PDA

View Full Version : Touring

dernhelm
12-14-11, 10:58 PM
Can someone explain the neighbor touring to me? Sometimes when I visit other zoos I can't "tip" with my camera even though it says I have 5 left. Thanks so much!

Liberty46
12-15-11, 06:38 AM
You can only have one tip at a time on your animal/attraction so if someone has beaten you to it, you won't be able to tip (tour) them again. Hence you'll still see 5 on your camera but if all their animals or attractions have stars or hearts around them, then they're full.

As the zoo owner you can only collect your tours/tips when the time is up for the money to be collected too. Some of the animals and attractions take hours until you can collect their money. Perhaps the answer is to have lots of little popcorn/hotdog/icecream stands as they're turnaround time is quicker.

I'm really disappointed with this aspect of the game as it means there is a long time lag before you can collect all your tips. I'm on Level 83 on Restaurant Story and was keen to find another new game to play but this (and the dreadful Farm Story pop ups) are putting me off....

jonnypopins
12-16-11, 03:25 PM
My question is how can you tell if an animal has been toured. I can see the stars above the building. But have to go "hunting" for animals to click on or tour.
Frustrating having to click on every display to find ones that are available.

imnotbernard959
12-16-11, 05:08 PM
they have "stars" too, but its very hard to tell which animals are toured

sehana
12-16-11, 09:45 PM
its very hard to tell which animals are toured
I'd like it to be more noticeable. I'm on iPod and it's very hard seeing which ones have been toured. (Same thing with PSS)

dernhelm
12-16-11, 10:01 PM
2nd that. It is very hard to tell which animals/attractions have been toured!

panaderia09
12-17-11, 05:50 AM
Yes very true.. N it's quite frustrating to tap all the animals just to make sure all is toured.. Pls do something about this TL... Thanks

sweetie_bug
12-22-11, 04:25 PM
I have another question. How do you know when someone has toured you if they don't write on your wall?