PDA

View Full Version : WiFi: Oh-No!

BrynBacon
12-14-11, 08:19 PM
I will be just liking away-nbr to nbr then BAM, a message pops up that says "Oh No!" and a bunch of other things about WiFi. So, I check my WiFi to see if I have a bad connection. No! I will have all three bars (I have an iPod)! This really frustrates me. I'm just curious, TL, why does it do this to me ALL OF THE TIME???

BrynBacon
12-14-11, 09:20 PM
Will somebody (perferablly someone who works for TL) help me!? I

twinsr2xfun
12-15-11, 09:26 AM
Well, if it makes you feel better, it is happening to me constantly as well. More so this week than before. I have the new FS Christmas and the list connections and annoying pop-ups are 3x as many as before. Other issue with all this increased 'pushed junk mail' is that it disrupts my orders! I will have cleared my shop and put out all my finished orders and three minutes later - lost connection/ TL pop-up and bam- all I have done is erased. Stinks more when I think I have my order in, leave for 1/2 hr or so and come back to a shop with expired orders( which I had previously taken care of) and I lose all my changes!

I hope a TL rep sees our posts and can offer some help.

marrrina
12-15-11, 10:27 AM
I've been having that "Oh Darn!" Internet pop-up on every TL game I play repeatedly for 3 days now. Using iphone 4, up to date versions of everything.

doraleemartin
12-15-11, 11:31 AM
Yup. Yesterday and this morning was the worst. Thought I would just have to give up, but it's ok now.

twil555
12-15-11, 06:43 PM
Yes, this is happening to me too. I have great wi-fi, but the "oh no!" box comes up every time I start the game. I'd love to report this to customer service, but I don't trust that I'll even get a reply. My store just got fixed a couple weeks ago from the last glitch. The pop-ups are crazy, coming right in the middle of me doing stuff. And has anyone noticed the one customer that comes in with an animal in a speech bubble over her head? Obviously another advertisement for Zoo or Farm Story. If you click on her, she leaves mad! TeamLava is coming up with some really bad ideas.

koala23farm
12-16-11, 02:09 AM
this oh darn drives me nuts,i can't get access to the game now

goldenwaves
12-16-11, 08:51 AM
Same for me. Same message EVERY time i enter the game.

quentinsmommy
12-16-11, 12:03 PM
Me too. I get "Oh No!"-ed every time I enter the game. It's so annoying....

kooky panda
12-16-11, 12:05 PM
The Oh-No message has been reported to GM.