for the restaurant to function.

Otherwise, you could end up filling up the space with unnecessary pathways.....

imnotbernard959
12-16-11, 05:06 PM
i was wondering too

redbobcat
12-17-11, 10:01 AM
I don't think you need access. I've been getting money from all my animals and my zoo is currently a random pile-up as I'm short on space lol.

I also never had that many tables in RS. About a dozen currently. And since I see some neighbors blocking the door completely, perhaps the visitors are actually optional :).

Liberty46
12-18-11, 02:17 PM
I'm still not clear as to the answer but redbobcat I think you might be right. I've seen others zoos with no paths and high levels so perhaps they don't need to be round all the habitats.

Incidentally, just to give you some info on RS, you can only have a maximum of 30 tables with accessible chairs to run the restaurant at an optimum. Any more wont result in more customers or faster food being consumed.

Happy playing!

Libby

imnotbernard959
12-18-11, 04:29 PM
As far as I can tell, there is no need for the path. I took them all out for a day and everything seemed normal