PDA

View Full Version : times for new unlockable recipes?

caesarslaw
12-14-11, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone, I just got the goals so I am still serving stuff and waiting for it to cook. What are times for the recipes that are being unlocked? For the candy cane and the pie? Let me know if anyone completed the goals

pastrychef17
12-14-11, 08:04 PM
I've completed a few of the goals but so far haven't unlocked any of the new recipes. The only new recipe I got unlocked (I think fulfilling the goal unlocked it) is in Restaurant, prime rib, 1 day.

marrrina
12-15-11, 05:59 AM
Yeah I don't know anyone who has truly complete a goal yet. The way it's set up makes you THINK you're about to finish a goal, but then more gets added. For example one goal was to get 2 TSPs sugar and make 16 hot chocolates and one other thing (I forgot). When I finished that I thought, "Yes! Finally I will unlock a recipe." But no -______- I had to go straight from that to making 30 cupcakes and visiting 15 neighbors and requesting 4 eggs with still no recipe unlocked. It's like these tasks are never ending.

NorfolkAndGood
12-15-11, 08:23 AM
Hi - I'm part way through both "Goals" so here is the progress so far and hopefully someone "further along" can add to this.....

"Chillby"/CandyCane Oven
Level 1
Buy a Candy Cane Oven
AND Request 1 "Sugar" from a Neighbour (or neighbours)
AND Serve 10 Fruit Tarts

Level 2
Visit 4 Neighbours
AND Request 4 "Eggs" from Neighbours
AND Serve 30 Celebration Cupcakes

This is where I am (and baking 30 CElebration Cupcakes will take rest of today! lol)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Mysterious Baker"/Marzipan Oven
Level 1
Request 2 "Teaspoons of Sugar" from Neighbours
Serve 10 Hot Chocolates (which I am part way through doing)

I understand from other Neighbours that there are 4 Levels to complete possibly (TL love "Level 4" lol)

Hope this helps and I'll Update as I progress over coming days

marrrina
12-15-11, 09:05 AM
"Mysterious Baker"/Marzipan Oven
Level 1
Request 2 "Teaspoons of Sugar" from Neighbours
Serve 10 Hot Chocolates (which I am part way through doing)

I understand from other Neighbours that there are 4 Levels to complete possibly (TL love "Level 4" lol)

Hope this helps and I'll Update as I progress over coming days

Here's what comes after that (What I'm currently working on)

Level 2
Serve 30 Raspberry Macarons
Leave 40 tips (DW, NOT 40 people, just 40 tips)
Ask friends for 15 bags of Flour

Just like you NorfolkAndGood I'm on the cupcake part -.- I think I have 10 more to bake.

bunny_foo
12-15-11, 09:22 AM
I'm removing my donut maker and ice cream makers (once they're done) so I can add more ovens and drink mixers for the cupcakes and the hot chocolates. The hot chocolates will take a while because I only have 4 machines. Hopefully these goals will stick around after December.

mushroom79
12-15-11, 09:36 AM
at worst we just can aim for level 2 on the gems side...particularly if the recipes are day long or we have full time jobs and cannot spend time cooking the short recipes repeatedly.

pastrychef17
12-15-11, 09:47 AM
I've unlocked another recipe in RS (Apple Cider, 2 hours) but still none of the ones in Bakery. I'm getting held up on asking neighbors for ingredients because I was also building appliances and ingredients/parts seem like they're both counting against the 20-part limit.

One thing I wish they would change with the goals in Bakery is to have us make different things, especially some of the newer recipes we may not have mastered yet. There was an earlier goal of making hot chocolate and now a later goal of making another 30 hot chocolate. I wish they wouldn't repeat the same recipe that you have to do or, at a minimum, pick a recipe that yields more coins than 4 (cappuccino for instance or earl grey tea). Otherwise, I like the goals - they keep things interesting.

astriger
12-15-11, 11:15 AM
HEY GUYS I need to ask something, right now I'm just getting started on the quests and I haven't completed any quest/goal set yet. Anyway the thing is, I've purchased only the candy cane maker so far. Problem is, my goal checklist doesn't seem to register it and hasn't been checked off!!! Is this a glitch or should I be worried :(

TL staff/friends please help!!

astriger
12-15-11, 11:24 AM
By the way I've purchased the candy cane maker AFTER I strted the goal. Not before!

marrrina
12-15-11, 11:27 AM
Problem is, my goal checklist doesn't seem to register it and hasn't been checked off!!! Is this a glitch or should I be worried :(

TL staff/friends please help!!

Anything you've accomplished before goals became available doesn't count unfortunately -____- Most of us learned that the hard way

kimmy42
12-15-11, 12:26 PM
Hi pastrychef,

Can you post the stats for the prime rib and apple cider?

kimmy42
12-15-11, 12:28 PM
Can you also tell us which appliance. Thanks.

bunny_foo
12-15-11, 02:09 PM
Has anyone finished the level with the 30 Celebration cupcakes? Just wondering what's next...

pastrychef17
12-15-11, 02:15 PM
Hi pastrychef,

Can you post the stats for the prime rib and apple cider?

Here you go (both of these are in Restaurant, not Bakery)
Prime Rib, cost: 1100, earns 5300, 140 XP, 1 day, 1325 servings - can be found near the end of the oven recipes
Apple Cider, cost: 400, earns 1300 coins, 31 XP, 2 hours, 325 servings

pastrychef17
12-15-11, 02:16 PM
Here you go (both of these are in Restaurant, not Bakery)
Prime Rib, cost: 1100, earns 5300, 140 XP, 1 day, 1325 servings - can be found near the end of the oven recipes
Apple Cider, cost: 400, earns 1300 coins, 31 XP, 2 hours, 325 servings

Oops, forgot to add if it's not obvious but Apple Cider is found on the drink machine

pastrychef17
12-15-11, 02:17 PM
Has anyone finished the level with the 30 Celebration cupcakes? Just wondering what's next...

30 hot chocolate is next - which is a bit of a disappointment because it was the same as the earlier goal and only earns 4 coins per serving.

chazthephoenix
12-15-11, 02:36 PM
I will be in 2 hours

tk0203
12-15-11, 06:42 PM
I've unlocked new recipe- gingerbread cake. feel so much better when it's unlocked. X)

bunny_foo
12-15-11, 08:16 PM
30 hot chocolate is next - which is a bit of a disappointment because it was the same as the earlier goal and only earns 4 coins per serving.

Good grief! Hot chocolate is 16 hours... I'm going to have to trade more ovens in for drink mixers in order to finish in a reasonable time :( Thanks for the heads up!

farmer1600
12-15-11, 08:24 PM
With the known TL problems/major delays in requesting parts/items from their tasks list; All I can say is; they'de better give us enough time to master those holiday goal recipes (whenever they finally do unlock) before removing them the games!

bunny_foo
12-16-11, 03:45 AM
Argh! My finger slipped and I spent 50 gems buying the hot chocolates! :mad: At least I no longer have to make 30 drinks but definitely not how I wanted to spent my gems. What a waste :(

cazella10
12-16-11, 05:05 AM
With the known TL problems/major delays in requesting parts/items from their tasks list; All I can say is; they'de better give us enough time to master those holiday goal recipes (whenever they finally do unlock) before removing them the games!

What about people like me that have NOT received the goals on bakery yet!!!!? Will we have enough time or should we just not bother starting IF we ever receive them ��

goldenwaves
12-16-11, 08:50 AM

Exactly. I am liking these Goals features but they take a lot of time and all the recipes are probably gonna get removed from the game by the time we are able to finish them!

marysoo
12-30-11, 09:26 AM
How did you unlock this? A quest is calling for me to make 20 of these but I do not have the recipe!

mushroom79
12-30-11, 09:31 AM
Cider: 1h (i think) on drink machine
Candy cane cake: 2h on candy cane machine
Holiday cupcake: 10h
Gingerbread cake: 4h
Yule log: 6h
Mince pie: 1h