PDA

View Full Version : So many bugs fo goal

Sakurakoji
12-14-11, 09:41 PM
Even I serve the right food, the goal didn't count it so that I cant complete the goal.( No matter which goal, they cant count the food I served)
Besides, I have bought a candy cane maker before but the goal cant detect it so I must buy a new one.
And for christmas item, how come the mistletoe cant let customers to pass through. Pls fix it or change the size to let customers pass through.
Thank you.

Sakurakoji
12-14-11, 09:42 PM
I mean the mistletoe arch.

myweedpatch
12-14-11, 09:56 PM
Your not alone. We are experiencing the same thing on farm story. Not all farm story players (some seem to be moving right along with the goals with no problem) but many of us are requesting the gift item from our neighbors and our neighbors say they accepted. But the goals keep saying we need to still get that item. Frustrating!

jj486
12-14-11, 10:46 PM
To all other players that still haven't had quests yet. Don't start to build the appliances because it will ask u to "place" again!!!! but u can start to save the parts that u need, just don't palce and start to build because it doesn't count if u built before. Same thing to cook food. even u cook 25 grill cheese ahead of time it doesn't count. also, try to manage to send request to nbrs because it looks like if u ask for ingrediens then u cannot ask parts to same nbrs at the same time. u have to wait another 24hrs. Last one, try not to accept gift that u don't need right now because u have 20 max per day. Think about that, if u accept all other stuffs that u don't really need then u may not receive ingrediens or parts because u cannot exceed 20 gifts per day.