PDA

View Full Version : How many eaters can come in at one time?

Unregistered
10-22-10, 11:12 AM
Hi,

I have about 30 tables, but it seams the maximum number of guests is not higher than 25?
This way some of my tables are never occupied, which is somehow nice, as I don't get any angry guests...
But this is limiting my income as I could serve more guests...?

Is the number of incoming an eating guests limited? Or better, is the number expaning with a certain level?

Thanks!

Spock1904
10-22-10, 11:47 AM
Hi!

I agree...
If the number of guests is limited to around 25 in one time the game will be reduced to a "make a nice dinner"-game, not more, not less.

There is no economic task anymore....

Please change....
Limit the max. number of customer to the level.... i.e. max. customer = current lev*3.
Then you have to exand to serve all incoming guests

Regards
Spock1904

Unregistered
10-22-10, 05:02 PM
I agree it should scale with level because right now, I'm level 12 and cannot keep up with the little dudes coming in to eat. I make the french toast and before the next min is up, it's all gone and some leave angry! (I have longer food on the other stoves) So let's say that's 30 servings/min so for 24hrs period, you'll need 43,200 servings/day to feed them! That is like way crazy and more than doubles the number needed for cafe world. It's like 20,000 servings/day on cafe world. I just started yesterday and already it's starting to exhaust me since food doesn't stack! I have this app open at work (shhhhh) and it's a pain to keep up. They should either let it stack or decrease the number of dudes eating until you can get to a level where you can make more food since you have more stoves.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 07:40 PM
I agree it should scale with level because right now, I'm level 12 and cannot keep up with the little dudes coming in to eat. I make the french toast and before the next min is up, it's all gone and some leave angry! (I have longer food on the other stoves) So let's say that's 30 servings/min so for 24hrs period, you'll need 43,200 servings/day to feed them! That is like way crazy and more than doubles the number needed for cafe world. It's like 20,000 servings/day on cafe world. I just started yesterday and already it's starting to exhaust me since food doesn't stack! I have this app open at work (shhhhh) and it's a pain to keep up. They should either let it stack or decrease the number of dudes eating until you can get to a level where you can make more food since you have more stoves.

What do you mean food doesn't stack? Say you have 4 tables for food with garden salad, fruit salad, omelets, and french toast. All of your tables are full, but you can keep cooking those items and the new dish will be added to what is on your table. So say you have 6 dishes of french toast left on your serving table and you cook more. When you tap to serve, the new fresh toast will be added to what is already on the serving table. So you will now have 36 dishes of french toast. I keep making more of what I am serving so I have hundreds of each dish.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 07:50 PM
What? food stacks? Ok so I'm a newb! I didn't realize they stacked since I keep seeing them go to a new counter instead of adding to the stuff I already have. So I didn't really need the 10 counters I have...I kept buying new ones :/
Thanks for the info, GG me...

deadpix
10-22-10, 07:56 PM
Actually, it really isn't important, for now, to maintain your popularity rating at 50. It doesn't do much for now except increase the number or guests coming in to dine so if you are just beginning, it makes better sense not to have a high rating so as to be able to keep up.

The number of plates per day, when you have a rating of 50 and you have about 24 tables, is closer to 55,000, not 43,000. I did a 12 hour non-stop operation which saw my restaurant dishing out 27,000+ orders.

The trick to doing this is that you need to have operating hours, meaning you need to let your restaurant close while your kitchen cooks for the next day; you close your restaurant by moving a piece of furniture against the door. Stockpile your food during these hours till you have enough to cover at least 3/4 of your intended operating hours, then just open it and let it run on autopilot, mostly, topping up the serving counters once in a while when you have time, so that you wouldn't have to do so much during closing hours.

As for increasing the number of guests allowed into the restaurant, I'm all for it except that I don't believe the current servers will be able to handle the load. As it is, the servers were were already having serious issues over the last weekend.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 08:04 PM
Omg I love your suggestion of closing the restaurant, I didn't think that was possible. I have the podium blocking it and no one is coming in! Now I can cook whatever I want instead of the fastest food possible for those little dudes. THX!!

Unregistered
10-22-10, 08:07 PM
What? food stacks? Ok so I'm a newb! I didn't realize they stacked since I keep seeing them go to a new counter instead of adding to the stuff I already have. So I didn't really need the 10 counters I have...I kept buying new ones :/
Thanks for the info, GG me...

Yes, if you have open serving tables, the new food will be moved to the open tables even if you already have that food out.. But when you cook several different types of dishes, your chef will combine similar dishes to make room for those new foods.

Bobbie629
10-22-10, 08:11 PM
I never thought of closing the restraunt but will now. Thats a good idea. I used to have so many customers and now I have less then 25!! Disappointing since I am almost level 20 and feel I have Earned the guests.