PDA

View Full Version : New Appliances- Can't get the Box!!! Wasted Gems! Help

Missgogo824
12-15-11, 06:38 AM
Hi! I could not get the box for Turducken or Chestnut machines, even with having appliance available. I tried to sell one appliance thinking this would help, forgetting I paid 24 gems for it since I'm at level 92. That didn't work (waste of 24 gems). So I have to spend 24 more gems getting appliance back. This is a total of 48 hard earned gems. I'm sick as I still can't get the box to place- HELP! I have PLENTY of parts needed to build these these things. Want my Gems back, but I know that will never happen. How can I get this stupid appliance?

ultrafrog
12-15-11, 09:32 AM
What a mess..

When you click on the Turducken box to purchase nothing shows up or you can't place it in your restaurant? I guess I'd try deleting and reinstalling Christmas RS.

kooky panda
12-15-11, 11:48 AM
When you are clicking on it to buy make sure you click upper left hand corner, try and not click on the hammer.

Missgogo824
12-15-11, 03:52 PM
Hmmm I did try to click both ways. I haven't tried to reinstall. Forgot about that. I'll try that and let you know. Soooo frustrating. I don't even feel like playing the 4 levels getting to Level 96 anymore. I think this game has aged me at least 5 years!

Missgogo824
12-15-11, 05:54 PM
Oh well, that didn't work either. Any other ideas for me?

greygull
12-15-11, 06:33 PM
Had you originally unlocked another appliance slot for 24 gems? Then you stored an appliance, and it wanted you to spend another 24 gems? Was it for the appliance, or for the appliance slot?

Missgogo824
12-16-11, 05:27 AM
Yes, I reached my max number of appliances so I had to buy one for 24 gems. I stored one to get the machine. still didnt work so I tried to sell one without realizing that it would be the gem one as I was in frustration mode. So, I therefore had to use gems to buy another one. It is a mess and waste of gems. Anway, somehow today I was able to place the appliance. Not worth all those gems. Thanks

ultrafrog
12-16-11, 10:41 AM
This is a bug.

You SHOULD be entitled to a refund.

They ignore refunds for gem traps because in the end the player made the mistake of stepping in them but in this case it's their bugs that caused you to spend gems.

greygull
12-16-11, 10:48 AM
Send this information to support@teamlava.com Someone else has had this problem as well.