PDA

View Full Version : Still not getting goals in Bakery Story

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 11:01 PM
I have the Candy Cane and Marzipan makers. I also saw all of the new "Goal" items I can bake on the regular ovens, but I'm still not getting any actual goals to fulfill. Anyone else having this problem? I dl'd the Restaurant Story update today and it's all fixed. I'm currently working on getting the turducken and Chestnut fryers built, but the goals ARE showing up. Sooo, why aren't the Bakery Story Goals showing up? Am I doing something wrong? Someone said that there was an update yesterday for Bakery Story, but I definitely didn't get the update.

I'm playing on an iPad2
I DO have the Christmas versions on both RS and BS
And YES, I Have uninstalled and reinstalled
I don't know what else to do.......:confused:

denise755
12-14-11, 11:04 PM
I am having the same problem!!!

adoreexb
12-14-11, 11:08 PM
i still havent gotten em yet either, and im getting fustrated and impatient :(

malustree
12-14-11, 11:21 PM
same problem)•^•(

orchid100
12-14-11, 11:28 PM
Same problem RS n BS

sumnboutme
12-14-11, 11:36 PM
According to GM, goals in BS aren't supported on ipad just yet. It's on another thread somewhere...

pssterika
12-14-11, 11:38 PM
According to GM, goals in BS aren't supported on ipad just yet. It's on another thread somewhere...

That doesn't make sense, because I have an iPad, and I did have the goals for a few hours 2 days ago, but then they disappeared. Very frustrating.

id: PsstErika

sumnboutme
12-14-11, 11:49 PM
That doesn't make sense, because I have an iPad, and I did have the goals for a few hours 2 days ago, but then they disappeared. Very frustrating.

id: PsstErika

Yup, me too....but that's what GM said on another thread :shrug:

Amesko
12-14-11, 11:57 PM
Same problem:( hope it's fixed soon. I see tatt more of my nbgs are asking for sugar, and Ihave the candy cane ready....... Vaiting

barleycoon
12-15-11, 12:06 AM
The goals are sent out to random players, so hopefully we will all get them as soon as it is possible.

Roxie_
12-15-11, 01:00 AM
Same problem here, I have the goals in RS since this morning, but still nothing in bakery :( I'm also on ipad2. I hope we'll get them soon...

CelioFox
12-15-11, 01:23 AM
Me 2. Still no goals in BS and everyday receive requirement from friends for sugar, really feel unblance.

however, I already get goals in my RS, a bit better

nmishii
12-15-11, 01:24 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed&p=187879#post187879

I'll have our dev team look into this further.

Also: unfortunately, the Quests are currently not available on iPads for Bakery Story, as this is not supported yet for that game/device. Sorry! We're working on enabling this soon.

nmishii
12-15-11, 01:26 AM
The goals are sent out to random players, so hopefully we will all get them as soon as it is possible.

Goals are now being made available to everyone with iOS, versions 1.4 or greater, for Bakery, Restaurant and Zoo2. 1.9 or greater for Farm. :cool:

Same thread as my previous post. Above post is an update to this one.

CelioFox
12-15-11, 01:28 AM
OMG....force me to shift my game date to my new 4S?

CelioFox
12-15-11, 01:35 AM
I dont wanna play on the small screen....

nmishii
12-15-11, 01:38 AM
I'm putting my money on having quests available for the iPad today (Thursday). I wouldn't switch over, but that's your choice.

CelioFox
12-15-11, 01:42 AM
what do u mean putting money on having quests?

nmishii
12-15-11, 02:11 AM
what do u mean putting money on having quests?

Figure of speech.

I believe that quests will be available ...

CelioFox
12-15-11, 02:23 AM
Ok, I see. I keep waiting too.

weeenn_less
12-15-11, 03:19 AM
Yes...yes...im facing same problem too.
I play it on my IPad & currently is playing Christmas version.
Another problem also......Christmas version like to always keep disconnected.
The normal version one ok.

carguii
12-15-11, 04:46 PM
Well... Thursday is almost over and no Quests for Bakery Story. Im sooooo sad!!!

kooky panda
12-15-11, 05:03 PM
Yes...yes...im facing same problem too.
I play it on my IPad & currently is playing Christmas version.
Another problem also......Christmas version like to always keep disconnected.
The normal version one ok.

Try closing out(force close) your normal version while you are playing the christmas version to see if this helps.

ameliao
12-15-11, 08:13 PM
How do you force close on iPad?

sumnboutme
12-15-11, 08:26 PM
How do you force close on iPad?

Double tap the home button and icons show up on the bottom of the screen. Hold down the icon you want to close until it wiggles and an x shows up. Click on the x and voila, force close.

ameliao
12-15-11, 08:38 PM
:):):):)Thanks

gdoldcat
12-16-11, 01:30 AM
Try closing out(force close) your normal version while you are playing the christmas version to see if this helps.
I did it (force close) but problem still exist. ;(

Cynthia0815
12-16-11, 03:20 AM
I have the same problem...hope they would bring the new goals to all of us soon

xcellent
12-16-11, 03:31 AM

Yea... Been waiting since day 1..... :-(

cazella10
12-16-11, 05:19 AM

People haven't received goals, yet showing another new oven coming out with this weeks update. Can they not just fix current problems and bugs (and from reading the forum there does seem to be quite alot!) instead of adding more new things! Also ALL of the new things, decorations and goals etc should be available to ALL players.

barleycoon
12-16-11, 05:35 AM
I did it (force close) but problem still exist. ;(

Try restarting your device, it might help. Let us know if it persists, thanks.

Cynthia0815
12-16-11, 05:46 AM
People haven't received goals, yet showing another new oven coming out with this weeks update. Can they not just fix current problems and bugs (and from reading the forum there does seem to be quite alot!) instead of adding more new things! Also ALL of the new things, decorations and goals etc should be available to ALL players. one more,they should make gems much easier for everyone to get.

gdoldcat
12-16-11, 08:47 AM
Try restarting your device, it might help. Let us know if it persists, thanks.

IPad2 restarted. Unfortunately, nothing changed on the BS Christmas version. Goal still no show. Really disappointed. :(

Hope TL will fix this problem, otherwise, I think I will stop to play this game soon......

ipaddolo
12-16-11, 10:27 AM
i have the same issue with my ipad1. got the goals in Farm, Restaurant and Zoo2 and they are working now after some fixes; sadly, nothing happened in Bakery. I reinstalled the game twice, restarted the device, etc, nothing
i stopped to play Bakery at the moment because this is really annoying me.

sumnboutme
12-16-11, 10:35 AM
IPad2 restarted. Unfortunately, nothing changed on the BS Christmas version. Goal still no show. Really disappointed. :(

Hope TL will fix this problem, otherwise, I think I will stop to play this game soon......

TL is still working on bakery goals for ipads.....not supported at this time...

sunnyDreams
12-16-11, 11:14 AM
People haven't received goals, yet showing another new oven coming out with this weeks update. Can they not just fix current problems and bugs (and from reading the forum there does seem to be quite alot!) instead of adding more new things! Also ALL of the new things, decorations and goals etc should be available to ALL players.

I haven't got the goals in bakery story either. Android and iPad are still waiting and Christmas is almost here. The goals take a long time to complete according to the posts I've read. So for my iPad it's Halloween all over again. For my android at least I got to decorate, but Nothing to cook :( . I was really looking forward to the new holiday goodies to put on my counters. I won't be cooking for Christmas in January, because IMO I think that holiday stuff should be put away when the holiday is past. Everyone else has their own opinion, and I can respect that.

irishmeagan
12-16-11, 11:23 AM
Same problem here...I have an iPad and and iPhone and the goals are on my phone, but not my iPad. The games aren't synced and all my gems and such are on my iPad...so I'm REALLY hoping this is fixed soon. It would be nice if they would lower the goals being we are so close to Christmas and at this rate non of us will be able to serve 30 hot chocolates...etc.

pinkberry22
12-16-11, 12:48 PM
Me too goals not working on my iPad 2 I had it for few hours then it vanished -.-

dolce31
12-16-11, 06:29 PM
I have the same problem..tried reloading the app..restarting iPad..they need to allow an update to fix it...after all it is almost Christmas

Sillykitty1221
12-16-11, 07:30 PM
Same story here, no update/goals in BS (xmas version also) and I have the cc oven built =\
Hope gm helps

jayfirefly
12-16-11, 07:43 PM
I hope they keep the goals up a little longer or we ipad users will never finish them :(

hammy143
12-16-11, 07:51 PM
very, very frustration. Always coming soon. WHEN? HOW SOON? NOt soon enough, I guess.

bluecloud4u
12-16-11, 08:10 PM
Nothing yet..on android they got lot cute items,I hope TL release some of that too.am an iPad user.

nmishii
12-16-11, 08:14 PM
Nothing yet..on android they got lot cute items,I hope TL release some of that too.am an iPad user.

Both iOS and Android got the same items today. Weekly updates and promotional offers are random regardless of device. If you didn't get the weekly update, you'll have them by Tues. If you didn't get the limited offer (kitty) then you won't get it.

Lolo5216
12-16-11, 09:44 PM
I also have problems with Xmas BS on iPad1. My sister has the same game on her iPad and has the Xmas foods and extra Xmas design items to purchase but I do not have them on my game - not even the foods that does not require goals. Why the inconsistencies? I even reinstall the game to make sure I have the latest version. Help!

NellyPepper
12-16-11, 11:06 PM
Yup same problem here too, iPad 2 and no goals on Bakery Story :(

xcellent
12-17-11, 12:03 AM
Got the new updates ( new recipes and fireplace oven)-- have the unlocked goal but still no tasks .... :-(

Ipad 1 (v 4.3.5)
Latest BS (1.4)

ameliao
12-17-11, 06:11 AM
Update available in iTunes! Got goals

pinkberry22
12-17-11, 06:12 AM
Yes there is a new update in app store I downloaded it in my iPad and got the goals finally!

ameliao
12-17-11, 06:36 AM
If you ask for request for parts you cannot ask those same neighbors for sugar. Big 'aw man!' when I made that mistake

gigglybean
12-17-11, 06:41 AM
Update available in iTunes! Got goals

Thanks for posting bout the update...I was checking in regularly. Time to catch up. Happy holidays 

Lolo5216
12-17-11, 09:21 AM
Thanks! Got the update and now have goals - but still no Xmas foods on the cookbook....or some of the new Xmas decorations on Design.....frustrating ; (

LunaMiya808
12-17-11, 11:15 AM
I bought both stoves back when I first had goals, and now it wants me to buy another set. Can TL help with that?

amaara17
12-17-11, 11:39 AM
I hv the same issue. I got the goals for a day and then they vanished. I had bought the holiday balloon, pile of gifts and gum balls just then and next day they all were gone. Now I hv bought the candy cane maker but it's just sitting there waiting for me to complete the goals but I don't hv them. Any ideas how to get the goals back..

barleycoon
12-17-11, 11:42 AM
I bought both stoves back when I first had goals, and now it wants me to buy another set. Can TL help with that?

I put normal appliances back into storage, so it then enabled me to purchase the candy cane and Marizpan appliances for coins and tick the goals, I know we will have to get more parts to actually build them. Hope that's helps a little.

barleycoon
12-17-11, 11:43 AM
Thanks! Got the update and now have goals - but still no Xmas foods on the cookbook....or some of the new Xmas decorations on Design.....frustrating ; (

Some of the new update content is released Friday to Tuesday.

Lolo5216
12-18-11, 09:55 AM
Some of the new update content is released Friday to Tuesday.
Thanks for the insight - hope I get the Xmas update contents soon.... :)

Lolo5216
12-18-11, 09:33 PM
Does this mean I might get the new Xmas updates on the cookbook that most players received this past Friday sometime after Tuesday? Or had I missed the windows for the update?

kooky panda
12-18-11, 09:35 PM
Does this mean I might get the new Xmas updates on the cookbook that most players received this past Friday sometime after Tuesday? Or had I missed the windows for the update?
If you did not get your update on Friday, you should have it by the end of the day on Tuesday.

515ca
12-19-11, 11:23 PM
Same problem in BS and still waiting too.......😏

DaojinWildfire
12-20-11, 06:26 PM
If you haven't received the new content, you will receive them by the end of today.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Mrsjaybob
12-21-11, 07:08 PM
I finally have Holiday revipes but cannot make them. They are locked and say "goal". No way to know what the tasks are to reach the goal.
Ipas ios5

arcana13
12-26-11, 04:29 AM
I have those Goals for my RS already, but no sign of them in BS.

smurfettebakery
12-26-11, 08:38 AM
I have those Goals for my RS already, but no sign of them in BS.

Me, too.

And it's really frustrating!!!!
When can it be fixed?

arcana13
12-26-11, 08:58 AM
I really hope they fix it soon. Don't wanna miss any of the unlockables before the time runs out. Or at least, they should postpone the due date or something.

dgcatty
01-04-12, 04:41 PM
I too have the ovens built, but still no goals. Have goals on all other story games. Is everyone else still having trouble.

Kadencesmom
01-06-12, 09:59 AM
I have no goals

PrettyAngel123
01-22-12, 03:58 PM
late reply- jsut wanted to answer questions
they will not appear quickly ( i got mine b4 my brother's) and you will have time on them, just focus!!!!

dania_23
01-23-12, 10:08 AM
I'm played BS from first until now level 25, goals not showing up! How i was able to finish the game if there are no goals. Please help me..

annettebo
08-05-15, 02:11 PM
I'm not getting the new goal. The new oven parts show up on my gift list, but that's all. Help! 😖

Jinjer125
08-05-15, 02:26 PM
I'm not getting the new goal. The new oven parts show up on my gift list, but that's all. Help! ��

Are you an Android user? If so, you will probably have to download a new version of Bakery Story from your play store. It's not available yet, but it should be soon. Keep an eye on the forums for more info (especially the "Bakery Store Update: August 5th 2015" thread).

Also, it looks like this is an update, not a goal. We'll likely have a new goal starting next Wednesday.

kooky panda
08-05-15, 02:34 PM
I'm not getting the new goal. The new oven parts show up on my gift list, but that's all. Help! 

The new parts are for this weeks update.

No word on when new goals will be released. Hopefully soon.

Closing this thread since it is an older thread to prevent confusion.