PDA

View Full Version : Slab of beef and chicken

faedee
12-14-11, 11:50 PM
I got update of new RS which have goals. Where i can get the beef and chicken? And when my neighbour request chicken, how i want to give to them because in my gift list no chicken or beef. Help me! Pity my neighbour don't get their request.

barleycoon
12-15-11, 12:04 AM
Has the gift chicken disappered out of your gifting items for nbrs? Have you ever been able to gift chicken?
Try restarting your device or deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. It may help.
It may be that the gifts need to be added in an update.

greygull
12-15-11, 12:18 AM
I got update of new RS which have goals. Where i can get the beef and chicken? And when my neighbour request chicken, how i want to give to them because in my gift list no chicken or beef. Help me! Pity my neighbour don't get their request.

When you click on the goal on the top left, next to where the beef and chicken are is an "Ask" button. Warning - right now, the request system is sending one request to all your neighbors, even if you uncheck their names. This has been flag, and hopefully will be corrected quickly.

When a neighbor sends you a request, you can just click the "Accept" button next to the request, and it will be sent to them, nothing else needed on your end. There does seem to be a delay in you accepting their request, and them receiving it, but it should show up.

nmishii
12-15-11, 12:20 AM
Where can I get the beef and chicken?

I don't have quests, and I know they have been updated, so this answer might be wrong.

Go to post 91 in this thread, and look at the Honey Ham entry:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20673-The-Great-Farm-Update-Date-December-9!(Holiday-Gift-Box)/page3

For Honey Ham, it looks like in your task list you can ask your neighbors by tapping the Ask button. Should be the same for chicken and beef.

And when my neighbour request chicken, how i want to give to them because in my gift list no chicken or beef.

When your neighbors request something from you, it'll show up in Messages -> News -> Material Requests. Just tap the Accept or Decline button. I've done this several times today, so I know this is what should happen.

nmishii
12-15-11, 12:22 AM
Where can I get the beef and chicken?

I don't have quests, and I know they have been updated, so this answer might be wrong.

Go to post 91 in this thread, and look at the Honey Ham entry:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20673-The-Great-Farm-Update-Date-December-9!(Holiday-Gift-Box)/page3

For Honey Ham, it looks like in your task list you can ask your neighbors by tapping the Ask button. Should be the same for chicken and beef.

And when my neighbour request chicken, how i want to give to them because in my gift list no chicken or beef.

When your neighbors request something from you, it'll show up in Messages -> News -> Material Requests. Just tap the Accept or Decline button. I've done this several times today, so I know this is what should happen.

I guess you can ignore this. I didn't see a mod on when I started answering.

Kat878
12-15-11, 12:32 AM
They say that our progress is saved on the servers but what if there not? I've been doing it a while n don't want to.lose what I've done! But I also don't ever get updates for bakery/restaurant n therefore can't request food like chicken or sugar...

nmishii
12-15-11, 12:40 AM
They say that our progress is saved on the servers but what if there not? I've been doing it a while n don't want to.lose what I've done! But I also don't ever get updates for bakery/restaurant n therefore can't request food like chicken or sugar...

I have reinstalled my games several times and it has always restored to what it was before I started reinstalling. Others also have reinstalled with no problems.

Here's the post that says the quests are available again. The quests are independent of the weekly updates and promotional items. If you are on Android, the quests are not available to us.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed&p=187777#post187777

lilbules
12-15-11, 12:58 AM
So, let me guess. This is another feature that's not on Droid?

nmishii
12-15-11, 01:17 AM
So, let me guess. This is another feature that's not on Droid?

Good guess!!! We don't have quests.

khaeen
12-15-11, 08:32 AM
I've already uninstalled and installed again the latest version and I already have the Quests. However, I can't see Chicken yet among my gifts to be offered and when I am sent Chicken as gift and I accept it, it won't show up anywhere, and the chicken count in the quest won't increase either. I am running iOS, so this time it is not an Android issue.
Is there something I may be missing?

pastrychef17
12-15-11, 09:55 AM
The chicken count in your quest only counts if you ask from the quest itself (i.e. clicking on the Ask button) and send the ask to your neighbors from the quest. It won't count if your neighbors send you chicken as a gift and you accept it.

khaeen
12-15-11, 12:10 PM
The chicken count in your quest only counts if you ask from the quest itself (i.e. clicking on the Ask button) and send the ask to your neighbors from the quest. It won't count if your neighbors send you chicken as a gift and you accept it.

Ok, thanks.

laurelsail
12-16-11, 05:55 AM
Where is the roast beef? I need it to complete my goals but can't find it anywhere!

laurelsail
12-16-11, 06:17 AM
I mean the prime rib...

Sitalips
12-16-11, 10:18 AM
When you click on the goal on the top left, next to where the beef and chicken are is an "Ask" button. Warning - right now, the request system is sending one request to all your neighbors, even if you uncheck their names. This has been flag, and hopefully will be corrected quickly.

When a neighbor sends you a request, you can just click the "Accept" button next to the request, and it will be sent to them, nothing else needed on your end. There does seem to be a delay in you accepting their request, and them receiving it, but it should show up.

I got a request today and noticed it said 11 hours old??? I have requested and got nothing and now can't request for over a day. What is the bug here? I know my neighbors would help me. I got the first request apparently because the mission went away although I did not see a pop up or anything that I completed the mission. I am wondering if it works right.