PDA

View Full Version : New "auto select-all" gift

tminutes
12-15-11, 06:22 AM
While it seemed like a good idea when I saw all friends selected when I went to gift, I have changed my mind.

I try to gift people what they need (if they post requests on either my wall or theirs) but now it has become tedious to do so. Even if I am at their place and click on gift it still auto selects everyone. So I have to uncheck all except one.

I would love to see a "Send to All" selection or an "Uncheck All" one. Seeing that it is a social game and we do have to ask for help I would really like to be able to give people what they need, not what is the easiest to send :(

Just a thought.

tminutes
12-15-11, 06:29 AM
I forgot to begin with "PLEASE DON'T ADD THIS FEATURE TO BAKERY STORY"
It's shown up in Restaurant Story.

littlemisshazel
12-15-11, 06:53 AM
Yea I just posted in 'feedback' urging TL to remove this.. Imagine I have to 'untick' 400++ neighbors to send out one request. also sometimes aft doing so yet I'm unable to send request .. It's agonizing ~ haha!

bunny_foo
12-15-11, 09:44 AM
I like it in FS because it doesn't matter whether you get a pair of pumps or a sweater ... but it's annoying in BS. I noticed it checked off all my neighbours when I went to ask for eggs or sugar. I'd rather not ask everyone all at once since you can only request stuff once a day. I'd also rather give people what they want (materials vs. food) so it gets annoying going through the list and unchecking people.

kooky panda
12-15-11, 11:44 AM
I have forwarded this suggestion to GM.

cakeandpie
12-15-11, 12:17 PM
Thank you Kooky Panda. I too want it changed back.

lukesolo
12-16-11, 07:26 AM
Totally agree, especially when I have over 200 nbrs, it will **** me if I just want to send a particular gift to one nbr, it turn out I have to uncheck over 200 boxes in order not to send others with not suitable gifts.
It's better to design an check all box so that we can have an option to check all if we need to , but not a must.

bobbyrae
12-16-11, 07:36 AM
Me too. I hope it doesn't go to BS.

carriezoo
12-17-11, 10:27 AM
totally agree, I have over a hundred neighbours, it's time consuming for me to send a particular gift to a neigbour. Pls kindly add a check or uncheck all box if possible. Or just cancel the "auto check" function. PLS.

MidnightAeval
12-17-11, 01:27 PM
Yes, a "Select All" or "Select None" option in the send gifts/request materials areas would be awesome.

LunaMiya808
12-18-11, 08:16 AM
Yes, I agree. If I was given the option to check or uncheck all, that would be soooooo much better. As it stands, it's frustrating unchecking all but one box and then not being allowed to complete the task!

awong3
03-23-12, 08:46 AM
I totally agree too with MidnightAeval!!