PDA

View Full Version : Helppppp!!! Fashion story is going crazy!

sookiej19
12-15-11, 02:42 AM
I had a boutique full of clothes,I had a few racks still not full so I tried use some gifts to fill em up,but I didn't have a gift section. Suddenly I lost Internet connection and when I got back on fashion story all of my clothes in my boutique were gone!and I had a pumps,slacks,red sweaters,and sunny purses in my catalog that I clearly didn't put there but there they were waiting to be put out on the racks,I already had two maybe three outfits in my catalog with three spaces in the back left but the clothes were in the front and there were no empty spaces in front....what is going on here???:mad:

anujagupta
12-15-11, 03:41 AM
Similar kind of problem in my bouitque...i had put all my princess stuffs and nw when i saw my princess rings r on the racks instead of d counter and my princess veils r gone and my mermaid stuffs r disappeared what rubblish is this....

anujagupta
12-15-11, 03:45 AM
I m not playing this game anymore if my bouitque is not back to the original situation....

anujagupta
12-15-11, 03:46 AM
I m not playing this game anymore unliss my store is back to d original arrangement...

xSnowyOwlx
12-15-11, 03:48 AM
Ummm... how long have you been playing?

My reason for asking is because the gift section was removed like over 6 months ago and the gifts are now automatically placed in these slots when you accept them. You can tell the difference because they don't have the READY above them and they usually have the "tag" with the name of a neighbor who sent them (if you get more than 1 of the same item from different neighbors I believe it's the most recent gift you accept whose sender shows).

I don't know what happened to your clothing in the shop unless you suddenly got a bunch of coins which means they all sold. I do know the gifts are those items you are seeing in the catalog.

Personally, I don't like this change they made because I prefer to stock up on gifts but I won't in Fashion because I hate seeing them in the catalog.

MissFabQueen
12-18-11, 07:17 PM
That will happen sometimes.